Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Well i won't be able to wait for it to end, is there a way to change the date ?
The only thing you could try is to edit the savefile and try to find where the serum effect on the person/s is stored and remove it by hand, but how or where to look, I cant tell you

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Since the self-replicating trait has been introduced a "clear all temporary serum effects" trait would be a useful addition though.

Reactions: guyf_

MahBah

Jul 13, 2017
Apparently the system doesn't recognize each turn's milked serum as the same from before. I have now hundreds and thousands of different stacks of breast milks from each of my milked employers, and I can't get to sell it without clicking manually for half an hour.

Does anyone have a fix for it?

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Apparently the system doesn't recognize each turn's milked serum as the same from before. I have now hundreds and thousands of different stacks of breast milks from each of my milked employers, and I can't get to sell it without clicking manually for half an hour.

Does anyone have a fix for it?
You should ask Vren (the developer) for a fix, but he wont read it here, so you are better of posting on his patreon

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
You probably have multiple filter policies in effect and that is likely the only age available.
I specifically disabled them I got the in the first place to get more specific age/height personell for job. Ended up having them all age 20.

Oct 14, 2020
If you have a save that causes the same crash, feel free to post it. If it has cheated values, you will be mocked however. :)

Or be safe and set the values to 100. Nothing above that has any effects.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Yeah, offering your cousin a job also crashes game, can lead to infinite loop of offering cousin job, but she doesn't get it while taking up job slots. She takes up 3 work slots in my game currently, since occasionally forget not to give her job...

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes