Mar 19, 2020
Fix line 809 of ../game/crises/limited_time_crises/sleep_LTE.rpy
Code:
$ climax_options.append(["Cum down her throat.\n{color=#ff0000}Requires:[cum_throat_slut_token]{/color} (disabled)","throat"])
Thank you for this. Much appreciated.

EDIT: Still gives the exception after this, I found the other culprit, though.
Had to fix line 13 in game/major_game_classes/game_logic/ClimaxController.rpy as the comma is missing after 0.
Code:
"throat":2.0, #Throatpie. Down the hatch!

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2018
At one point, Nora asks me to interview random people for a research...

Last time I played with the mod there was a hint, but I don't remember what I'm supposed to do.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
At one point, Nora asks me to interview random people for a research...

Last time I played with the mod there was a hint, but I don't remember what I'm supposed to do.
All the hints or most of them were for the family in the mod.
But make sure you get them loving MC first including sex.
If the normal game does the same as the mod then you want the cousin -50 and -75 for her 2.
If your not where you need to be Nora tells you so.

There should be an option to interview when you talk to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaxter

Black79

Jul 13, 2017
where can i find (in which script) and change the duration of pregnancy? (days of announce, start to show from there tits , Belly shows)

Reactions: grevious
May 29, 2019
Bug was occurred when you reject resume of emloyee's daughter.

in "game/crises/regular_crises/crises.rpy", line 2665
$ the_prson.change_obedience(1) => $ the_person.change_obedience(1)

Last edited:
Reactions: dalzomo and Jaxter

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
where can i find (in which script) and change the duration of pregnancy? (days of announce, start to show from there tits , Belly shows)
I may be wrong but I think that's in game\game_roles\role_pregnant.rpy; The line you may want to change is on 43

codwaw1

May 31, 2020
Since we're getting a breast expansion focused interaction with Lily, might I suggest a special event where the first growth serum you give her has a dedicated scene where she visibly grows and reacts? Maybe even having alterations depending on how many turns the serum would have lasted, resulting in larger changes for stronger version.

BE is technically in the game and there's a few allusions to breast size in existing dialogue but nothing really chewy for expansion lovers.

Reactions: foreg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Since we're getting a breast expansion focused interaction with Lily, might I suggest a special event where the first growth serum you give her has a dedicated scene where she visibly grows and reacts? Maybe even having alterations depending on how many turns the serum would have lasted, resulting in larger changes for stronger version.

BE is technically in the game and there's a few allusions to breast size in existing dialogue but nothing really chewy for expansion lovers.
Don't matter to me what dev does on this because I will use breast reducing serum right after.

codwaw1

May 31, 2020
Don't matter to me what dev does on this because I will use breast reducing serum right after.
The... the whole thing was already optional. She's just gonna comment on her bust in relation to the Instapics thing and you have options on how you want to proceed, offering a serum, to pay for surgery or to tell her to keep them as they are...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The... the whole thing was already optional. She's just gonna comment on her bust in relation to the Instapics thing and you have options on how you want to proceed, offering a serum, to pay for surgery or to tell her to keep them as they are...
A-Cups all the way for the sister.
B-Cups for the aunt.
C-Cups for both the mom and the cousin is how I like them.

Reactions: Engelstein

tabernakle

Jun 4, 2017
Bug report for v0.41.1 : the game can't remove the effect of a serum with the toxic flaw and it fucks up every time increment (your employees don't work, etc.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
Bug report for v0.41.1 : the game can't remove the effect of a serum with the toxic flaw and it fucks up every time increment (your employees don't work, etc.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fix the typo on line 56 of ../game/side_effect_traits.rpy
Code:
def toxic_on_remove(the_person, the_serum, add_to_log):
Just something I've been wondering about, but why doesn't the dev(s) incorporate the changes in the community bug fix into the base game? I can't play 15 minutes without running into a bug and these are the same bugs that were in v0.40 (and I assume in earlier versions as well).

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Fix the typo on line 56 of ../game/side_effect_traits.rpy
Code:
def toxic_on_remove(the_person, the_serum, add_to_log):
Just something I've been wondering about, but why doesn't the dev(s) incorporate the changes in the community bug fix into the base game? I can't play 15 minutes without running into a bug and these are the same bugs that were in v0.40 (and I assume in earlier versions as well).
Just to compare notes, aside from the bug in the post I'm replying to and what's been reported in the last few pages (i.e., since the last update) what other bugs have you encountered?

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
I haven't bothered to update to latest version due to what I've been reading here. It seems this version is more bug ridden than ever. Is this a fair assessment?

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes