a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
can you make mom, aunt etc.. girlfriend?
As i understand, family can't be girlfriends.
No. But there's a mod that allow it to be done.
the only mod I found for that was heavily out of date. Did I miss one?
Just was told by the mods on there discord that it should come to the vanilla game in a later update and is why its not being touch for now.
If it does not come to the vanilla game then the mods will put it in there mod as a toggle in the bedroom.

Reactions: Jaxter and Harabec

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Just was told by the mods on there discord that it should come to the vanilla game in a later update and is why its not being touch for now.
If it does not come to the vanilla game then the mods will put it in there mod as a toggle in the bedroom.

Cool, will wait and see then

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Until it is in the vanilla game, I will use the small mod that allow it.

Reactions: Ssato243

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
How do I actually get serums? I have researched the basic serum with suggestion + 10. I have bought supplies and set up a production line. When I hit the button for "Produce Serum" I am told that ~10 units of serum have been made but I cannot find them anywhere. Not when I check inventory, not when I check stock, and not when I access production stockpile.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do I actually get serums? I have researched the basic serum with suggestion + 10. I have bought supplies and set up a production line. When I hit the button for "Produce Serum" I am told that ~10 units of serum have been made but I cannot find them anywhere. Not when I check inventory, not when I check stock, and not when I access production stockpile.
That is 10 production units not serum, go do it about 10 more times and you should have some stock of serum.

Reactions: guest1492

lebr102

Feb 5, 2021
Play the modded version from first page and set their sluttines 100+, love 100 and obedience 200+
I'm already playing with the modded version and achieved the stats you said (without cheating). But they still do not accept the proposal

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm already playing with the modded version and achieved the stats you said (without cheating). But they still do not accept the proposal
Its not in the game yet but the mod dev's say that Vern has said it will be added at a later date and if it does not come when the game is completed then the mods will add it in.

lebr102

Feb 5, 2021
Its not in the game yet but the mod dev's say that Vern has said it will be added at a later date and if it does not come when the game is completed then the mods will add it in.
yeah yeah I understood your reply, I'm just saying that to the WTNO guy. But thanks anyway for answering again :p

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
I only have this mod "https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-2-mods.32881/" which is called "Mod and Bugfix" in the download page. Other than that, I don't know
Yeah, that's the same one I use. It doesn't give you the ability to have full relationship with family. There is another mod somewhere that does, but I don't know if it's compatible with the mod we're currently using. That's why I'm waiting for dev to implement it in game himself (hopefully soon).

lebr102

Feb 5, 2021
Yeah, that's the same one I use. It doesn't give you the ability to have full relationship with family. There is another mod somewhere that does, but I don't know if it's compatible with the mod we're currently using. That's why I'm waiting for dev to implement it in game himself (hopefully soon).
yeah me too. Thanks for replying

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes