Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
Yes. Their love, sluttiness, and happiness need to be high. Not sure if all three need to be high, but i keep them all high and never had problem when caught by other.
Thanks mate!

Also, do you know how to ask someone to be your paramour? I only managed with one, but the rest, everytime I ask to be a friend, they they tell me they have a significant one and that's the end of it.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Thanks mate!

Also, do you know how to ask someone to be your paramour? I only managed with one, but the rest, everytime I ask to be a friend, they they tell me they have a significant one and that's the end of it.
Their love value need to be at the right level. Cant recall what it is.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Lab Rats 2 [v0.42.1] [Vren] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.69 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 733 MB

Original Mac Size: 1.65 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 699 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Hey, guys does anyone know how to fix this?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 245, in script call
call talk_person(picked_option) from _call_talk_person
File "game/script.rpy", line 358, in script call
$ _return.call_action(the_person)
File "game/game_roles/role_sister/role_sister_girlfriend.rpy", line 265, in script call
call sister_girlfriend_setup(mom_knows = True)
File "game/game_roles/role_sister/role_sister_girlfriend.rpy", line 358, in script
label sister_girlfriend_setup(the_person, mom_knows = False): #Sets up the actual role assignment
Exception: Required parameter the_person has no value.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 245, in script call
call talk_person(picked_option) from _call_talk_person
File "game/script.rpy", line 358, in script call
$ _return.call_action(the_person)
File "game/game_roles/role_sister/role_sister_girlfriend.rpy", line 265, in script call
call sister_girlfriend_setup(mom_knows = True)
File "game/game_roles/role_sister/role_sister_girlfriend.rpy", line 358, in script
label sister_girlfriend_setup(the_person, mom_knows = False): #Sets up the actual role assignment
File "renpy/ast.py", line 875, in execute
values = apply_arguments(self.parameters, renpy.store._args, renpy.store._kwargs)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 159, in apply_arguments
return parameters.apply(args, kwargs, ignore_errors)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 123, in apply
raise Exception("Required parameter %s has no value." % name)
Exception: Required parameter the_person has no value.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.42.1
Sat Jul 10 07:07:18 2021
```
I had a guess but I found some time to look and I'm p sure I was wrong so I deleted it. When are you getting this error?

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
how do you unlock positive incest opinion or get the mom out of a job to get her to be your girlfriend, also how do you get Nora?

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
another useless update. it's a pity that the author decided to ignore the requests from fans about updating the girls' renders. And the content itself would not hurt to diversify. But the author stubbornly adds more and more slag to the game, making it rather unplayable than vice versa.
By the way, maybe it seemed to me, but with the new updates, it became more difficult to hire at least a pretty girl, the randomness gives more and more crocodiles.
And damn it, finally correct this frame with the girls, this is no longer a funny correction, but obvious things that cannot be corrected right in front of our eyes.

Exphrasestwn

Dec 30, 2017
- Added lily_girlfriend Role. Acts as Girlfriend role in almost all instances.
- Added special storyline events for Lily while asking her to be your girlfriend.
- Added jennifer_girlfriend Role. Acts as Girlfriend role in almost all instances.
Is there anything specific I need to do to make these happen or is this just setup for a future implementation? Both of their stats are pretty high and they're still saying no

Reactions: Enfrize

gomesa

Mar 11, 2019
Each act you can do with the girls have a sluttiness value, if that value exceeds the witnessing girl's sluttiness value, they will be pissed. That's how it worked. So you can get away with some low-level teasing and sex acts even if the other girlfriend does not have a specially high sluttiness
HI do we have jennifer's public use like first labrat ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how do you unlock positive incest opinion or get the mom out of a job to get her to be your girlfriend, also how do you get Nora?
As for Nora you must talk to Steph about more research once she is high enough for that and you must choose to go see Nora for more info.

Reactions: Zer0z

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
HI do we have jennifer's public use like first labrat ?
If you are talking about a feature where she is used by other men in public, no. This game has pretty much 0 NTR-like content. The mod set adds 2 at-home NTR events, they are disabled by default and I've never cared to enable them so I don't know what the content entails.

If you are talking about a feature where you have sex with her in public and the other characters present (all female) react to you and she reacts to their reactions... yes, this can be done with any character... it's not a scripted by-character occurrence, just one of the many options available in the sandbox.

• Sad
Reactions: gomesa and Ssato243

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
another useless update. it's a pity that the author decided to ignore the requests from fans about updating the girls' renders. And the content itself would not hurt to diversify. But the author stubbornly adds more and more slag to the game, making it rather unplayable than vice versa.
By the way, maybe it seemed to me, but with the new updates, it became more difficult to hire at least a pretty girl, the randomness gives more and more crocodiles.
And damn it, finally correct this frame with the girls, this is no longer a funny correction, but obvious things that cannot be corrected right in front of our eyes.
The idea that he could update the models was a pipe dream almost the entire time. At this point changing out the models would almost certainly require such a massive overhaul that he may as well make LR3 instead.

If you've paid enough attention, it's clear vren's talents and interests lie in the systems, the gameplay elements, and the sandbox concept. He's not an artist (though what he pulled off with purchased assets is impressive as hell IMO), so whatever he would change the models to if he could would be similarly pieced-together looking. If you were hoping for him to go back to honey-select... it would have been impossible to keep half the systems he designed in the game particularly for the clothing systems and almost certainly most of the character physical traits. What he has works because he can use a script to render out the individual pieces quickly and automatically... honey select is a completely different beast where a script to pull everything out quickly and automatically would be a large development project in and of itself.

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
How do we change the hair and face styles of the characters?
If you download the modset, when you are talking to the person you can press either x or z (can't remember which) to open a menu that lets you set all the current character's physical characteristics).

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
Well, it took me a long time, but I did get to confirm there is a strip game in this... which was actually pretty interesting. But I only got to trigger it using the older modded version, because boy, I am terrible at trying to increase Sluttiness in this game. I guess because I just sell serum, and don't actually try to give it to people, which seems to be the only way to increase it...

Still, as far as sandbox H-games go, this one isn't that bad I still think. The renders can be kind of hit or miss, but at least most of the story characters look pretty okay. Though the sex scenes are a little awkward with the energy system, because it seems really easy for both parties to just end up too tired to ever actually climax.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well, it took me a long time, but I did get to confirm there is a strip game in this... which was actually pretty interesting. But I only got to trigger it using the older modded version, because boy, I am terrible at trying to increase Sluttiness in this game. I guess because I just sell serum, and don't actually try to give it to people, which seems to be the only way to increase it...

Still, as far as sandbox H-games go, this one isn't that bad I still think. The renders can be kind of hit or miss, but at least most of the story characters look pretty okay. Though the sex scenes are a little awkward with the energy system, because it seems really easy for both parties to just end up too tired to ever actually climax.
No serums is not the only way.

Sex, sex and even more sex will also increase it.
Some girls are harder to raise up but just keep having sex with them and it will go up.
I get several over 100 very fast and some I have only gotten to 40 after sexing them for more than 2 weeks.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think I have asked this question before but can't remember.

Is there any way to get rid of unwanted serums?
(Other than using or selling them.)

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
I think I have asked this question before but can't remember.

Is there any way to get rid of unwanted serums?
(Other than using or selling them.)
I don't think there is... but selling them is pretty easy.

Just put everything you want to be rid of into the production stockpile and then go to the main office and mark serums to be sold.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes