a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello people, I have someone stuck at 48 love. It's not a main character as far as I'm aware. She keep saying she wants things to keep CASUAL. Is this hard locked or there is some way to raise it? I can't even raise or reduce it with cheats
If its not hard lock then take her to the movies or out to dinner.
If neither work then its hard locked.

Apr 12, 2021
Can you add hiring meeting? In which you can ask char additional questions for better knowlenge of her, ask her to improvecertain stats, offer job for sex.... Etc.

And another one, if char have childs, pls generate them with a names and age, so if they are 18+, we can meet them at thiers house.

Apr 12, 2021
how to make save from 0.40.1 work for 0.41.1?
Basicaly not a chance, general rule is to start new game with every new update, so dl new version only if you like new additions.
Btw using mods make game somewheat more compatibile beteen updates due to better coding, but dont expect miracles.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Basicaly not a chance, general rule is to start new game with every new update, so dl new version only if you like new additions.
Btw using mods make game somewheat more compatibile beteen updates due to better coding, but dont expect miracles.
I find this statement slightly depressing. While I really enjoy the mod I use, I wasn't really thinking in terms of it being made with superior coding to the base game. Normally I would just assume that the original game makers were doing all the hard work and that the modders merely add to it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can you add hiring meeting? In which you can ask char additional questions for better knowlenge of her, ask her to improvecertain stats, offer job for sex.... Etc.

And another one, if char have childs, pls generate them with a names and age, so if they are 18+, we can meet them at thiers house.
The mod provides more info on hiring new employee's.

Only the women who have kids of legal age are shown they have more than one in there home.
The mod adds employee's asking for jobs for the mother/daughters and there shown living in the mother/daughters home.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
I think you've got this the wrong way round. Saves from the base game are generally compatible between versions, although if, for some reason they aren't, then there's usually a warning about save games not working in the new version added to the OP.

But, when you add the Mod & Bugfix to LR2 then that changes things. Due to the amount of changes included in the Mod & Bugfix it's recommended that starting a new game with each new version is actually a requirement due to the sheer amount of changes and additions made to the base game.

It's also worth mentioning that you must use the correct version of Mod & Bugfix with the base game, so, seeing as the Mod & Bugfix haven't yet been updated for the new v0.41.1 then you should NOT use Mod & Bugfix v0.40.1.3 (or older) with the new version of LR2. Likewise, if you had LR2 v0.40.1 with Mod & Bugfix v0.40.1.3 installed then those save games will not be compatible with LR2 v0.41.1.

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
Any one know if there even any plan to add aheago, or gape shots or positions that actual show the intimate parts better? It's a good game, just think it needs a little more perversion to it.

Apr 21, 2018
Oh wow, they've made a lot of progress on that since the last time I asked in the discord. Back then it was "he won't tell us and no one wants to devote the time to figure it out so we'll never get new clothes/bodytypes/etc"
they added a mask for BDSM contents awhile ago, mid 39.x i believe, before Vren refactored the code base a put everything in zip archives. This sort of overlay methods are common in JVNs, just not to the extend Vrrn uses it

LivingPaper

Feb 19, 2018
I keep crashing on android, using it through the JoiPlay app.

Keeps telling me Import Error: no module named Pprint in the log.

Gamerpeen

Mar 22, 2020
I loved this game but for the past several releases it installs but refuses to run on my galaxy A6 sm-a600p. The renpy loading screen appears then it crashes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I can't play LR2 it keep's crashing after adding the mods and hotfix i followed instructions and this is the trace back i get. View attachment 1236748 View attachment 1236748 any help as to what i need to do or did i miss a step would be nice thx fer any help at all.
The bugfix and mods are not updated to newest version yet, that takes time unfortunately. So if want to play with the mods and bugfixes you will need some patience.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes