Satalin

Jul 24, 2017
Additional error when trying to Order her to get the license for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there
You actually want to use purchase_policy rather than buy_policy. Two different functions. The issue is that the Vren coded purchase_policy as a global method but is calling it as an instance method...

So change:
attention_floor_increase_2_policy.purchase_policy(ignore_cost=True)
to
purchase_policy(attention_floor_increase_2_policy, ignore_cost=True)

in role_city_rep.rpy lines 69, 77, and 321. (attention_bleed_increase_2_policy on 321)

Molesar

Jan 29, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'apply_sex_slut_modifier'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 262, in script call
  File "general_actions/location_actions/business_actions.rpyc", line 133, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 419, in script call
  File "major_game_classes/business_related/Attention_Events.rpyc", line 50, in script call
  File "major_game_classes/business_related/Attention_Events.rpyc", line 462, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 380, in script call
  File "game_roles/role_city_rep.rpyc", line 135, in script call
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1485, in execute
  File "script.rpyc", line 262, in script call
  File "general_actions/location_actions/business_actions.rpyc", line 133, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 419, in script call
  File "major_game_classes/business_related/Attention_Events.rpyc", line 50, in script call
  File "major_game_classes/business_related/Attention_Events.rpyc", line 462, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 380, in script call
  File "game_roles/role_city_rep.rpyc", line 135, in script call
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
ScriptError: could not find label 'apply_sex_slut_modifier'.
So how do i fix that shit at android?

Jackymoe

Jun 5, 2020
Guys, i got an error when advancing Serum Traits to T3. Can someone please tell me what's wrong...

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 259, in script call
    call talk_person(picked_option) from _call_talk_person
  File "game/script.rpy", line 380, in script call
    $ _return.call_action(the_person)
  File "game/game_roles/role_head_researcher.rpy", line 529, in script
    if __builtin__.len(mc.business.get_requirement_employee_list(core_slut_required = 40, obedience_required = 120)) <= 3: # If you don't have enough people who meet the requirements just get an update.
  File "game/game_roles/role_head_researcher.rpy", line 529, in <module>
    if __builtin__.len(mc.business.get_requirement_employee_list(core_slut_required = 40, obedience_required = 120)) <= 3: # If you don't have enough people who meet the requirements just get an update.
  File "game/major_game_classes/business_related/Business.rpy", line 813, in get_requirement_employee_list
    if person.person_meets_requirements(**kargs):
TypeError: person_meets_requirements() got an unexpected keyword argument 'core_slut_required'

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/major_game_classes/business_related/Business.rpy", line 813, in get_requirement_employee_list
TypeError: person_meets_requirements() got an unexpected keyword argument 'core_slut_required'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.50.1
Tue Mar 15 20:05:29 2022

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Guys, i got an error when advancing Serum Traits to T3. Can someone please tell me what's wrong...

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.50.1
Tue Mar 15 20:05:29 2022
Whats wrong? Easily answered. Vren messed around with his code by adding new mechanics and didnt check if everything is actually working. What exactly causes the error... well, I would have to dig through his code to find out, but I prefer to play the modded version of the game that gets bugfixed on daily basis (at least the beta branch)

Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
Game Crashes if I do the nasty with Stephanie. The only interaction I had with her prior was buying her lingerie. Sometimes Mom's dialogue gets changed to "Jennifer". Game crashes when I try to get with the strippers in the Gentleman's club too.

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
Game Crashes if I do the nasty with Stephanie. The only interaction I had with her prior was buying her lingerie. Sometimes Mom's dialogue gets changed to "Jennifer". Game crashes when I try to get with the strippers in the Gentleman's club too.
Crash reports would be helpful. Chances are good that they all have the same cause

Reactions: zhaoxiang2003

Clutchfrog

Jan 3, 2021
I have been tutoring Emily so she can take the final test so that I can hire her at the company, problem is, even after getting 100% on exam, the option for the final is not popping up. This is the first time I have ran into this problem. It worked fine on V46. Anyone else having this issue or know a solution????

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
I have been tutoring Emily so she can take the final test so that I can hire her at the company, problem is, even after getting 100% on exam, the option for the final is not popping up. This is the first time I have ran into this problem. It worked fine on V46. Anyone else having this issue or know a solution????
I dug through the code concerning emily and I think I found the cause for the problem.

In /game/game_roles/role_student.rpy Line 40:

Code:
def student_test_intro_requirement(the_person):
        if not the_person.event_triggers_dict.get("test_rewrite_intro_enabled", False):
            return False
        else:
            return True

def student_test_requirement(the_person):
        if not the_person.event_triggers_dict.get("student_exam_rewrite_enabled", False):
            return False
        elif not university.has_person(the_person):
            return "Wait until she's on campus."
        elif day%7 == 5 or day%7 == 6:
            return "Closed on the weekend."
        elif time_of_day == 4:
            return "Too late to start the exam."
        else:
            return True

def student_offer_job_requirement(the_person):
        if not the_person.event_triggers_dict.get("student_offer_job_enabled", False):
            return False
        elif mc.business.get_employee_count() >= mc.business.max_employee_count:
            return "At employee limit."
        else:
            return True
needs to be changed into:

Code:
def student_test_intro_requirement(the_person):
        if not the_person.event_triggers_dict.get("test_rewrite_intro_enabled", False):
            return False
        return True

def student_test_requirement(the_person):
        if not the_person.event_triggers_dict.get("student_exam_rewrite_enabled", False):
            return False
        elif not university.has_person(the_person):
            return "Wait until she's on campus."
        elif day%7 == 5 or day%7 == 6:
            return "Closed on the weekend."
        elif time_of_day == 4:
            return "Too late to start the exam."
        return True

def student_offer_job_requirement(the_person):
        if not the_person.event_triggers_dict.get("student_offer_job_enabled", False):
            return False
        elif mc.business.get_employee_count() >= mc.business.max_employee_count:
            return "At employee limit."
        return True
Since I dont play the vanilla version of the game, I didnt test it myself, but since these lines of codes come from the (bugfixed) modded version of 0.49.2, they should be working. Give it a try

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes