Alex Mars

Mar 3, 2019
I'm a terrible person and have a garbage dump character that I feed dozens of horrendous concoctions to to get rid of them. With high enough charisma, there's not a chance they'll say no, but I do feel kinda bad forcefeeding 25 serums named 'Nora's Gamer Girl Bathwater' that causes horrendous nightmares to a random woman.
Do you guys really produce Nora's terrible serums? Stephanie (or any other head researcher) adds ONE serum prototype to your production inventory. That is enough to raise the mastery to 2.0 - just make sure you have at least 75 energy left. Go to town, pick a random female and feed it to her. Small talk 5 times, done. Doesn't even takes in-game time. Go back to Nora, hand in results, get new trait, rinse, repeat. Done.

Seriously, you're all horrible persons. I would never use my precious, handpicked, well educated employees for serum testing! ;)

Cheers, Alex

Btw., I use this approach to master the expensive/useless/unstable etc. traits: Make a advanced/futuristic serum with all traits, can even be opposite traits like tits big/small etc. and go out and test it on random strangers. With 160 energy you can raise the mastery with the one free prototype to 3.0....

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Do you guys really produce Nora's terrible serums? Stephanie (or any other head researcher) adds ONE serum prototype to your production inventory. That is enough to raise the mastery to 2.0 - just make sure you have at least 75 energy left. Go to town, pick a random female and feed it to her. Small talk 5 times, done. Doesn't even takes in-game time. Go back to Nora, hand in results, get new trait, rinse, repeat. Done.

Seriously, you're all horrible persons. I would never use my precious, handpicked, well educated employees for serum testing! ;)

Cheers, Alex

Btw., I use this approach to master the expensive/useless/unstable etc. traits: Make a advanced/futuristic serum with all traits, can even be opposite traits like tits big/small etc. and go out and test it on random strangers. With 160 energy you can raise the mastery with the one free prototype to 3.0....
This is a great tip! I always gave it back to her to final testing to receive the obedience and happiness bonus. Didn't even realize that you were getting a prototype vial of the serum during this interaction.

bizzydizzy

Sep 30, 2018

Cheers, Alex

back in the old days, we didn't have this fancy 'energy' system, and so i always had to produce a batch of just that and still ended up using 2 or 3 while hunting down the same girl in whatever rooms they were in to small talk it enough times, or just passing it out like tainted candy.

Also, I don't use it on my employees, I just pick one person who gets *all* of the serums. All the one I don't want.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Vren should drop the early build there and save his players alot of fustration.
Not really. The release of the x.0 version to his patreons is officially INTENDED for beta testing and bug hunting, and that's no secret, no nefarious hidden agenda there. They voluntarily help him with bug fixing, so no reason for frustration.

Hank Miller

Mar 4, 2019
Any way to bypass the refractory period after the player cums?
Talking about restorative period, it has been discussed earlier if there also will be serums affecting male/player's stats. Who knows how future updates may surprise us?

As per change log v 0.23.1 this is the only way at the moment:
- Cumming no longer ends an encounter with a girl. Instead, you will reset to 0 arousal and "soft" until you reach 10 arousal.

electricat

Feb 1, 2020
Any way to bypass the refractory period after the player cums?
if you're OK with hacking the code, just find all the lines with
Code:
mc.recently_orgasmed = True
or
Code:
$ mc.recently_orgasmed = True
and delete/comment them out... (there are several places where you need to do that if you're using threesome mods, and I think just one in unmodded game.)

It ought to work, although I didn't test it.

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
Not really. The release of the x.0 version to his patreons is officially INTENDED for beta testing and bug hunting, and that's no secret, no nefarious hidden agenda there. They voluntarily help him with bug fixing, so no reason for frustration.
After that 'beta' testing, the mod thread find many serious, obvious, show stopping bugs that make us wonder if any patreons actually play the releases. Every release. And they fixed within hours.

He might serve premium customers better by getting better testers.

No fustration. Neh vex bra. Legit observation leading to suggestion.

Reactions: Some guy's account

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
He might serve premium customers better by getting better testers.
I wonder who those premium customers you're reffering to might be? I'm assuming you don't mean people who get the game here or from other sources besides Vren's patreon?

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes