Raren

Jan 12, 2018
Keep in mind that 'here' is basically a software piracy website. Contrary to other devs who accept f95zone as a way to promote their work to a broader audience Vren does not post here, at least not openly.
If you want to have your opinion heard by him you'll need to become a member of his patreon, accepting the monthly fee that comes with it.
I see, thanks for informing me. Too bad, I don't support games in development, at least up until they are literally fleshed out and about to be completed. That way you don't get ripped off but of course you don't nourish good artists when it matters the most. Thanks again.

Reactions: hhd12258

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
anyone can share the save file?
No such thing as 'the save file' for this. Just use the 0.24.1 with the current developer mod, and cheat stuff to the point you'd like if you want to avoid the grind.
The very handy cheat / character editor is included in the mod, opens by pressing x and/or z (slightly different functionalities, for appearance and parameter editing, also money, supplies and abilities) and p (for changing a girls likes and dislikes) - make sure you are talking to the one you edit at that moment so you don't change another person by accident.

Reactions: Yakis0ba

Menzo

Oct 9, 2018
I keep running into this bug when I seduce a girl and they take over.

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8725, in script call
    call talk_person(picked_option) from _call_talk_person
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8851, in script call
    $ _return.call_action()
  File "game/chat_actions.rpy", line 1363, in script call
    call fuck_person(the_person,private = in_private) from _call_fuck_person
  File "game/sex_mechanics.rpy", line 83, in script
    "[the_person.possessive_title] is in control, and keeps on [position_choice.verbing] you."
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'verbing'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ _return.call_action()
    "[the_person.possessive_title] is in control, and keeps on [position_choice.verbing] you."
  File "C:\Intel\Logs\New folder\Lab_Rats_2-v0.24.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Intel\Logs\New folder\Lab_Rats_2-v0.24.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1199, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Intel\Logs\New folder\Lab_Rats_2-v0.24.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1003, in __call__
    what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=translate))
  File "C:\Intel\Logs\New folder\Lab_Rats_2-v0.24.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 985, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "C:\Intel\Logs\New folder\Lab_Rats_2-v0.24.1-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 242, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 652, in get_field

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.24.1
Tue Jan 14 01:32:11 2020
[/CODE]

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Twistty
does it make sense to add this to the op?

it is a list of bug fixes the communitty has identifyed and fixed, which may help many players, as Vren's code is a bit buggy, often. Also it helps players figgure out if they have a new bug they can submit.

Bokken

Jun 14, 2017
Be nice if this game had a character dump, where you could import women you liked into another game seeing as you have to start over every version...

Reactions: byran47

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Twistty
does it make sense to add this to the op?

it is a list of bug fixes the communitty has identifyed and fixed, which may help many players, as Vren's code is a bit buggy, often. Also it helps players figgure out if they have a new bug they can submit.
The mod thread is already linked in the OP (it's the EXTRAs by the downloads). That thread has a better explanation of both the MOD and Bugfix downloads.

Z3nkai

May 2, 2017
The games need a money sink beyond company policy's. Took me three days to max out everything, completely corrupt my staff, and make 3 million.

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
The mod thread is already linked in the OP (it's the EXTRAs by the downloads). That thread has a better explanation of both the MOD and Bugfix downloads.
Ya, but no one would look for bugfixes there. Perhaps just add 'bugfix' to the text of the link.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
When I have high obedience and delete all the clothes in a wardrobe it defaults to a black set of clothes. Why? If they are fully slutty core and have over 200 obedience and 100 happiness? I just want them to be nude all the time with collars. Is that too much to ask?

neoshadow66

Nov 8, 2018
I can't seem to progress past serum traits.

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8752, in script call
    call change_location(new_location) from _call_change_location #_return is the location returned from the map manager.
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8798, in script call
    python:
  File "game/tutorial.rpy", line 36, in script
    stephanie.title "Good, I'll work on that later. Can we take a look at the production lab now?"
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8752, in script call
    call change_location(new_location) from _call_change_location #_return is the location returned from the map manager.
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8798, in script call
    python:
  File "game/tutorial.rpy", line 36, in script
    stephanie.title "Good, I'll work on that later. Can we take a look at the production lab now?"
  File "C:\Users\Neil\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.24.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.24.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2159, in execute
    next_node(self.lookup())
  File "C:\Users\Neil\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.24.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.24.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2144, in lookup
    return renpy.game.script.translator.lookup_translate(self.identifier, getattr(self, "alternate", None))
  File "C:\Users\Neil\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.24.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.24.1-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 190, in lookup_translate
    return tl.block[0]
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Tue Jan 14 22:38:57 2020

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
I keep running into this bug when I seduce a girl and they take over.

Code:

While running game code:
    $ _return.call_action()

Full traceback:
    $ _return.call_action()
  File "C:\Intel\Logs\New folder\Lab_Rats_2-v0.24.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Intel\Logs\New folder\Lab_Rats_2-v0.24.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1199, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Intel\Logs\New folder\Lab_Rats_2-v0.24.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1003, in __call__
    what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=translate))
  File "C:\Intel\Logs\New folder\Lab_Rats_2-v0.24.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 985, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "C:\Intel\Logs\New folder\Lab_Rats_2-v0.24.1-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 242, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 652, in get_field

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Tue Jan 14 01:32:11 2020
[/CODE]
Apply the bug fixes. Read the MOD thread

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes