Draculesti

May 20, 2019
Hello everyone,

some things have changed in the vanilla game as it sees ...
using the console

the_person.base_outfit.accessories.remove(filter(lambda x : x in [big_glasses, modern_glasses], the_person.base_outfit.accessories)[0])
no longer removes the glasses but gives back Index Error: list index out of range

the_person.skin = "tan" or "black" or "white" how do you change this correct?

an how to change faces?

can anybody bring me up to speed how this three things work with console commands in this version?

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
Bug report:

Around line 830 of game/crises/limited_time_crises/sleep_LTE.rpy there is use of the undefined variable climax_option (which should be climax_options).

Also line 833 is missing "throat" as the second element in the array/list.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
0.41 is finally going to be a content focused update. From the sound of the blog post it is going to be mostly focused on Lily. Her instapic storyline is getting some attention, and Vren is also adding a mall date(which seems to have started out as a Lily thing, but evolved into a more broad, branching event that might be a good way to push boundaries earlier than otherwise possible.) I'm not entirely certain it will end up being enough content for me to do another playthrough, but it at least sounds promising.

Reactions: bloodbus and SenPC

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
I was making a joke about someone thinking they should put in the text prompt. I have seen it happen in other threads.
I do find it a little depressing that answering this question has required so much effort. But then I do know I've asked dumb questions myself before.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Might as well ask since it's 4 days before then, patch notes on Patreon? I thought I saw someone mention Sister's storyline expanding, but would like to see the proper notes.

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
More bugs (from version 0.40.1)

line 599 of sex_mechanics.py : trying to cum early is using the same calculation as trying to hold back... shouldn't it be easier to cum the closer you are to 100%?

line 652 of role_model.py : the_girl should be the_person
During photoshoots for ad campaigns, the model changes clothes after all the action but before sexy_score is calculated. That means the score is actually based on the outfit she changes into and not what the model wore during the shoot. I'm not sure if it's because I just set the company uniform, but the new outfit that the score is based on is her planned outfit at the beginning of the day which gave me a very low slut score. (Commanding your employee to change outfits would change her planned outfit.) The line $ the_person.review_outfit() should be added to model_photography_list_label after $ sexy_score = _return and all other instances in the following labels should be removed.

When you recruit Alexia, she does not move away from downtown until the end of the day. While in this situation, if you transfer her to a different department, a new "instance" of Alexia is created such that she is in two places at once. When this happens, the Alexia in downtown will never disappear. Any serums applied to her will be used up twice as quickly.

Edit: Added info on (probably) unintentional behavior for ad campaign photoshoot.

Last edited:
Reactions: dalzomo and Jaxter
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes