Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
I don't think it's the kind of game where you're really enjoying yourself with your dick by jerking off
More like the kind of game where you get pleasure with your head while managing and thinking. Which doesn't prevent you from jerking off occasionally, but it's a bit more secondary, it seems.
To each his own. Or, even, each one according to the mood of the moment.
For my part, I like both kinds, depending on the day
And I really admire the dev for his efforts. Good luck !

Reactions: partanen

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there any real sex scene in this game? Penis is not even visible. Or is just renders of girls in different poses????
No there is not and all we have is just the girl on the screen.

• Sad
Reactions: HUNUTAN

shooter682

Feb 28, 2019
is there a code for increasing the pregnancy/fertility stat?
depends on how you set your settings when starting new game ....cant remember exactly how its worded BUT something like normal pregnancy i think
IF you choose that 1 then you will get them knocked up ....onething tho i noticed and keep forgetting to mention here about pregnancy is WHEN you do knock them up only way to know is when the chicks txt you about being pregnant
wish the dev added pregnant or not pregnant on the detailed chicks description
if you use console i have something that may interest you

the_person.fertility_percent +=99

the_person.bc_chance =0

the_person.preg_chance =100

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
this game needs a course to play
It gives you what you need to know when you do the tutorial.
Don't worry about fucking the girls at first and just work on getting your business up and running.
Research and Design.
Order supplies.
Produce item.
Sell item.
It is really easy once you learn how and in what order you need to do things in the beginning.
Build up money and hire at least 1 npc for each position.
And when you think you can handle more then hire them.
You want your supply to stay up to the production and I seem to have 1 more in supply than production and can maintain supplies.

Its also up to you to figure out "your" way to play this management style game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Problem X

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Don't be alarmed by the previous reply. There's a potential solution to this posted somewhere upthread. Just scroll back a few pages looking for a similar screenshot and its replies.
Yes there is a potential solution to that problem that will fix it but sooner or later that video card/onboard will burn out.
This game is one of the most graphics hog there is in these games and is almost as demanding as some high end game.
Many players have been complaining about graphic problems just like this in other threads and after awhile there laptops/video system burns out.

So yes you can do a work around for the problem but you run the risk of burning up your computer.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
It gives you what you need to know when you do the tutorial.
Don't worry about fucking the girls at first and just work on getting your business up and running.
Research and Design.
Order supplies.
Produce item.
Sell item.
It is really easy once you learn how and in what order you need to do things in the beginning.
Build up money and hire at least 1 npc for each position.
And when you think you can handle more then hire them.
You want your supply to stay up to the production and I seem to have 1 more in supply than production and can maintain supplies.

Its also up to you to figure out "your" way to play this management style game.
Issue is I hit point I got one of each npc, and I am still helping and early game I am still losing money and go bankrupt. Use to be super easy, the latest version I got farm clarity something I never had to do before I can even start research, that fucked up my first new run since that got added, as I thought from description I had to seduce and cum with a female, not I could just flirt then jerk it at home... But yeah main issue is making that money early on and still making serum for personal use its damn near impossible on a new start if you hire some one for each spot right away you find yourself losing money every turn even with myself making one basic serum for personal use and a medical application one for selling some how I can't make the money I use to at start.

I use to have no issues at all, now I got savescum in order to hire good employees, and honestly can't even afford 4 out of 5 till I get better research done, where as in past I could just barely scrape by on tier one serums and 4 employees.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Issue is I hit point I got one of each npc, and I am still helping and early game I am still losing money and go bankrupt. Use to be super easy, the latest version I got farm clarity something I never had to do before I can even start research, that fucked up my first new run since that got added, as I thought from description I had to seduce and cum with a female, not I could just flirt then jerk it at home... But yeah main issue is making that money early on and still making serum for personal use its damn near impossible on a new start if you hire some one for each spot right away you find yourself losing money every turn even with myself making one basic serum for personal use and a medical application one for selling some how I can't make the money I use to at start.

I use to have no issues at all, now I got savescum in order to hire good employees, and honestly can't even afford 4 out of 5 till I get better research done, where as in past I could just barely scrape by on tier one serums and 4 employees.
Okay I see the problem, you need to work on Steph and get her to have sex with MC asap and that will help with "clarity" and also masturbation with also help. (Steph is very easy to get sex with early game and it does not take a time slot to have sex with her.) ((With how easy Steph is I figured I did not need to say anything about her.))

Just masturbation is enough but we all need a little fun in our games.

Get Steph to 25 love then take her to lunch for 35 love and you should have it high enough to start having sex with her, do this every time slot and you should be good to go.

Do not worry about serums for personal use until you start making money.

tuniquim

Jul 13, 2018
Why are you postpone the new rendering of characters. There are many complains about character models since many versions ago. It should be in the top of todo list.

Reactions: HUNUTAN

Noxum

Mar 9, 2018
Hey, guys does anyone know how to fix this?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 245, in script call
call talk_person(picked_option) from _call_talk_person
File "game/script.rpy", line 358, in script call
$ _return.call_action(the_person)
File "game/game_roles/role_sister/role_sister_girlfriend.rpy", line 265, in script call
call sister_girlfriend_setup(mom_knows = True)
File "game/game_roles/role_sister/role_sister_girlfriend.rpy", line 358, in script
label sister_girlfriend_setup(the_person, mom_knows = False): #Sets up the actual role assignment
Exception: Required parameter the_person has no value.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 245, in script call
call talk_person(picked_option) from _call_talk_person
File "game/script.rpy", line 358, in script call
$ _return.call_action(the_person)
File "game/game_roles/role_sister/role_sister_girlfriend.rpy", line 265, in script call
call sister_girlfriend_setup(mom_knows = True)
File "game/game_roles/role_sister/role_sister_girlfriend.rpy", line 358, in script
label sister_girlfriend_setup(the_person, mom_knows = False): #Sets up the actual role assignment
File "renpy/ast.py", line 875, in execute
values = apply_arguments(self.parameters, renpy.store._args, renpy.store._kwargs)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 159, in apply_arguments
return parameters.apply(args, kwargs, ignore_errors)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 123, in apply
raise Exception("Required parameter %s has no value." % name)
Exception: Required parameter the_person has no value.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.42.1
Sat Jul 10 07:07:18 2021
```

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
Hello, I have a question:

Is there any way to have multiple girlfriends and don't have them break with you if they caught you with another?

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Hello, I have a question:

Is there any way to have multiple girlfriends and don't have them break with you if they caught you with another?
Yes. Their love, sluttiness, and happiness need to be high. Not sure if all three need to be high, but i keep them all high and never had problem when caught by other.

Apr 21, 2018
Yes. Their love, sluttiness, and happiness need to be high. Not sure if all three need to be high, but i keep them all high and never had problem when caught by other.
Each act you can do with the girls have a sluttiness value, if that value exceeds the witnessing girl's sluttiness value, they will be pissed. That's how it worked. So you can get away with some low-level teasing and sex acts even if the other girlfriend does not have a specially high sluttiness

Reactions: Jester35
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes