Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
I think I have figured out why it is running so slow. An easy test would be to delete and reload it. How do you delete this game? It has linked files all over the freaking place.
If you downloaded it from this site, there's %appdata%\renpy\LR_2_Proto-1493018508 which holds a backup of config+save data, and the games main folder where you installed it. This is default behavior for Ren'Py-based games.

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
Attempting to leave in middle of sex adds obedience.
Seems chainable, infinitely repeatable, zero world time. Is grindy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shenanigami
Aug 22, 2017
How much story is here now? I can't remember what version I last tried (I think the mother and sister were full characters by then), but there wasn't much story. It was mostly just go create potions, give them to random girls (even including your family) and eventually fuck them. But all the sex was the same and there was no real difference between fucking Random Slut A and your own mother.

I really do like the concept of this game, but for the amount of scope this game has there is surprisingly little to actually do.

Quriosity

Sep 5, 2019
If you downloaded it from this site, there's %appdata%\renpy\LR_2_Proto-1493018508 which holds a backup of config+save data, and the games main folder where you installed it. This is default behavior for Ren'Py-based games.
This is what I thought. There is no such file on my PC.

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
hello eveyone, haven't been with lb2 for a while now. I remember trollden's flowchart.
Here is a flowchart of story content planned so far (subject to change).
Obviously contains spoilers.
how much of this flow chart has been done?
also thanks the modding guys, you guys are lifesavers.

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
hello eveyone, haven't been with lb2 for a while now. I remember trollden's flowchart.

how much of this flow chart has been done?
also thanks the modding guys, you guys are lifesavers.
I'd say its somewhere around 30-40% complete. Still a long way to go but there has been good progress IMO.

Reactions: badwonder

ParadigmShift

Mar 4, 2019
I'd say its somewhere around 30-40% complete. Still a long way to go but there has been good progress IMO.
Definitely on the lower end of that estimate, if even that high.
lr2flowchart.png
Using the original design flowchart from Vren, I highlighted in the stuff that is (kind of) implemented in the base game. As you can see, Vren's only got the very basis for most stuff in the game currently.

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
View attachment 394518
Using the original design flowchart from Vren, I highlighted in the stuff that is (kind of) implemented in the base game. As you can see, Vren's only got the very basis for most stuff in the game currently.

Version 0.20 includes a big chunk of Gabrielle's story that you don't have filled in, as well as Nora's that isn't in the outline.

Reactions: SenPC and badwonder

minot75

Sep 7, 2019
Can anyone tell me if the women can get pregnant? In the first Lab Rats game they did not become pregnant until the end of the game. I was wondering if it is the same way here.

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
First off, i'm not 100% if this should be asked here or in another lr2 thread, but considering it's the result of something that didn't break the game per se, i'm asking it here.

Is there a way to remove randomized characters you don't want ? Because I want to use various menus, gym session, biochemical modifying and searching for their information via surveillance, but all of the people i've met are automatically added to those menus, meaning they become hella long lists, and frankly they're too long unless you move the 'leave' option to the top of the list.

And this one might be more related to mods, but i'll ask just in case anyone is familiar with it and kind enough to answer. Is there any way to figure out the 'role' randomized targets have other than chatting with them at the right time & place ie. athletes at the gym and housewives at the bar ? Or is there any way to figure out who the hell is taking the FA role, because i've never found her and i've introduced myself to everyone i've met, and the only clue i've got to find out who she is is bar at evenings, and a specific action, which i've never found on anyone.

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
View attachment 394518
Gabrielle can be added another three parts, you can find her at first in your house living room, then later snooping in Lily's room and then use that to blackmail her into stripping. After that it sort of separates from it, as you can find her at the gentleman's club, not /girlsgonewild

Last edited:

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
Version 0.20.1 is out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First off, i'm not 100% if this should be asked here or in another lr2 thread, but considering it's the result of something that didn't break the game per se, i'm asking it here.

Is there a way to remove randomized characters you don't want ? Because I want to use various menus, gym session, biochemical modifying and searching for their information via surveillance, but all of the people i've met are automatically added to those menus, meaning they become hella long lists, and frankly they're too long unless you move the 'leave' option to the top of the list.

And this one might be more related to mods, but i'll ask just in case anyone is familiar with it and kind enough to answer. Is there any way to figure out the 'role' randomized targets have other than chatting with them at the right time & place ie. athletes at the gym and housewives at the bar ? Or is there any way to figure out who the hell is taking the FA role, because i've never found her and i've introduced myself to everyone i've met, and the only clue i've got to find out who she is is bar at evenings, and a specific action, which i've never found on anyone.
No way to remove people from the game by default at the moment.
You'd have to use console commands to either delete the object or have them removed from the list list_of_people in order to not have them show up in choice menus or be drawn for crises events. ( with the mods there are extra lists such as known_people, unknown_people, known_people_in_location etc., but we can set something up specific to ignore / remove characters ).

Roles can be hidden / unhidden by changing the `hidden` attribute for the class. e.g `sister_role.hidden = false`.

Reactions: Cmann

zakaulla

Mar 7, 2018

View attachment 136199

Overview:

This set shortly after the events of the Lab Rats 1, but will not require any knowledge of it to enjoy. The game will focus on corrupting your female employees as you build your pharmaceutical empire. The game will feature procedurally generated girls, a detailed clothing and outfit system, and a complex sex system.​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-08
Release Date: 2019-09-08
Developer: Vren
Censorship: No
Version: 0.20.1
Language: English
Prequel:
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Console Commands:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

Extras: Modding Discussion

View attachment 49477 View attachment 49479 View attachment 49480 View attachment 49481 View attachment 49482 View attachment 49488
Can you add simple tutorial for making money or walkthrough

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes