dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
In my game I got Ashley's and Gabrielle's Onlyfanfic.
I used to get Lily's Insta but for some reason in this version I dont get hers. Did that change?
>Ashley
I suspect you're playing the modded version. I haven't seen a change to the event that gives you Lily's Insta account in the vanilla game (walk in on her in her room at 20 sluttiness) but they may have changed it in the mod. I recommend asking there.

Reactions: Jaxter

TS2016

May 7, 2017
>Ashley
I suspect you're playing the modded version. I haven't seen a change to the event that gives you Lily's Insta account in the vanilla game (walk in on her in her room at 20 sluttiness) but they may have changed it in the mod. I recommend asking there.
It was answered in post above yours.
I was replying to post above mine and pointed out about Lily's insta- I didn't notice which thread this one was. I check both vanilla and modded and sometimes don't pay attention to which one I am posting in.

arrowhead911

Jul 19, 2018
Is all the new content for Jennifer at her job? if so, is it locked if I don't want her to act slutty for a promotion?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
lol really? Well it's a good mod then.
yeah, it's alright. I respect it more for the technical accomplishments than for the writing, which suffers from too many cooks and too much lovey-dovey stories and morality policing than I'm comfortable with in my date-rape drugged sex slave game, but maybe that's just me. I'm not trying to derail this vanilla thread by discussing it though, so moving on to the question in question...

Is all the new content for Jennifer at her job? if so, is it locked if I don't want her to act slutty for a promotion?
There is a way around that tell her you will take care of it. He's supposed to be building a route that gives you other options on that path.
I think to get the job to begin with she absolutely has to act slutty for the interview. At some point after she gets the job she'll come to you to ask how she should react to her boss appearing to be seeking to replace her. That's when you can tell her to suck his dick, get bigger boobs, or say you'll handle it - which leads to meeting his daughter (and potentially his wife in future content maybe? I haven't encountered his wife yet, but haven't scoured the code to see if it's possible. I just know the daughter is created using the "create a daughter" code after his wife is created) and potentially romancing her. I think there's also an "ignore it" option but why would you at that point? There's no in-game benefit (as in, extra income or Mom doing more for you) to her getting the promotion (aside from the boss's daughter and potential boss's wife future content), so if you don't like the idea of Mom showing her stuff off to get the job, not to mention the potential for NTR if you encourage her that way to keep the job, sabotage the interview in the first place by letting her dress dowdy and "be professional."

greenfuck1

Mar 10, 2021
Hi, in android app I am not able to proceed from scene where aunty and cousin arrive at home it keeps getting crashed

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Bug

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 260, in script call
    $ picked_option.call_action()
  File "game/general_actions/location_actions/business_actions.rpy", line 135, in script call
    call advance_time from _call_advance_time_2
  File "game/script.rpy", line 434, in script call
    $ the_crisis.call_action()
  File "game/crises/regular_crises/crises.rpy", line 2992, in script
    $ the_choice.review_outfit()
  File "game/crises/regular_crises/crises.rpy", line 2992, in <module>
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'review_outfit'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 260, in script call
    $ picked_option.call_action()
  File "game/general_actions/location_actions/business_actions.rpy", line 135, in script call
    call advance_time from _call_advance_time_2
  File "game/script.rpy", line 434, in script call
    $ the_crisis.call_action()
  File "game/crises/regular_crises/crises.rpy", line 2992, in script
  File "D:\Adult_Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.40.1-pc-modded\renpy\ast.py", line 927, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Adult_Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.40.1-pc-modded\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/crises/regular_crises/crises.rpy", line 2992, in <module>
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'review_outfit'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.40.1
Sat May 22 21:38:34 2021

sacchito22

Sep 14, 2019
Anyone having a problem with the girls you knock up after they give birth? They just stay at their houses and don't return to work. Also if I reassign them to a different department from there, they just have a copy of themselves appear there and stay there all day, including early morning and evenings. Any help?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone having a problem with the girls you knock up after they give birth? They just stay at their houses and don't return to work. Also if I reassign them to a different department from there, they just have a copy of themselves appear there and stay there all day, including early morning and evenings. Any help?
That has been around for a while now, go get the bug fix and or the full blown mod with bug fixes and it should do the trick for you.

Updated Game Files (Unofficial Bug-fix):
https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-2-mods.32881/

Reactions: sacchito22

arrowhead911

Jul 19, 2018
yeah, it's alright. I respect it more for the technical accomplishments than for the writing, which suffers from too many cooks and too much lovey-dovey stories and morality policing than I'm comfortable with in my date-rape drugged sex slave game, but maybe that's just me. I'm not trying to derail this vanilla thread by discussing it though, so moving on to the question in question...

I think to get the job to begin with she absolutely has to act slutty for the interview. At some point after she gets the job she'll come to you to ask how she should react to her boss appearing to be seeking to replace her. That's when you can tell her to suck his dick, get bigger boobs, or say you'll handle it - which leads to meeting his daughter (and potentially his wife in future content maybe? I haven't encountered his wife yet, but haven't scoured the code to see if it's possible. I just know the daughter is created using the "create a daughter" code after his wife is created) and potentially romancing her. I think there's also an "ignore it" option but why would you at that point? There's no in-game benefit (as in, extra income or Mom doing more for you) to her getting the promotion (aside from the boss's daughter and potential boss's wife future content), so if you don't like the idea of Mom showing her stuff off to get the job, not to mention the potential for NTR if you encourage her that way to keep the job, sabotage the interview in the first place by letting her dress dowdy and "be professional."
Thanks for the detailed response! kinda sucks that any new content (so far) with her is NTRish so I'll pass on that for now. Thanks again for the reply!

Reactions: dalzomo

Dreamer95

Aug 24, 2019
Hi every one
I have a Question what is the Passwort for the Computer in Mother Bedroom ?

sorry for my bad english

SumterX

Oct 30, 2018
Hey can someone tell me if its a bug that Nora is not appearing outside of research? What I mean is there is no option to talk to her and I have finished all the research quests

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes