eltarlo

May 25, 2017
How do i install it ?

I download it and i put the file '739299_random_lists.rpy' inside the renpy folder and game folder.

Sooo i think it's not the good way x) since you told me.

marcusx

Dec 26, 2018
uhm...is it me or the models in this game are really really ugly? sorry, I am not an artist or a 3d modeler, but I dont even feed anything even when the models are naked... thier faces and body are just...
lemme give you an example...
Model in V.I.R.T.U.E.S. are like renpy holy grail
these models are the exact opposite. Its like heaven and hell.
Please improve the model images. The game concept is really good.

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
uhm...is it me or the models in this game are really really ugly? sorry, I am not an artist or a 3d modeler, but I dont even feed anything even when the models are naked... thier faces and body are just...
We've been over all this a hundred times before.
Yes, the models looked a lot better in the original.
He decided to use this system to do the randomly generated NPCs and clothing customization. You can't do that with honey select.
This is a much more complex game than some VN.
He's always intended to improve them, and is in the process of trying to do that, but at some point you're just going to have to get used to it.

Reactions: seden and marcusx

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Indeed, it took years at the time for good bodys to be created in morrowind, the game had model but quite to basic.
Over this, working dick and pregnancy where added, not sure how finished it is atgey where some compatibility issues at the time.
In any case, its good enough, with varied clothes and morphed body's .. TBS.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
It's not even bodies that are the main problem here, it's the faces. I would be happy with just faces redesign and it would require less work as the game keeps faces in separate files, so there is probably no need to change body files or clothes system. But we would need someone with judgement on beauty in agreement with popular opinion, but I fear the main dev is a bit special in this area.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
It's not even bodies that are the main problem here, it's the faces. I would be happy with just faces redesign and it would require less work as the game keeps faces in separate files, so there is probably no need to change body files or clothes system. But we would need someone with judgement on beauty in agreement with popular opinion, but I fear the main dev is a bit special in this area.
Literally the last update added a slew of new faces.

Reactions: BeeGee

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have a found that i never get the event to hire the mothers/sisters of someone is it just me or is it a bug ?
At best it's the mod you are talking about... so the wrong thread, at worst a development step far down the road.
In the main game it's not possible to either get into a steady relationship with any blood related individuals nor hire anyone outside of the company hire

goodmanirl

Jul 18, 2020
At best it's the mod you are talking about... so the wrong thread, at worst a development step far down the road.
In the main game it's not possible to either get into a steady relationship with any blood related individuals nor hire anyone outside of the company hire

i thought that the feature to hire the family of employees was part of both my bad

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Any kind of comment regarding 'looks' or 'beauty' are purely subjective. There is no true or false in there. Vren concentrates on the game itself, its mechanics etc. If you need beauty models simply do a random search on any search engine for 'hot girl, woman , xxx' and satisfy your need that way :)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This game seriously needs a major visual overhaul. I'm usually against it as quite often it slows down development of other important things, but this applies to games with good looking models already. This game however is an exception, everything but the models is fine. I just wish the dev would immediately stop doing whatever he is doing and focus on making the girls look better. And I just hope he is not fine with how they look now, because if he is there might be no future for this game.
This has been a fairly common complaint and there is basically 0 chance he'll do anything about it that will completely solve the issue let alone stop development to do it. The most common model based complaint is the girls that are carried over from the first game, which look almost nothing like their original models minus hair and skin color. If he isn't going to fix this inherent flaw, he should at least change the PC and characters that came from the first game into completely new characters so their different appearance is no longer an issue.

We've been over all this a hundred times before.
Yes, the models looked a lot better in the original.
He decided to use this system to do the randomly generated NPCs and clothing customization. You can't do that with honey select.
This is a much more complex game than some VN.
He's always intended to improve them, and is in the process of trying to do that, but at some point you're just going to have to get used to it.
Except an improvement isn't the biggest issue. While it will help to improve the general appearance of the NPCs, the biggest issue can't be solved in the same way, that issue being that the preexisting characters don't look how they are supposed to.

Literally the last update added a slew of new faces.
The faces are indeed the majority of the issue with random NPCs, even with the new faces, and will drastically improve things, but not everything.

I have a found that i never get the event to hire the mothers/sisters of someone is it just me or is it a bug ?
i thought that the feature to hire the family of employees was part of both my bad
It probably won't be a thing in the game itself, either, because the game is Patreon funded. Unless he adds it in after the game stops being funded there, of course. Incest is a ToS violation over there and it only takes one slip up in the comments, one nosy Patreon employee, or one complaint from a dissatisfied player or Patreon white knight to get his page suspended and/or terminated entirely.

Reactions: plumbis65

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
Good luck dev vren i hope next upload new version Android really fix not more bug,,,, because this game wonderful.. player can whatever like manager girl :D

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
in which folder does the hotfix goes?
The subfolder named 'game' inside of the game. Make sure to rename it so the file name begins with 'random....' - the numbers and the underscore have to be removed

zzzhuydn1zzz

Nov 9, 2019
Could anyone help me. I'm in v.0.30.1 android .when i try to advance my research and go find Nora. It get bugged about campus.png and i cant continue

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes