KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
v0.42 is out for patreons

changelog (v0.41.2 to v0.42.0):
CHANGES AND ADDITIONS
- Added lily_girlfriend Role. Acts as Girlfriend role in almost all instances.
- Added special storyline events for Lily while asking her to be your girlfriend.
- Added jennifer_girlfriend Role. Acts as Girlfriend role in almost all instances.
What?! Already? Its only been a couple of years why the rush!? :giggle:

Last edited:

Darkness339

Feb 12, 2018
every few minutes of playing the game on Mac I get this as my whole screen. I have to shutdown and restart my computer every time it happens even if I force quit the game.

RHM010

Apr 11, 2021
Does anyone know how to give the exhibitionist trait to someone I am trying to give it to mom serums do not seem to do anything

biglazydog

May 28, 2017
4 years in and every update is still predominantly background/tech stuff.

Like what is the actual plan here?

All this coding and the user mostly just gets to experience poorly rendered characters being warped/distorted back and forth as an "animation" and each update is little to know "story" progress.

It honestly doesn't make any sense. It doesn't feel like there is an end game here. I nearly guarantee that the only way to make this game work would be to start over from scratch.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
It really is sad to see how Lab Rats 1 had a good, concrete point to it and 2 focused on, uhhh, something no-one really gave a shit about and doesn't even make a big deal about the things that SHOULD be focused on: bigger tits, making them pregnant through birth control and character storylines.

It's like buying a good car, then the next model comes in and it's got a built in garden that kind of works and lets you grow all kinds of plants but you just want to use it to drive from point Alpha to point Boner, not start botanical research from your vehicle

JKL998

Feb 21, 2019
every few minutes of playing the game on Mac I get this as my whole screen. I have to shutdown and restart my computer every time it happens even if I force quit the game.
That's the tell tale sign, that your GPU will soon bite the dust. Keep a lookout for a replacement, when they become available.

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
When screwing mom, I get this error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 245, in script call
call talk_person(picked_option) from _call_talk_person
File "game/script.rpy", line 363, in script call
call talk_person(the_person) from _call_talk_person_1 #If we're in the same place and time hasn't advanced keep talking to them until we stop talking on purpose.
call talk_person(the_person) from _call_talk_person_1 #If we're in the same place and time hasn't advanced keep talking to them until we stop talking on purpose.
File "game/script.rpy", line 360, in script call
$ _return.call_action()
File "game/chat_actions.rpy", line 899, in script call
$ player_choice.call_action()
File "game/command_descriptions.rpy", line 209, in script call
call fuck_person(the_person, private = should_be_private, start_position = standing_grope, start_object = None, skip_intro = True) from _call_fuck_person_44
File "game/sex_mechanics.rpy", line 202, in script call
call check_position_willingness(the_person, position_choice, ignore_taboo = ignore_taboo, skip_condom = skip_condom) from _call_check_position_willingness
File "game/sex_mechanics.rpy", line 494, in script call
call condom_ask(the_person) from _call_condom_ask
File "game/sex_mechanics.rpy", line 698, in script call
$ the_person.call_dialogue("condom_ask")
File "game/personality_types/unique_personalities/mom_personality.rpy", line 546, in script
the_person "You should really put on a condom [the_person.mc_name]."
File "game/major_game_classes/character_related/Person.rpy", line 271, in __call__
self.char(what, *args, **kwargs)
AttributeError: 'Person' object has no attribute 'mc_name'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 245, in script call
call talk_person(picked_option) from _call_talk_person
File "game/script.rpy", line 360, in script call
$ _return.call_action()
File "game/chat_actions.rpy", line 899, in script call
$ player_choice.call_action()
File "game/command_descriptions.rpy", line 209, in script call
call fuck_person(the_person, private = should_be_private, start_position = standing_grope, start_object = None, skip_intro = True) from _call_fuck_person_44
File "game/sex_mechanics.rpy", line 202, in script call
call check_position_willingness(the_person, position_choice, ignore_taboo = ignore_taboo, skip_condom = skip_condom) from _call_check_position_willingness
File "game/sex_mechanics.rpy", line 494, in script call
call condom_ask(the_person) from _call_condom_ask
File "game/sex_mechanics.rpy", line 698, in script call
$ the_person.call_dialogue("condom_ask")
File "game/personality_types/unique_personalities/mom_personality.rpy", line 546, in script
the_person "You should really put on a condom [the_person.mc_name]."
File "renpy/ast.py", line 724, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1417, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/major_game_classes/character_related/Person.rpy", line 271, in __call__
self.char(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1206, in __call__
what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1125, in prefix_suffix
return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
File "renpy/character.py", line 1105, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 652, in get_field
AttributeError: 'Person' object has no attribute 'mc_name'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.42.1
Thu Jul 8 18:41:54 2021

Lebannenus

Jul 29, 2017
Can't access the character sheet nor outfit manager, do I have to start all over? Cause my save file seems incompatible with some of the changes

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes