johnsoncave

Dec 7, 2017
Does this game run terribly for anyone else? Screen tearing in fullscreen and everything in game takes forever to load. I can play AAA games great but this one runs like a potato.

Reactions: Kyraga

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
I did :) But I don't have the possibility to interact with Nora except when I bring her interrogation results. Is there something to do to be able to interact with Nora and achieve this 75 core slutiness?
After you talk with Stephanie about improving your tier and she suggest to contact Nora, she's available from morning to evening in the University: if not something went wrong in your game.
Since this is the 'vanilla' forum (not the one for modded game ) I suggest you to play it the regular way; if it doesn't work you can force Nora to be there with a simple consolle command:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Feeling972

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
For those asking for cheats: the trollden cheat menue still works in 0.29.0a. DL the cheat menue files for 0.28.1 and just copy the files
LR2_CheatMod_Trollden(v.3.4).rpy
LR2_CheatMod_Trollden(v.3.4).rpyc
into game/Mods/Cheats (you may have to create Mods/Cheats)
Pregnancy is defined as "role", so changing the body type while visibly pregnant will make the belly disappear.
Use at your own risk, I haven't tested all features.
Tried the LR2 Mods/Cheats, they cause nothing but problems, threw it out after I got caught in a problem with testing a potion out on mom.

Rusty11

Feb 25, 2018
ah shit that suck, now there is no easy way to level the mastery of the serum right?
Sure there is. Just pay your loving sister $50 and she will test anything for you. Later on you can use mandatory testing policy or high obedience girls to do the testing if you are too cheap to pay her. :)

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
In reality, you could install any OS on any system.
ARM, AMD64, iX86, are not necessarily compatible, without a VM.

Anyone else getting a memory crash? It would be nice if Vren would put in and end of day autosave.

File "src/pygame_sdl2/surface.pyx", line 164, in pygame_sdl2.surface.Surface.__init__
error: Out of memory

Last edited:

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
A huge chunk of the errors in this version are the same copy&paste error (presumably from the dev doublethinking his code layout) all located in the serum_traits.rpy file. Nav to LR2\game, kill the serum_traits.rpyc file, open the .rpy version and find&ReplaceAll self.title (lines 175,176,189,190,200,201,211,212,222,223,336,337; 12 occurances) with the_person.title
Still helps in 0.29.1.
Better save it in OP.

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
how i can make the serum to increase fertility?
is there a path to follow or some one i hav to talk?
and howi can get into the buildings in the city? everytime i come to a store in the map just appears NPCs but nothing else
:(

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
ah shit that suck, now there is no easy way to level the mastery of the serum right?
I... think theres no serum mastery. Once a serum is researched its fixed including its side effects - you have to assemble and research it again or savescum to reroll. the mastery progress displayed when interacting with an afflicted character always feeds back as research points towards the next level in the incorporated traits. that's why you have 100 million (or something a little less rediculous dont remember) research points requirements on nora's quest traits which you can complete after talking 5 times to your victim for 0.2 progress each time. at least with the stats i usualy play with (cheated ofc).

Can you confirm what are the requirements for "Natural Talent" trait discovery? Intelligence > 5 & Charisma > 5 are definitely not sufficient.
int > 5 & chr > 5 & foc > 5

ARM, AMD64, iX86, are not necessarily compatible, without a VM.
depends on the os. windows for example has several versions for different architectures.

Last edited:

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
I... think theres no serum mastery. Once a serum is researched its fixed including its side effects - you have to assemble and research it again or savescum to reroll. the mastery progress displayed when interacting with an afflicted character always feeds back as research points towards the next level in the incorporated traits. that's why you have 100 million (or something a little less rediculous dont remember) research points requirements on nora's quest traits which you can complete after talking 5 times to your victim for 0.2 progress each time. at least with the stats i usualy play with (cheated ofc).
Well, to make things easier for the nth playthrough you always can, like me, edit the game files to set the research_needed and/or base_side_effect_chance (or any other parameters like value_added) to a number of your liking.
Note that you do need to that before starting a new game.

Last edited:

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Can you confirm what are the requirements for "Natural Talent" trait discovery? Intelligence > 5 & Charisma > 5 are definitely not sufficient.
Sorry, the hint was just about Intelligence and Charisma, but the game code wanted at least 5 Focus too: I updated the list, tnx for let me know...

samuel-OTS

Mar 27, 2018
so do they actually chance appearance with pregnant? i got one saying she is and after so many days talked about breasts getting bigger but now its 70 days later and no other changes?

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes