dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
playing the tutoial to me is the optimal start if I didn't have to zoom through the departments. you have steph at office early morning on first day. easiest person in game to influence early, and only time you have access to her that early to flirt and chat., Plus you already started researching you suggestion before you apply your cheats to prevent you from getting past that early game goal
Steph appears in the lobby during Early Morning on the first day even if you skip the tutorial, but I agree that the tutorial is a great way to start the game. It would be even better if we visited the Marketing department before R&D so I can look at the contracts and choose a trait to match them after the Clarity tutorial

Reactions: eldoen

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
PRESENTATION ON THE PATREON PAGE IS STINKING PILE OF SHIT. NO EXPLANATION OR PROPER SHOWCASE OF WHAT THE GAME LOOKS LIKE. I CANNOT SEE ANY TEXT IN THE SCREENSHOT BUT REPORTS BY MY ANTS HAVE BEEN MADE THAT THEY CAN SEE SOME SO MAYBE THE AUDIENCE WAS MEANT TO BE INSECT. IT MAKES PEFECT SENSE THEN. DEFINITELY IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN A BLUNDER, SINCE IT DOESN'T SEEM TO HAVE CHANGED FOR A LONG TIME. IF SO I AM SORRY.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: hyfka

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Maybe if Dev was competent enough to post proper screenshots from the game for people to see what the graphics and models are like, I would give it a try, but since they can't understand even that much, it's a total waste of time. What could you possibly expect from this kind of dude?

Let alone that all the text is fking impossible to read in those screenshots. Great presentation!
The screenshots show off how the game looks lmao

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Maybe if Dev was competent enough to post proper screenshots from the game for people to see what the graphics and models are like, I would give it a try, but since they can't understand even that much, it's a total waste of time. What could you possibly expect from this kind of dude?

Let alone that all the text is fking impossible to read in those screenshots. Great presentation!
Wow just wow.

That is the game and what you get, if you want it your way and think you can do better then learn how to mod and make it the way you want it.
Dev's have every right to make there game the way they want it.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017

This is not a developer site thus not all (in fact the minority) threads are maintained by the devs of a given game. And even here we value certain polite behaviour. Your entire post is just a personal attack against the developer and doesnt have any real value for what people come here for. Grow up and read the rules here and maybe contribute with something more substantial next time.

Reactions: a1fox3

alucard175

Apr 20, 2017
Most likely her work uniform. Use small talk ro reveal her fashion opinions and see if she has dislikes or hates that are related to her current work uniform. If she has, either get rid of those negative opinions via Trance, or change her uniform accordingly.
Another culprint could be the organisation policies "Office conduct giudelines", "Mandatory staff readings" and "Supraliminal Massaging". If her slutiness is below 21, they cause a loss in happiness.
problem is i havent set any work uniform, also her slutiness is at 60

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Could be any number of opinions. Small talk to her to try and reveal those opinions. Anything they hate will drop their happiness when it occurs. If they hate high heels, they lose happiness when wearing them. If they hate Mondays, they get a huge drop on Monday. If they hate working or a particular job, they get major losses as those occur every turn.

Reactions: dalzomo

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Either a serum she's using is reducing happiness, or some other opinion is tanking it. Could be she hates working, or Mondays, or Weekends, or maybe she hates Conservative Outfits and what she's wearing isn't slutty enough. Learn her opinions and post them here if you can't sort out which it is

alucard175

Apr 20, 2017
Either a serum she's using is reducing happiness, or some other opinion is tanking it. Could be she hates working, or Mondays, or Weekends, or maybe she hates Conservative Outfits and what she's wearing isn't slutty enough. Learn her opinions and post them here if you can't sort out which it is
not drinking any mandatory serums and she does hate conservative outfits, but i dont have work uniforms setted so she shouldnt have a reason to be tanking happiness

Thaunatas

Aug 25, 2021
not drinking any mandatory serums and she does hate conservative outfits, but i dont have work uniforms setted so she shouldnt have a reason to be tanking happiness
Well... Sadly your employees dont dress according to their own opinions by default, game just assigns them with random clothing set without checking their fashion opinions...

Reactions: eldoen and dalzomo

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Thaunatas is correct. If what she's wearing is below her sluttiness by a certain threshold that will trigger the hate opinion. If she's high enough obedience you might be able to alter her own wardrobe to only have high-sluttiness outfits, but that's only a delaying tactic. Once she's out of range of those clothes, hate will kick in again. Your best option is to exploit trances to weaken that opinion twice, thus removing it

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
yep she can hate red and have red clothes assigned at the start of the game, or when she is hired. something stupid like that.

bajonk

Jun 10, 2017
Here is a fix for city rep error and minus pregnancy days. I made this fix from the guide some peeps made here. Ordering the city reps still show error, but can still ignore it. Extract and copy/replace from the main game directory.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes