KnightXXX

Mar 7, 2020
Don't know if this has been asked but could you add an opinion on pologamy or harems and thus a training that requires this and the being submissive opinion to make them a slave if this already exists in some capacity can someone tell me how to do it

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Don't know if this has been asked but could you add an opinion on pologamy or harems and thus a training that requires this and the being submissive opinion to make them a slave if this already exists in some capacity can someone tell me how to do it
As far as I know, the vanilla game doesnt cover those contents yet. But the mod linked on the front page under "extra" adds a dungeon that enables you to enslave girls and also adds threesome content.

Oct 14, 2020
I did part of this for local changes. You would add a line in random_lists.rpy for sexy_opinions_list. Polygamy or harems or whatever. Adding it there then allows you to instill a opinion for that topic.

Then you can use that in the rest of the code. For example, watcher_check in sex_mechanics.rpy if you want to modify what people consider "too far" in multi-person dating scenarios.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
I'm sorry, I may ask a stupid question. But why is it that at the production level, whether you have one, two or three employees, you can't maximize the speed on each line? When you have one, it's normal that you can put one at 100%. But why is it that even if we have more employees working on it, we are still limited? This should unlock the possibility of putting 2 or even 3, depending on the number of people we have, at 100%.

Translated with (free version)

Mjinja

Apr 29, 2021
I'm sorry, I may ask a stupid question. But why is it that at the production level, whether you have one, two or three employees, you can't maximize the speed on each line? When you have one, it's normal that you can put one at 100%. But why is it that even if we have more employees working on it, we are still limited? This should unlock the possibility of putting 2 or even 3, depending on the number of people we have, at 100%.

Game is still in infant stage

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020

The 100% represents the total number of production points the department can produce. Whether you decide to divide up those production points across different lines doesn't change that the department can still only produce 100% of the production points. If you want 50% on line 1 and 50% on line 2, that is still 100% of the departments work points.

Oct 14, 2020

The 100% is not "1 employee". It is "100% of all employee output". So if you have 3 employees and one drug at 100%, all their effort goes to that one.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

zero123

Jan 29, 2017
0.50.2 bugfix

PC:
MAC:
ANDROID:

ZEXX

Aug 24, 2017
i cannot make serum ,this game is broken , I went with the lower inhibition trait ,then i made that design research ,finished that and put it into production.

i was not able to make serum so after a bit i figured maybe it had something to do with production points so i bought more supplies and the end of day screen said i had made 5 serum so i was great ,i checked in the inventory screen and still nothing ,so i then hired someone to keep buying supplies ,then end of day screen says i made 5 more but yet again there is no serum in stock.

so yeah this thing is broken ,so let's see if the new fix works if not gonna try the mod version.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I know it won't help a lot but hopefully I can get ahead of a few bug reports here

Vren stated that the 0.50.2 bugfix is not save compatible, so begin a new game. This usually happens because something was changed that is instantiated upon beginning the game and so any changes to that something either will not be reflected in a save game even if it's patched, or will cause crashes because corrected code isn't calling the same thing

Unfortunately, even though I just defended Vren in my latest post, I do have to admit that he suffers badly from a couple of flaws: he gets excited and overconfident about changes and pushes them out before they've been tested, or changes direction halfway and so has contradictory code. I haven't tested 0.50.2 yet so I can't confirm them but early reports are saying that lunch dates are broken, potentially because some code was moved but the lunch date wasn't changed to reflect it, so expect some error reports ending with the line "NameError: name 'get_random_opinion' is not defined" until a fix is posted. The bugs were posted very quickly, so it's not impossible that we'll get another official bugfix since lunch dates are pretty essential (IMO) gameplay, but who knows. I (and I'm sure others) will be testing this soon and one of us will probably post a fix. I haven't checked the code to see if all the other observed bugs in 0.50.1 have been corrected, but will be doing that this morning if someone else doesn't beat me to it

ZEXX

Aug 24, 2017
guess i'll just get the mod version then ,can't get the newest fix anyway ,it's hosted on mega which a freed download limit.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
i cannot make serum ,this game is broken , I went with the lower inhibition trait ,then i made that design research ,finished that and put it into production.

i was not able to make serum so after a bit i figured maybe it had something to do with production points so i bought more supplies and the end of day screen said i had made 5 serum so i was great ,i checked in the inventory screen and still nothing ,so i then hired someone to keep buying supplies ,then end of day screen says i made 5 more but yet again there is no serum in stock.

so yeah this thing is broken ,so let's see if the new fix works if not gonna try the mod version.
I'm curious to see your end-of-day screen. Will you get a screenshot of it and post that? A screenshot of your production management screen may help too

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I checked 0.50.3 for all the zigs I've seen posted in this thread since 0.50.1 was released and they all appear to be in except the pregnancy day zig I saw posted by Thaunatas. I haven't tested it, but it looks right so I'll repost it here for convenience

in game\game_screens\character_screens\girl_overview_ui.rpy change line 56 to
Code:
text "Pregnant, " + str(day - the_person.event_triggers_dict["preg_start_date"]) + " Days" style "menu_text_style"
edited for great justice

Last edited:

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I checked 0.50.3 for all the fixes I've seen posted in this thread since 0.50.1 was released and they all appear to be in except the pregnancy day fix I saw posted by Thaunatas. I haven't tested it, but it looks right so I'll repost it here for convenience

in game\game_screens\character_screens\girl_overview_ui.rpy change line 56 to
Code:
text "Pregnant, " + str(day - the_person.event_triggers_dict["preg_start_date"]) + " Days" style "menu_text_style"
I seriously hope you guys change your wording - all those code changes are 'hotfixes' at most. Fixing stuff is more than just changing some code on the fly - fixing code means you actually make sure that nothing else breaks too. Far too many posts and problems are a sentiment that things are mostly just hotfixed. The code owner is basically the only one that can actually fix stuff properly since he also releases.

Reactions: Jasra343

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
I seriously hope you guys change your wording - all those code changes are 'hotfixes' at most. Fixing stuff is more than just changing some code on the fly - fixing code means you actually make sure that nothing else breaks too. Far too many posts and problems are a sentiment that things are mostly just hotfixed. The code owner is basically the only one that can actually fix stuff properly since he also releases.
Well, better tell the authors of the unofficial bugfix team that they need to rename their project since they are uncapable of bugfixing...

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes