Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Content for the girls is most popular in the poll at least, sexy business duties behind that. Hopefully we get some while they work on the Live2D animation thing they want to add.
Only backend and mechanics doesn't make me want to start a fresh save every update.
I will stick to the modded version as long as the vanilla game doesnt improve greatly on the content.

inugamidevil

Jun 5, 2017
I have problems with the android version it always crash about 3 minutes starting play. There's any requirement of phone? My phone is samsung i have android 11 and 4 ram

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
I can't tell if its only me but is this game actually complicated or is it only me who feels that what :(
The game is lacking in terms of tutorials, especially an introduction to the basic business workflow. Interestingly, this workflow is in the code, as notes from Vren himself... could easily have build them into a simple text window that appears on a button press...

Jan 7, 2022
Guys, I just started playing this game.
On the 2nd-3rd day, I used console commands to make mom have max love/corruption.

Then when I triggered this event where MC’s Mom says she is being considered for a promotion and then I chose yes and suggested using her womanly charms to get the position. She then asked MC to help her pick a outfit. Now I have two questions

1. No matter which lewd outfit I chose for her,she says it’s lacking or not revealing enough, boring. I made a outfit with with 101 sluttiness (max it showed was 117) but she still says the same thing. Is there a way to get her satisfied with the outfit ?

2. It’s been a few days but there is no update regarding the mom’s job promotion. How to trigger it, how many days do I have to wait to get a update on that event and what happens later ? If possible I want MC’s mom to sleep around with lot of people, is there a way to make it happen?

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
On the 2nd-3rd day, I used console commands to make mom have max love/corruption.

Then when I triggered this event where MC’s Mom says she is being considered for a promotion and then I chose yes and suggested using her womanly charms to get the position. She then asked MC to help her pick a outfit. Now I have two questions

1. No matter which lewd outfit I chose for her,she says it’s lacking or not revealing enough, boring. I made a outfit with with 101 sluttiness (max it showed was 117) but she still says the same thing. Is there a way to get her satisfied with the outfit ?

2. It’s been a few days but there is no update regarding the mom’s job promotion. How to trigger it, how many days do I have to wait to get a update on that event and what happens later ? If possible I want MC’s mom to sleep around with lot of people, is there a way to make it happen?
1. Easy, dont give her max stats...
2. Just wait a few days more, then she will tell you in the morning that she will heve the promotion interview. And no, you wont get her to fuck with anyone beside yourself, since Vren decided to focus on more and more business mechanics instead of expanding character stories.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
For some strange reason every single charachter I hire is 20. i tried to hire old ones - all 20. teen ones - still all 20. Is there a command to randomize/change NPC age?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
For some strange reason every single charachter I hire is 20. i tried to hire old ones - all 20. teen ones - still all 20. Is there a command to randomize/change NPC age?
You probably have multiple filter policies in effect and that is likely the only age available.

Jan 7, 2022
1. Easy, dont give her max stats...
2. Just wait a few days more, then she will tell you in the morning that she will heve the promotion interview. And no, you wont get her to fuck with anyone beside yourself, since Vren decided to focus on more and more business mechanics instead of expanding character stories.
:rolleyes: Then what’s the point in her having go to office wearing slutty clothes? Is there atleast some brief text saying she had sex with people in office??

Also, there is a option to make her quit work - is this recommended or is it better to have the mom keep working ?

And from what you are saying, it’s like all the girls can only have sex with MC. Is there any chance that anyone of them can sleep with others?

PokeyPoke

Sep 24, 2017

It's cause since you raised the mom's sluttiness the slutty dress isn't slutty enough now since it checks based on how the mom is slutty.
Also maybe try to have stuff be revealing

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
:rolleyes: Then what’s the point in her having go to office wearing slutty clothes? Is there atleast some brief text saying she had sex with people in office??

Also, there is a option to make her quit work - is this recommended or is it better to have the mom keep working ?

And from what you are saying, it’s like all the girls can only have sex with MC. Is there any chance that anyone of them can sleep with others?
You can get mother to sleep with her boss ofscreen.*
And i am sure most girls fuck there husband ofscreen.
On screen i dont think it is possible.
You can not even have threesomes.

*Have her take advantage of her womanly charms.
Have her choice her own its fine.
There will be a scene where she is worried about being replaced latter.
Encourage her to give a blow job.
Its very straighforward.

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
You can get mother to sleep with her boss ofscreen.*
And i am sure most girls fuck there husband ofscreen.
On screen i dont think it is possible.
You can not even have threesomes.

*Have her take advantage of her womanly charms.
Have her choice her own its fine.
There will be a scene where she is worried about being replaced latter.
Encourage her to give a blow job.
Its very straighforward.
She doesnt fuck him since the mom quest line hasnt been developed far enough yet. She is giving him titfucks or blowjobs, nothing more.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes