mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
[QUOTE = "Enfrize, posting: 3012119, anggota: 604955"]
Saya tidak akan menghakiminya jika dia tidak mendapatkan $ 2142 per bulan dari pelanggannya. Saya kira Anda akhirnya dapat mulai menganggap pekerjaan ini serius ketika Anda mendapatkan uang sebanyak ini dari proyek Anda.
[/MENGUTIP]
Hmm i agree you,,

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
Bug move in bar and see nora school,, please fix that , i like you improve game new animated but file crash... I mean in Android because can't use mod in Android

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
As was mentioned, V0.25.1 is public:

PC:

Mac:

Android:

I will not comment further about bugfixing responsibilities or how that is handled by Vren, his patrons and the modders.

PC version runs stable with current bugfix and developer mod installed from github, didn't try vanilla game and cannot comment about any issues there.

I am however personally not a fan of the new animation system. During sexy time the characters look like their picture has been printed on a rubber band that gets pulled and released. The bouncing boobies look reasonable well, but the other stuff feels unnerving...

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
Report bug in Android , after i go school
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'Campus.jpg'>:
Exception: Could not load image u'Campus.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 8978, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 9095, in script call
  File "game_roles/role_nora.rpyc", line 115, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 708, in execute
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1345, in say
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1142, in __call__
  File "renpy/character.py", line 842, in do_display
  File "renpy/character.py", line 591, in display_say
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 583, in render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 628, in load
  File "renpy/display/pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
Exception: Could not load image u'Campus.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',)

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
How do I get the sister to trim her bush?
You can't as of now, since your relatives cannot be girlfriends at this time.
You can however use the mods to aquire the research lab upgrade, which lets you modify all of the npc's appearance, bush trimming included.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
@Ian1967: did you install the bugfix package before applying the mod? Are you using older saves or did you start a new game?

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Seemingly without the latest mod but with the latest bugfix the game runs better.
Well, all I can say that when I did my post the 25.1 with the bugfix and mod from that moment in time works without issues... so far. Hopefully the modding community will churn out an update shortly.

Billding

Nov 26, 2016
my supplier does not seem to be buying suplies automatically. serums are not getting produced so its not that im burning them as fast as i get them .

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
my supplier does not seem to be buying suplies automatically. serums are not getting produced so its not that im burning them as fast as i get them .
There is a setting to be made about how much supply units should be kept on stock, i.e. they buy only as long as that number is not exceeded.

sadf

Jun 19, 2017
its just resting at 0/250. do i need to higher more suppliers?
yes; also consider if you use the mod pack, overclocking production lines uses extra stock above what each person would normally use.
(i.e. 150% production would make a 40 prod employee use 60 stock)

lan1967

Dec 15, 2017
Well, all I can say that when I did my post the 25.1 with the bugfix and mod from that moment in time works without issues... so far. Hopefully the modding community will churn out an update shortly.
I experience bugs with mod when trying to hire new workers.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes