Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Hahaha, whelp, when you give characters a potion with a negative effect "Toxic" which is -1 serum tolerance, it doesn't get removed!

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Hahaha, whelp, when you give characters a potion with a negative effect "Toxic" which is -1 serum tolerance, it doesn't get removed!
There are other negative nora effects as well that don't go away. There are only a handful of benign effects such as bad taste.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
lol yeah, only use Nora potions on people you don't need. Call me Jack T. Ripper, but personally, I target prostitutes for those.

• Haha
Reactions: GhoulDagger

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
So you made all the potions girls are all under your control they are as hot & slutty as they are going to get.
Then what?
The game kind of lacks an end goal besides management and making money.
Right now it is kind of hollow feeling to get to the end of game.
The game engine being used doesn't really have what is needed to make this a much larger game of conquest or expansion.
Yes, it can be expanded some but the amount it can be expanded is very limited compared to other game engines.

A lot of management games the goal is long term survival and to see what you can accomplish or how nice you can make something. City simulators are a good example of that type of management game. You could say there are several goals including longevity.

You don't really have the longevity feeling in this game. Once you get past a certain point there is no more actual challenge.
Once your business becomes solvent there isn't any risk to it going under unless you act like a total moron some how.
If you are going to try and make it a longevity goal in a game you need a reason for people playing it to stick with it. Such as seeing and doing more building the best thing they can.

Simulators like that also offer different upgrades which it is the players choice as to what they use and when they use it.
In this game it could be equipment, new facilities, and so on.

Right now the game is also extremely linear in nature when it comes to advancing. There isn't any real sense of discovery in the way serums are made. The quality level is limited by a number of negative traits(only). How about the ability to discover something good on accident or make the game feel more personalized for each player.

Right now anyone can follow my guide I put up and finish this game easily. The way it is I could write a python script to play the game for me. Without using an AI.

I found I spent more time modding this game than playing it. To which I decided if I am going to spend time developing I should do it on my own stuff.

That said I want to see what comes of the game.

Valth

Jul 11, 2017
Does anyone know if there is anyway to change a character's likes or dislikes without the use of the console? Also using the console seems to change all of a person's likes or dislikes atleast for sexual ones. Is there anyway to just change one specific one (i.e. if a person dislikes vaginal sex, changing it so they love it, but keeping the rest of their likes and dislikes the same)?

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Well, aside from using the mod, you can edit the save. Warning though is that using save editor website for this game can be extremely laggy, and finding the right girl can be a serious task. In any case once you've found the right girl and gone to her likes for vaginal sex just change the -1 or -2 to a 2

Valth

Jul 11, 2017
Well, aside from using the mod, you can edit the save. Warning though is that using save editor website for this game can be extremely laggy, and finding the right girl can be a serious task. In any case once you've found the right girl and gone to her likes for vaginal sex just change the -1 or -2 to a 2
Does the mod allows changing of likes and dislikes without cheating?

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
btw... what's the way for the sluttiness, love and obedience to go up when you're constantly giving serums to your employeers through the "daily serum" option? because i haven't seen any increase after a couple of days. Do i have to talk with them daily after their daily dose or what? D:

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
by the way... WHEN WE ARE GOING TO PAY THE HOUSE MORTGAGE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
it literally messes with my head and gives me anxiety to don't know how much mortgage is and when it is going to get paid.
btw there should be a time limit for paying it, just to mess around and give unnecesary pression to the player. Like "pay X amount weekly or after 4 weeks you will get a higher amount because of late pay interests) or idk

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
And what's important in mom's computer? never tried to get in
Nothing really. It's basically just flavor text that highlights the mom's corruption. Vibrator in her drawer, erotic book, etc. Password is the name you chose for your character

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I tried some variations of the money cheat linked in the first post but non is working anyone who can tell me what i am doing wrong?

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I tried some variations of the money cheat linked in the first post but non is working anyone who can tell me what i am doing wrong?
Yeah, I doubt any of the other cheats will work either. The game's code went through a significant overhaul recently. I just checked, and for 41.2 the correct code to put into the console would be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
where X is the amount of money you either want to add to your current money or set the money to depending on whether you decide to use the plus sign. I suggest using the += version because things like typos are less likely to break things.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes