Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Yeah, I doubt any of the other cheats will work either. The game's code went through a significant overhaul recently. I just checked, and for 41.2 the correct code to put into the console would be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
where X is the amount of money you either want to add to your current money or set the money to depending on whether you decide to use the plus sign. I suggest using the += version because things like typos are less likely to break things.
Thank you very much.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
locked on trying to get into mom's computer, tried entering mc's name (didnt work) tried saying give up and it just returns to the try again or give up screen.

Smith789456

Sep 12, 2019
Want to float an idea for a Serum or personalty trait serum. basically to have it invoke a huge amount of envy or primal urge to claim the MC to the point it could cause them to do sexual acts in public to claim the MC in front of others. Also could be used to scare away other character to reduce the character pool.

I think you could even do a story line with this even breaking the character height limit and strength to make them imposing will on the MC. Not looking for vore or pegging just strong personality that is aggressive sexually.

There is a lot I have found for obedient characters but not much of anything for lack of love and free spirited.

Kaftan

Jan 12, 2020
Can You create additional buttons on personality section (like all, love all, dislike all, hate all) ?

hugo123456

Oct 19, 2017
Coming from v40.1 to current version 41.2 I can't load my savefiles but ren'py throws an exception:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'ShaderDisplayable'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 934, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3213, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4037, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1059, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1249, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 245, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 979, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 322, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 768, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'ShaderDisplayable'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.41.2
Sat Jun 26 17:08:03 2021
Any solution already known?
Many thanks in advance.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
It has been mentioned many many times, old saves don't work with new versions. You have to start new game every time new version come out.

Molesar

Jan 29, 2020
Heres a collection of info/console commands gleaned from trial and error + other users here etc (i take no credit):
EDIT: Since its been linked to the front page i will try to keep this updated. If you think something is missing, drop me a PM.
So how can i do that on android?

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
How exactly do you get the sis to have vaginal sex? All she does is anal and i don't have a clue on how to change that.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How exactly do you get the sis to have vaginal sex? All she does is anal and i don't have a clue on how to change that.
She is set most of the time in hating vaginal sex so you got to get her very slutty or use the mod to work around it.

Its been so long ago I played vanilla game so I am not for sure if you can get her to do vaginal sex with out cheats or using the mod.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
She is set most of the time in hating vaginal sex so you got to get her very slutty or use the mod to work around it.

Its been so long ago I played vanilla game so I am not for sure if you can get her to do vaginal sex with out cheats or using the mod.
Ah i have the mod but i didnt want to cheat but if raising her slutty behaviour will do the trick i am going to try. Thanks :)

Mubu5Reborn

Sep 30, 2017
Ah i have the mod but i didnt want to cheat but if raising her slutty behaviour will do the trick i am going to try. Thanks :)
Ending sex in vaginal famliar positions (piledriver, doggy) when she is suggestible increases opinion of the sex act. Keeping giving her (50 suggestibility) serum and at some point her sex stats will rise and opinions will increase. If that behaviour is exclusive to the Modded version then i'm sorry.

Mubu5Reborn

Sep 30, 2017
Want to float an idea for a Serum or personalty trait serum. basically to have it invoke a huge amount of envy or primal urge to claim the MC to the point it could cause them to do sexual acts in public to claim the MC in front of others. Also could be used to scare away other character to reduce the character pool.

I think you could even do a story line with this even breaking the character height limit and strength to make them imposing will on the MC. Not looking for vore or pegging just strong personality that is aggressive sexually.

There is a lot I have found for obedient characters but not much of anything for lack of love and free spirited.
I think the Modded version has a personality called 'Alpha' which more or less fits the description you have. But a lot less "sexual" and more hubris. What you suggest is a bit more exciting, I can already imagine (If you are familiar with) Candi/Candace type character but a lot less of a bimbo and very possesive (LTE limited time events where she just pops up to interrupt discussions etc.)... Maybe I'm straying too far from your fantasy/idea haha but a seperate character(storyline) would be super cool.

Saligia

May 12, 2017
Open the console

mc.free_clarity= 250000

There, you're free to ignore the whole clarity deal after that.

devon69

Jan 1, 2018
v0.42 is out for patreons

changelog (v0.41.2 to v0.42.0):
CHANGES AND ADDITIONS
- Removed requirement for custom Ren'py environment (modified ast.rpy and export.rpy files) by making Person class callable.
- Created uniform assignment screen. Replaces old text menu uniform management.
- Added UniformOutfit class. Contains information about how an outfit could be worn as part of a uniform.
- Now possible to flag the same outfit to be used as multiple types of uniform (ie. a full outfit or an overwear set).
- Now possible to quickly flag the same uniform to be used by multiple departments, without it being assigned to all of them.
- Updated "add_uniform" event, removing "the_type" parameter as it was no longer relevant.
- Updated integration tests to cover new uniform management system.
- Added "preg_your_kids_known" count to event_triggers_dict. Increased by 1 each time a girl has a kid that she knows is yours.'
- Added "looks_like" list to Role class. Person.has_role() now checks against roles as well as roles they look like, returning True if the given role matches any of them.
- Added has_exact_role() function to Person class. Performs role comparison but does not check against looks_alike roles.
- Added unit tests for role lookalikes and has_exact_role comparison.
- Added lily_girlfriend Role. Acts as Girlfriend role in almost all instances.
- Added special storyline events for Lily while asking her to be your girlfriend.
- Added jennifer_girlfriend Role. Acts as Girlfriend role in almost all instances.
- Expanded Emily's storyline. Now possible to have her finish her class successfully and hire her to your company.

BUG FIXES
- Fixed crash in outfit designer if you have defined more than 20 custom colours. Only first 20 colours displayed.
- Expanded chat integration test to ensure pythonic "say" statement works identically to Ren'py "say" statement.
- Fixed happiness not being changed after cumming in a girls mouth depending on their opinion of drinking cum.
- Fixed anal cumshots impacting sluttiness/happiness based on normal creampie opinion, not anal creampie opinion.
- Fixed creampie desire threshold having backwards modifiers.
- Fixed being able to reassign employees to other departments even when they aren't at work.
- Fixed movie date improperly checking Personality types and never allowing you to correctly guess which type of movie a girl might like.
- Renamed variable in horny_at_work crisis to prevent variable name collision with sex mechanics system.
- Fixed panties vs. pantiless grope arousal gain being reversed.

Smith789456

Sep 12, 2019
I think the Modded version has a personality called 'Alpha' which more or less fits the description you have. But a lot less "sexual" and more hubris. What you suggest is a bit more exciting, I can already imagine (If you are familiar with) Candi/Candace type character but a lot less of a bimbo and very possesive (LTE limited time events where she just pops up to interrupt discussions etc.)... Maybe I'm straying too far from your fantasy/idea haha but a seperate character(storyline) would be super cool.
Like Candi have as a persoanlity serum that slowly eats away at Obedieance the higher the slut level. once below Loyal and into free will NPC hunts down haha and interrupts MC ubtil they get there fix and obedience up to an acceptable level. Also text messages to alert you of their need as it gets worse. If caught doing something sexual in the same place with another NPC then an event is triggered.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019

CHANGES AND ADDITIONS
- Removed requirement for custom Ren'py environment (modified ast.rpy and export.rpy files) by making Person class callable.
- Added UniformOutfit class. Contains information about how an outfit could be worn as part of a uniform.
- Now possible to flag the same outfit to be used as multiple types of uniform (ie. a full outfit or an overwear set).
- Now possible to quickly flag the same uniform to be used by multiple departments, without it being assigned to all of them.
- Updated "add_uniform" event, removing "the_type" parameter as it was no longer relevant.
- Added "preg_your_kids_known" count to event_triggers_dict. Increased by 1 each time a girl has a kid that she knows is yours.'
- Added "looks_like" list to Role class. Person.has_role() now checks against roles as well as roles they look like, returning True if the given role matches any of them.
- Added has_exact_role() function to Person class. Performs role comparison but does not check against looks_alike roles.
- Added special storyline events for Lily while asking her to be your girlfriend.
- Added jennifer_girlfriend Role. Acts as Girlfriend role in almost all instances.
- Expanded Emily's storyline. Now possible to have her finish her class successfully and hire her to your company.

BUG FIXES
- Fixed crash in outfit designer if you have defined more than 20 custom colours. Only first 20 colours displayed.
- Expanded chat integration test to ensure pythonic "say" statement works identically to Ren'py "say" statement.
- Fixed happiness not being changed after cumming in a girls mouth depending on their opinion of drinking cum.
- Fixed anal cumshots impacting sluttiness/happiness based on normal creampie opinion, not anal creampie opinion.
- Fixed being able to reassign employees to other departments even when they aren't at work.
- Fixed movie date improperly checking Personality types and never allowing you to correctly guess which type of movie a girl might like.
- Renamed variable in horny_at_work crisis to prevent variable name collision with sex mechanics system.
Nice, can't wait for the modded version of that to be released. Paused playing to wait for family gf options. Pity aunt and cousin aren't included. Maybe the mod will extend it to them too

Reactions: MMikael

MMikael

Dec 8, 2019

CHANGES AND ADDITIONS

BUG FIXES
Finally Emilly can be hired, I've waiting for it since 0.30x

Reactions: Ssato243
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes