ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
Is anyone else getting crash reports like this when attempting to "talk to the test subjects" (for the final tier of research):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Molesar

Jan 29, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/general_actions/interaction_actions/dates.rpy", line 18, in <module>
NameError: name 'get_random_opinion' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 261, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 385, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 382, in script call
  File "general_actions/interaction_actions/chat_actions.rpyc", line 667, in script call
  File "general_actions/interaction_actions/chat_actions.rpyc", line 703, in script call
  File "general_actions/interaction_actions/dates.rpyc", line 95, in script call
  File "general_actions/interaction_actions/dates.rpyc", line 16, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
Ok

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 261, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 382, in script call
  File "general_actions/interaction_actions/chat_actions.rpyc", line 667, in script call
  File "general_actions/interaction_actions/chat_actions.rpyc", line 703, in script call
  File "general_actions/interaction_actions/dates.rpyc", line 95, in script call
  File "general_actions/interaction_actions/dates.rpyc", line 16, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
Ok
Update your game on Vrens patreon page

devilxxx

Donor
Feb 28, 2017
I think this game has already a lot of economic stuff. The whole business can take a good while until it's up and running. What this game really lacks, is more clothing and sex animations.

The sex animations are uncomplete (same scenes for different positions) and after the first few rounds you have see everything for the rest of the game. Also when was the last update for clothing?

If I had one wish free, it would be those two things.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
I think this game has already a lot of economic stuff. The whole business can take a good while until it's up and running. What this game really lacks, is more clothing and sex animations.

The sex animations are uncomplete (same scenes for different positions) and after the first few rounds you have see everything for the rest of the game. Also when was the last update for clothing?

If I had one wish free, it would be those two things.
According to Vrens patreon posts, he is planing on improving animations in the future, but unfortunally not the quality of the character models itself.

• Angry
Reactions: scannatore

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
0.50.3 Walkthrough take two: The First Week

I wrote a guide of sorts earlier which defines a lot of the terms used in the game and loosely advises on early play in a stream-of-consciousness style of writing, aka a complete mess. I'll quote it here in spoilers so you have easy access to those definitions and can smirk at my first attempt. I've made much more effort with this one, and will be doing a complete (as much as I can for a game with so much RNG) walkthrough of the first week of play. I'll be sorting them by day and turn, and enclosing them all neatly in spoiler tags so you're not intimidated by a yuuuge wall of text this time

And that's your first week! With Vren RNG no walkthrough can be perfect but this is the routine I've adopted and it's been pretty reliable. Tell me how it works out for you. I may be able to improve it, and am in fact always tweaking it with new ideas. I... I may play this game too much.

Last edited:

OneBeep

Feb 27, 2021
According to Vrens patreon posts, he is planing on improving animations in the future, but unfortunally not the quality of the character models itself.
are there any new hairstyles or face types that might be available in the future?

Winslow.T

May 24, 2021
i cant do anything it says "not enough time" in all of it and i have to talk to stephanie but when i talk nothimg happen

Last edited:

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
why did its happen? this game cant use old save from other version?
i play it myself not downloading it.
Big letters on the OP: New game required each update. That is just how it is until it is finished

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
New game is required on every update.
If it ACTUALLY requires a new start after every update, and if i try this version and it's as big a nothingburger as the first release ... i won't be downloading future releases.

{Not that that matters to anyone but me, but i just had to express my pwecious wittle opinion...}

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
If it ACTUALLY requires a new start after every update, and if i try this version and it's as big a nothingburger as the first release ... i won't be downloading future releases.

{Not that that matters to anyone but me, but i just had to express my pwecious wittle opinion...}
Well... I think we will lose one member of the playerbase...

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Content for the girls is most popular in the poll at least, sexy business duties behind that. Hopefully we get some while they work on the Live2D animation thing they want to add.
Only backend and mechanics doesn't make me want to start a fresh save every update.

Reactions: 4GunZ
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes