ecdw

May 9, 2017
I think this game has been updated (Vren posted on reddit that there's animations now) but the post doesn't seem to have it.

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
I think this game has been updated (Vren posted on reddit that there's animations now) but the post doesn't seem to have it.
Yep, Vorcha reposted the public links. A mod will probably update the OP soon.
As was mentioned, V0.25.1 is public:

PC:
Mac:
Android:

I am however personally not a fan of the new animation system.
I also agree the new "animations system" is kinda bad. It just looks like a distortion filter over still images.
What Lab Rats needs are better looking faces, wider range of emotions, and better hair-styles too.

With better looking ladies this game would be great. Oh, well.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Any tips for upping obedience on mom/sis. They're rock bottom and serums seem to only temp boost.
For sis, it's easy. Simply have her test some serums, and later, when she's obedient and slutty enough, get her to strip. It costs you money, but hey, later in the game you have plenty.
For mom it's a bit more work, start with a focus on having some spending cash every Friday evening, and you'll get there.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Has anybody dealt with 0.25.1 crashing on Linux during game startup? It fails to load the OpenGL library, even though it's installed and working. Debian Sid here, updated today.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update: this bug has been already reported on three days ago, but no solution is posted there.

Last edited:
Reactions: lan1967

electricat

Feb 1, 2020
Has anybody dealt with 0.25.1 crashing on Linux during game startup? It fails to load the OpenGL library, even though it's installed and working. Debian Sid here, updated today.

Update: this bug has been already reported on three days ago, but no solution is posted there.
Launching it from within the Ren'Py SDK works for me, but yea, this is a clumsy workaround.

electricat

Feb 1, 2020
Any tips for upping obedience on mom/sis. They're rock bottom and serums seem to only temp boost.
if you only need it for

(also, don't use distilled aphrodisiac, or anything else with -something/turn because those are permanent. I think there's actually a +obedience/turn serum too, and it's also permanent.)

ParadigmShift

Mar 4, 2019
How can I detenle saves??
Put your mouse over it and press "Delete" on your keyboard.
I think his problem is the saves are located in 2 separate locations.
The first (obvious), is within the game/saves folder of the LR2 directory.
The second ( less obvious), is located at
C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LR_2_Proto-1493018508

(for windows at least)

Reactions: electricat

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
lan1967
Please post your bug reports under a spoiler in the future - Thanks

Next time - they might be deleted otherwise.

Reactions: Paapi

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
ok, after years for support Vren, i come to an End, thats not animation, move the Model up and down for moving boobs.. are you serious? oh wow.... ok. anyway. i dont see further improvement. i stop my Patreon and go on to find my next Game. Thx Vren for your Game, it was a cool Time

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes