gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
When I have high obedience and delete all the clothes in a wardrobe it defaults to a black set of clothes. Why? If they are fully slutty core and have over 200 obedience and 100 happiness? I just want them to be nude all the time with collars. Is that too much to ask?
Create a complete outfit in the designer consisting only of a collar and set it as the companywide uniform?

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Create a complete outfit in the designer consisting only of a collar and set it as the companywide uniform?
I did but the family doesn't follow corporate rules and I think the employees I have are upset about the uniforms. Always asking for more money and threatening to leave. Clueless as how to make unhappy employees happy.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I did but the family doesn't follow corporate rules and I think the employees I have are upset about the uniforms. Always asking for more money and threatening to leave. Clueless as how to make unhappy employees happy.
In the early game, praise their work (once a day, no expense) and pick the right options during small talk (now at an energy cost, so to be used situationally). Later, use serum traits: The early happiness trait is not great, as it comes at the expense of obedience, but both the mid-stage and late-stage options are solid, esp. the last, as it lets you focus on building obedience and Happiness will see to itself:

• Mood enhancer: +5 Happiness/Turn, -2 Obedience/Turn
  • Slow Release Dopamine: +3 Happiness/Turn
  • Pleasurable Obedience: +1 Happiness per 5 Obedience over 100 per turn

Saacon

Oct 10, 2017
Is there a fix or workaround for this? A lot of options are off the screen, apparently including whatever option would allow me to exit this screen.

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
The games need a money sink beyond company policy's. Took me three days to max out everything, completely corrupt my staff, and make 3 million.
the issue is story is not progressing. every update some system is made and broke however most players already maxed their sandbox thirst

bbtom

May 7, 2017
Can anyone help me with this?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8744, in script call
    call talk_person(picked_option) from _call_talk_person
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8871, in script call
    $ _return.call_action(the_person)
  File "game/game_roles/role_sister.rpy", line 343, in script
    $ the_person.apply_outfit(insta_ouftit)
  File "game/game_roles/role_sister.rpy", line 343, in <module>
NameError: name 'insta_ouftit' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8744, in script call
    call talk_person(picked_option) from _call_talk_person
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8871, in script call
    $ _return.call_action(the_person)
  File "game/game_roles/role_sister.rpy", line 343, in script
  File "Lab_Rats_2-v0.24.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "Lab_Rats_2-v0.24.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/game_roles/role_sister.rpy", line 343, in <module>
NameError: name 'insta_ouftit' is not defined

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Hi guys. Is it possible to make mom or aunt my girlfriend? And if so, how?
No. There are some comments in the code indicating that they may accept in a future version of the game, but currently they only have rejection responses.

Reactions: Lans90

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Looking over the changelog I have to ask, aside from the sheer "ooh they're paying for a boobjob" appeal of I guess dominating women/having other people pay for it... why in the world are boobjobs even in the game? Like, day 1 of launch some of the first batches of serums had tit growth/shrinking and last I saw there was no sagging (plus that could easily be a serum) so like... why pay for a boobjobs when you can just serum up and grow/shrink it?

I don't typically do NTR/Cuck kinds of stuff and the whole mind control aspect really is the selling point of the game, but it seems... unnecessary? The appeal is that you're so smart that you are creating super drugs that change people and can change their physical bodies already, why is something that would look like it belongs in a game like Cohabitation (a game where an uncle convinces his niece+her mom to do him through blackmail/corruption) in a game where you can actually transform people as a mechanic?

I enjoyed Lab Rats 1 and still kinda want to wait for possible preg content in 2 before any final judgements, I'm just wondering why boobjobs were a focus at all?

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Well, for all of those who asked, here you go, one heavily edited starting save.

It's been created for use with V0.24.1 of the main game, and today's version of the developer mod package installed. No garantuee it will work with future mod packages, even those with changes made tomorrow, so grab it while it is hot...

All serum traits (Nora's stuff included) have been edited to have next to minimum research and production requirements and a starting chance of 1% for side effects, except Permanent Bimbofication (because I hate the concept and the research staff needs to have something to spend their time with after everything else has been researched).

In addition, Basic Medical Application as well as Breast Enhancement & Reduction have their selling value drastically increased; this won't show up untill you include them in a serum.

bbtom

May 7, 2017
Game freezes. Any help or ideas?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8734, in script call
    $ talk_action.call_action(picked_option)
  File "game/limited_time_events.rpy", line 86, in script call
    call person_new_title(the_person) from _call_person_new_title
  File "game/chat_actions.rpy", line 254, in script
    python:
  File "game/chat_actions.rpy", line 256, in <module>
    new_title = get_random_from_list(get_titles(the_person))
  File "game/random_lists.rpy", line 6, in get_random_from_list
    return list[renpy.random.randint(0,len(list)-1)]
MemoryError:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8734, in script call
    $ talk_action.call_action(picked_option)
  File "game/limited_time_events.rpy", line 86, in script call
    call person_new_title(the_person) from _call_person_new_title
  File "game/chat_actions.rpy", line 254, in script
    python:
  File "\Lab_Rats_2-v0.24.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "\Lab_Rats_2-v0.24.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/chat_actions.rpy", line 256, in <module>
    new_title = get_random_from_list(get_titles(the_person))
  File "game/random_lists.rpy", line 6, in get_random_from_list
    return list[renpy.random.randint(0,len(list)-1)]
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/random.py", line 242, in randint
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/random.py", line 216, in randrange
  File "\Lab_Rats_2-v0.24.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1051, in random
    log.current.random.append(rv)
MemoryError:

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Heres a collection of info/console commands gleaned from trial and error + other users here etc (i take no credit):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT: Since its been linked to the front page i will try to keep this updated. If you think something is missing, drop me a PM.
nora special serum trait also write to console command?

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes