Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Actualy, easiest way how to learn a game is to cheat a lot of money, so you dont have to cate about them, and you can focus on hiring employes and to figure out what jobs do what and which ones you need first and which ones later.
Thats some solid approach i will try that as soon as i find time for it. Thanks :)

codu

Feb 24, 2017
Hi all need help with serums cant get to 3 level ( needs 3 hearts 140 obedience and 5 int ) cant get obedience so is there some kind guide for this

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've got this error on every time change.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did you put the out dated mod or bug fixes in because its saying this in that log. "Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.40.1"
You need to unpack a new set of the game files and start again.
If you want to play with the mod then wait till the new one comes out like the rest of us.

Reactions: Ssato243

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I wouldn't agree to that base is terrible , that's just stupid to say... It is a good game.
Mod just adds sugar coating to it.
When you can't stand it for more than 10 minutes before closing the game and deciding to wait for the mod, it's terrible.

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
I haven’t played since the clarity system was added. Does it make things more enjoyable? I totally played in the way he wanted to stop with the clarity system (ie get rich, then corrupt everyone) but I kinda liked that dynamic. How does it all flow now?

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
Hey, can't post on Patreon but the new version doesn't fix old saves. Leveled up and tried to click on the option so it will take me to the stats screen but get the following message. I just tried a new game and it seems to fix the problem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
I haven’t played since the clarity system was added. Does it make things more enjoyable? I totally played in the way he wanted to stop with the clarity system (ie get rich, then corrupt everyone) but I kinda liked that dynamic. How does it all flow now?
Honestly, the clarity system did almost nothing to the way I played. It might slow down research a bit early on, but as long as you are consistently having sex, there really isn't much difference. It's never impeded my game speed or flow in anyway.

May 29, 2019
Hi all need help with serums cant get to 3 level ( needs 3 hearts 140 obedience and 5 int ) cant get obedience so is there some kind guide for this
You can insult an employee's work (costs 5hap and 2love) or give a cash bonus (+hap also) at daily basis.

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2018
You didnt work it out lol You just gave up on the version that is faulty :)
yes I didn't learn the developer's code base and fix the bug personally so I could play the latest version, I just worked out what the actual viable options were.. you caught me redhanded. lol??

Reactions: Jaxter

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
When you can't stand it for more than 10 minutes before closing the game and deciding to wait for the mod, it's terrible.
hmmm. could be, the way i look at it is that's just personal experience case.. and i/we cannot "judge" about others (except if total shit) (y)
hence, since we're already "familiar" with game mechanics it is of course less enjoyment with every next version, less "drive ", but we're not even halfway there.. the story is just about to be developing.. so... yeah, i'll humbly wait and see what will become
...for me it is yet still interesting experience, not to much grinding, not too much complexity, .. guess, needs more humor at least ;)

Yeah, being able to customize your experience and remove unwanted content saves it imo.

The base game has potential, but it's a clusterfuck without mods.
Agreed. , but not without mods, but without (self) debugging./repair. Mod just adds "content" which in base is still far from developed... but , again, need to wait for that
----
btw.. in new 41.2 you'll encounter 2 exceptions ... for mom and sis file , need to be [the_person.mc_title]

Code:
File "game/personality_types/unique_personalities/mom_personality.rpy", line 546, in script
    the_person "You should really put on a condom [the_person.mc_name]."

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
improve animation and lags ? hahaha nope, better i let it off and install the mod. anyway thx for share

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes