Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
i was getting the same error till i installed the one with the bugfix, save game before you came across error install one with bugfix and reload it, shouldnt give you any problems after that.

Still getting errors with the bug fix installed, at least I think it's installed, there's no instructions on where to put the thing and it's just a single renpy file.

bluecloak

Oct 6, 2017
You put it in your game folder replacing the Random_lists.rpy

As far as I can tell it just adds a # infront og the Face 10 option within the text

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
OKay then it's in the right spot. I guess I am getting a second error as well and I didn't notice it was different.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
> Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.30.1

It would be wonderful if you bothered to make sure you're playing the latest version before posting bugs that were fixed in the latest version.
If they're playing 0.30.1 with the hotfix file from the OP I don't think it would show as 0.30.2 in the error messages, and the random.rpy file is the only difference between the two so they would for all intents and purposes be playing the latest version.

Naskura When you put the random.rpy file in your D:\Hentai\j-l\Lab_Rats_2-v0.30.1-pc\game folder, were you prompted to replace a file? If not, you may need to rename the hotfix file you downloaded from the OP to remove the "739299_" from before "random.rpy"

If you did rename the file in that way and were not prompted to replace a file, you are putting it in the wrong folder.

burningdesire

Oct 10, 2017
If they're playing 0.30.1 with the hotfix file from the OP I don't think it would show as 0.30.2 in the error messages, and the random.rpy file is the only difference between the two so they would for all intents and purposes be playing the latest version.

Naskura When you put the random.rpy file in your D:\Hentai\j-l\Lab_Rats_2-v0.30.1-pc\game folder, were you prompted to replace a file? If not, you may need to rename the hotfix file you downloaded from the OP to remove the "739299_" from before "random.rpy"

If you did rename the file in that way and were not prompted to replace a file, you are putting it in the wrong folder.
Just to note: you can also just remove the original random.rpy AND random.rpyc.

Reactions: dalzomo

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
ok so far havent had any issue's, except for some previous mentions about not being able to access the production lines all the way, and i noticed you also dont have complete access to all the wardrobes when you add them all to the folder because of again the layout, of the files. but just ran across this bug or error when a event popped up when the cousin asked you to help buy her some bigger boobies.

CashIsClay

Jul 24, 2017
Playing on Mac, the character images (right side) are being sized down to 25% and appear in the top left corner of the box. To the right it's a black rectangle, then the bottom half is transparent. Occasionally the image will pop to 100%, but then go right back to 25%. Anyone else seeing this/have a fix?

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
Playing on Mac, the character images (right side) are being sized down to 25% and appear in the top left corner of the box. To the right it's a black rectangle, then the bottom half is transparent. Occasionally the image will pop to 100%, but then go right back to 25%. Anyone else seeing this/have a fix?
go under preference's and make sure your set to the 1.0 animation scaling

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018

Thank you so much for your help, At least now I know what to do when more updates are released. And for the most part things are working decently now.

zenstar

May 11, 2020
how do i speed up research ?
Actually the single biggest speed up for me was to stop trying to use research to improve the serum traits to lower the side effect chance.

Create the serum, let the side effects happen, then dose one of your labrats (employee or sister) with it. You can improve the mastery of it by complimenting or small tacking (or flirt or grope) over and over to get 0.2 mastery per interaction. This is pretty much MANDATORY for Nora's wacky experiments.

Reactions: Jaxter and Kyraga
Sep 27, 2018
Anyone else having issues with the gentleman's club and university? I'm using 0.30.1 for android and both bring up errors when I try to go to them. It is really constricting what I can do in the game at this point.

Edit: Just realised I hadn't gone far back enough in the comments to find similar complaints. Hopefully Vren will come out with a patch soon.

Last edited:

sticitra

Nov 22, 2018
Anyone experiencing weird blue box while talking/doing activities and cloth&hair displacement in standing doggy position? 2020-07-14 135742.png 2020-07-14 140727.png

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes