Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
So I started playing this and I don't seem I ever met the character Nora. Is there anything I should do to get to meet her?

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Saves from v0.28.1 doesnt work in v0.29.1 ?
I turned off the animation, I'm still getting an error...

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
So I started playing this and I don't seem I ever met the character Nora. Is there anything I should do to get to meet her?
You meet her after you level up your serum tier to level 2 (so the thierd step).
She'll be available on University (a new place unlocked with Nora).

Reactions: foxus77

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
They don't. All pregnancy related stuff is missing in 28.1 and throws errors.
So I have to repeat all grinding everytime is a new version released?
WOW, that really sucks. Grinding in this game is VERY boring...
............................................................................................
............................................................................................
Ok, I'll be back in 2-3 years, after he finally finish whole game.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
So I have to repeat all grinding everytime is a new version released?
WOW, that really sucks. Grinding in this game is VERY boring...
Ok, I'll be back in 2-3 years, after he finally finish whole game.
Welp. Was this way from the very begining. Vren likes to mutate code every release.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
vitamin433
Well, it is pretty crucial information.
Vast majority of games here allow you to convert saved positions from old versions to new ones.
Someone should add this info to game description on frist page.

Something like:

Saved positions from old versions are NEVER compatible with new versions of the game !

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
You meet her after you level up your serum tier to level 2 (so the thierd step).
She'll be available on University (a new place unlocked with Nora).
You have to ask Steph about the Research improvements, she'll then get in touch with Nora. After that it goes rather quick with the potions.

May 30, 2017
i feel so dumb for asking this but are there no cumshot anymations or pictures? when get some naughty time for example with Lily i can fuck her but i never get the option to cum and never see her get cum on her face or anything like that. am i doing something wrong?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
i feel so dumb for asking this but are there no cumshot anymations or pictures? when get some naughty time for example with Lily i can fuck her but i never get the option to cum and never see her get cum on her face or anything like that. am i doing something wrong?
The mc comes when their arousal reaches 100. There are no cumshots per se as you never see the mc at all, but you'll see the girl being marked with cum afterwards.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
the option for cum is there, either in her mouth or face by blowjob, skullfuck it's face or throat, and all the other viariants have their choices too. All you get to see is the cum on their faces or around their pussies, mouth, etc, no animations!

LC1001

Dec 30, 2017
Sorry if this question has been asked before, but is it possible to meet your daughters? And how long after birth?

Alphei

Nov 19, 2019
Crash happens AFTER you inject someone with a serum and click on "Wait here". Only then the crash occurs when you choose to wait.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Welp. Was this way from the very begining. Vren likes to mutate code every release.
you have to blame renpy for that because of the way its rollback feature works. there are ways around it by rebuilding a savegame from the ground up when the version doesnt match, but in the end its easier to just cheat your way back up again anyway.

Reactions: Edwarf

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
you have to blame renpy for that because of the way its rollback feature works. there are ways around it by rebuilding a savegame from the ground up when the version doesnt match, but in the end its easier to just cheat your way back up again anyway.
You can also try to use the old save files - then save in the new format. But you are highly likely to encounter at least a few bugs due to incompatibilities in the game afterwards. I've done it several times and it isn't too annoying. But once you get to a certain point it is probably easier just to use the cheats to get back to a similar point.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes