Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
I assume I've caused the problem by editing my save to speed things up, in the process I've messed up as I can't complete the first task to upgrade by manufacturing two suggestion increasing drugs for the lead researcher.
Can anyone point me to the states / variables for this first upgrade or what I need to change to bypass this please to save having to restart as I've got a great team working for me. Thx

Create two suggestion increasing drugs which get rejected for not being suggestion increasing???
Make sure she is not already under the influence of a suggestion serum before running the experiment. The game checks to see if the serum you gave her increased her suggestability. So if she already had say a +30 suggestion serum active and you give her another +30 they don't stack. Thus when the game checks it assumes you gave her a non-suggestive serum. You only need to give her one serum. Just make sure she is free and clear of effect of another first.

Reactions: flinger

flinger

May 3, 2017
No, she isn't. I've checked her stats page.
I've not given her any and its not set as a business policy either.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Make sure she is not already under the influence of a suggestion serum before running the experiment. The game checks to see if the serum you gave her increased her suggestability. So if she already had say a +30 suggestion serum active and you give her another +30 they don't stack. Thus when the game checks it assumes you gave her a non-suggestive serum. You only need to give her one serum. Just make sure she is free and clear of effect of another first.
There is another way you can increase suggestibility in the women that is by spending clarity after sex with them.
No idea if that stacks or not with serums. I wouldn't be surprised if he failed to make it do so.

plumbis65

Jul 24, 2017
1639661113807.png
started playing and i got this issue, glitched and unreadable text. anyone know a fix? i have no problems with other renpy games, and i know i played this game in the past perfectly fine. the problem momentarily disappears on resizing the game window, but reappears moments later. it persists through changing locations. I DID try searching for a fix, but the thread is so ig that every search term i could think of came up with too many irrelevant replies

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
View attachment 1547759
started playing and i got this issue, glitched and unreadable text. anyone know a fix? i have no problems with other renpy games, and i know i played this game in the past perfectly fine. the problem momentarily disappears on resizing the game window, but reappears moments later. it persists through changing locations. I DID try searching for a fix, but the thread is so ig that every search term i could think of came up with too many irrelevant replies
No idea, but a couple things to try would be pressing shift+G while in game and changing the renderer (top left options), then closing and reopening the game to see if that helps. If that doesn't help, maybe switch which GPU your PC/laptop is rendering with in its software

Reactions: plumbis65

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
Can you date the cousin and aunt? Also how do you take the insta pics with mom? I got an error after astroturfing the website

Last edited:

plumbis65

Jul 24, 2017
No idea, but a couple things to try would be pressing shift+G while in game and changing the renderer (top left options), then closing and reopening the game to see if that helps. If that doesn't help, maybe switch which GPU your PC/laptop is rendering with in its software
Thanks, changing the render option to ANGLE2 fixed it for me

Reactions: dalzomo

yaboidickweed

May 22, 2018
So does anyone have a full list of the "other training" that can be done and how? Like Breeding Fascination and Trigger Word Orgasms?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
getting a weird bug where the model's head is moved wrong during the onlyfanatics scenes.
View attachment 1549207
Yeah, the problem is the images aren't the right size for that position. The easy fix is to change "kneeling1" to "blowjob" in role_onlyfans.rpy lines 193 and 195. It will change her position but it's the fastest fix, and I don't have the software to fix it properly

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
I assume I've caused the problem by editing my save to speed things up, in the process I've messed up as I can't complete the first task to upgrade by manufacturing two suggestion increasing drugs for the lead researcher.
Can anyone point me to the states / variables for this first upgrade or what I need to change to bypass this please to save having to restart as I've got a great team working for me. Thx

Create two suggestion increasing drugs which get rejected for not being suggestion increasing???
since this is about the 7th or 8th reported incident of this issue, can you post a screen of the edit serum, people have been stating across both 46 and 47,

I have attached the one I always use to achieve this,

too things I do before I give this to steph, I take her love to max that make small talk, flirt(until slutty20), compliment will do before can make the serum usually end of second start of 3rd day.

when serum completes, finalize it,

goto production make sure it is in personal stash,
like second screen shot, access production stockpile,

then ask steph how to advance research

Now a couple of caveats that I found running thru vanilla that don't happen in mod/bugfix,

about 5% of the time the screen for trance doesn't pull up in Vanilla, either 46 or 47,

The only time I had it refuse to accept a serum for research was when I had steph test it before sending it to production,
and that appeared to be fatal loop even after 30 days of cycling she would never accept a new suggestion serum.
but that only happened one time, and before I cleared persistant saves.

Last edited:

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
since this is about the 7th or 8th reported incident of this issue, can you post a screen of the edit serum, people have been stating across both 46 and 47,

I have attached the one I always use to achieve this,

too things I do before I give this to steph, I take her love to max that make small talk, flirt(until slutty20), compliment will do before can make the serum usually end of second start of 3rd day.

when serum completes, finalize it,

goto production make sure it is in personal stash,
like second screen shot, access production stockpile,

then ask steph how to advance research

Now a couple of caveats that I found running thru vanilla that don't happen in mod/bugfix,

about 5% of the time the screen for trance doesn't pull up in Vanilla, either 46 or 47,

The only time I had it refuse to accept a serum for research was when I had steph test it before sending it to production,
and that appeared to be fatal loop even after 30 days of cycling she would never accept a new suggestion serum.
but that only happened one time, and before I cleared persistant saves.
Yeah, I use the basic, no-frills 10su serum and she only rejected it the first time I tried when she was already under its effects. I let it wear off and she was good to go. I've never had a problem with it since then, not once, so really I think it's either these guys actually do have her high on daily company doses and forgot about that or they've used trance training or cheats or both to raise base suggestibility

flinger

May 3, 2017
Eldoen
Sorry, I started a new game.
As I said I think I may have caused the problem by editing the save to speed things up so I could hire lots of staff and reduce the grind and not be concerned about money or slow clarity gains. One point I would add though is not to temper with the MC stats or skills, keep the max set to 10 otherwise it can break things / crash the game setting a higher limit.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes