Mrakvampire

Aug 5, 2020
Are there any plans to expand on making girls more unique? For example girls with unique physical traits?
What comes to my mind very quickly:
Ultra-sensitive breasts (major increase in arousal for groping and titfucks, passive arousal gain based on breasts size without bra support)
Throat-pussy trait (major increase in arousal for deepthroat; arousal gain during dinner dates)

Also it seems game has counter for # of sex acts performed by each girl. Maybe this counter should not only be for cosmetic purposes and will affect gameplay? Just a thought - there could be purely fluff events related to girl's sex-reputation, i.e. in the office they can get humiliated by co-workers based on what sex acts they have on record.

Apr 12, 2021
I think you've got this the wrong way round. Saves from the base game are generally compatible between versions, although if, for some reason they aren't, then there's usually a warning about save games not working in the new version added to the OP.

But, when you add the Mod & Bugfix to LR2 then that changes things. Due to the amount of changes included in the Mod & Bugfix it's recommended that starting a new game with each new version is actually a requirement due to the sheer amount of changes and additions made to the base game.

It's also worth mentioning that you must use the correct version of Mod & Bugfix with the base game, so, seeing as the Mod & Bugfix haven't yet been updated for the new v0.41.1 then you should NOT use Mod & Bugfix v0.40.1.3 (or older) with the new version of LR2. Likewise, if you had LR2 v0.40.1 with Mod & Bugfix v0.40.1.3 installed then those save games will not be compatible with LR2 v0.41.1.
Well, is here anyone who play vanila game, ever?
Vanila game is extremly empty, mod not only add a lot of new content, but fixes some nasty bugs.

I dont get why vren simply dont allow moders full access to his game - he can even create new category on patreon - modder - so that he can focus on coding new game features, and moders will add new content for him, and fix his code, so it will be more stable at first relase of new version.
If any patreon there, pls sugest this to him there.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Well, is here anyone who play vanila game, ever?
Vanila game is extremly empty, mod not only add a lot of new content, but fixes some nasty bugs.

I dont get why vren simply dont allow moders full access to his game - he can even create new category on patreon - modder - so that he can focus on coding new game features, and moders will add new content for him, and fix his code, so it will be more stable at first relase of new version.
If any patreon there, pls sugest this to him there.
His (Vren) final goal on Patreon is "$5,000 per month". I (or Vren, or modders) have no idea how he should split current income with "official" modders, so we have what we have.

Apr 12, 2021
His (Vren) final goal on Patreon is "$5,000 per month". I (or Vren, or modders) have no idea how he should split current income with "official" modders, so we have what we have.
Well why need to splitincome at all?
Mods now work for free. Onlyes change for mods will be thatthey will have free acces to game, and will comunicate with dev more easily.
Now mods wait for public relase befor they star bugfixing.
Lets be honest, without mods, this game will have only 30% or smaller popularity.

Apr 12, 2021
Are there any plans to expand on making girls more unique? For example girls with unique physical traits?
What comes to my mind very quickly:
Ultra-sensitive breasts (major increase in arousal for groping and titfucks, passive arousal gain based on breasts size without bra support)
Throat-pussy trait (major increase in arousal for deepthroat; arousal gain during dinner dates)

Also it seems game has counter for # of sex acts performed by each girl. Maybe this counter should not only be for cosmetic purposes and will affect gameplay? Just a thought - there could be purely fluff events related to girl's sex-reputation, i.e. in the office they can get humiliated by co-workers based on what sex acts they have on record.
Nice ideas, but we can exand these traits even more, like nympho, frigid, small sensitivity, only oral climax, voyer. Etc.

Reactions: Mrakvampire

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Well why need to splitincome at all?
Mods now work for free. Onlyes change for mods will be thatthey will have free acces to game, and will comunicate with dev more easily.
Now mods wait for public relase befor they star bugfixing.
Lets be honest, without mods, this game will have only 30% or smaller popularity.
So modders now just do devs work for him, for free?

Reactions: vitamin433

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Is this still a complicated mess you can't figure out how to play or has it become somewhat enjoyable since the last time i played?

ThatCoolDude

Nov 11, 2017
Man, I loved Lab Rats but for some reason, IDK why, I never went looking for a sequel or other works by the author. This game checks, like, all of my boxes; just a shame that most of the faces on the models are ugly.
I did cheat a little (just money for the company mostly) and seem to have gotten out ahead of the questlines; I assume they are triggered by days played? Is there a reference for that, and/or does anyone know if I cheated my days by a hundred or two if all remaining quests would come crashing down on me?

Reactions: Jaxter
Sep 10, 2018
same here
yep same here. anyone know if any mods fix this or it's a just a piping hot fresh new delicious bug?

edit: nvm worked out that i need to just play the previous version with the mod installed or wait until the next mod version is released. I love this game. Nitpicky tip for Vren if he happens to read this: In your tutorial section under 'corrupting girls' there is a spelling mistake and a lack of a space between words. Not a big deal but since it is going to be pretty close to first impressions for some people.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaxter

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
I seem to have the same problem as many before me. Nora is only active to hand her the questionnaires, but not as an NPC I can interact with. I haven't found a solution for it in the comments. Is there a command how to force her into the game or a line in a save edit?

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
NPCs gets lost sometimes, no way to recover them, even with console commands (so far as I can figure out).
This most commonly happens when you're asking them to follow you (mod option?) or doing things the game wasn't designed for, which is kinda sad.

Quilue

Sep 4, 2017
yep same here. anyone know if any mods fix this or it's a just a piping hot fresh new delicious bug?

edit: nvm worked out that i need to just play the previous version with the mod installed or wait until the next mod version is released. I love this game. Nitpicky tip for Vren if he happens to read this: In your tutorial section under 'corrupting girls' there is a spelling mistake and a lack of a space between words. Not a big deal but since it is going to be pretty close to first impressions for some people.

You didnt work it out lol You just gave up on the version that is faulty :)

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I guess the problem no is in game, but in mod. I have windows 7. But i guess no have nothing wrong see the game too.

This is erro:

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2021
Man, I loved Lab Rats but for some reason, IDK why, I never went looking for a sequel or other works by the author. This game checks, like, all of my boxes; just a shame that most of the faces on the models are ugly.
I did cheat a little (just money for the company mostly) and seem to have gotten out ahead of the questlines; I assume they are triggered by days played? Is there a reference for that, and/or does anyone know if I cheated my days by a hundred or two if all remaining quests would come crashing down on me?
If you cheat only money, thete is no way how to broke game or any quest.

Apr 12, 2021
Is this still a complicated mess you can't figure out how to play or has it become somewhat enjoyable since the last time i played?
Actualy, easiest way how to learn a game is to cheat a lot of money, so you dont have to cate about them, and you can focus on hiring employes and to figure out what jobs do what and which ones you need first and which ones later.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes