Perdurabo

May 4, 2017
What would be the best/recomended serum design to corrupt the girls?
I generally start with a simple one. The strongest suggestibility you have (without downsides), with Slow-Release Dopamine added. I set a second production line to make that at 20% of production with none going to sales, and daily dose the entire staff with it. I keep staff relatively small until this has been going for a while. I also don't mess with uniforms much until this has been done, as there's fair odds that a lot of useful workers will hate uniforms. I do, however, get the basic uniform ability, and male focused modeling. Even if it's a sluttiness 5 uniform assigned to marketing, that's still a 5% increase to sales profits.

Once that serum has been running a little while, they should all be insanely happy. At this point, I push the uniforms and generally make everyone wear something around 60. Due to the serum, they won't get mad and quit (except for ones with just the /wrong/ set of hates) and their sluttiness will increase steadily. At that point, it becomes time to expand the workforce with an eye toward supporting a larger core of highly skilled researchers to develop a far more potent serum and the supply and production to daily dose it (since it will be harder to produce).

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
My last working version is 0.23. Do I understand correctly that saves that old can't work any more?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
First of all, kudos for actually being actively involved into another project. Most people criticising games here cannot claim to be actually involved to any creative processes, so here's a tip of my hat.
Having voiced my honest feeling of respect, I none the less need to state this: it seems to me you choose to ignore the point made by boblicticious (and me, though he put it way more eloquently and to the point as I am able) for the sake of your arguement.
You say it is possible to do it using Illusion's software, it merely being tedious. While, ah, _technically_ true, it is still not even remotely feasible if you consider the factor of time and data space involved, even if you do it only for the five of them, as shown when bob pointed out the math.
Also, even if Vren choose to render the LR1 characters with HoneySelect/SexyBeach3/PlayHome etc., they would look completely out of place compared to the procedurally generated other NPCs, so I really prefer them to be made from the same assets as the rest of the girls.
Now allow me to point out something else. No insult intended. What makes me frown is the way you post your thoughts about the attractiveness (or lack thereof) of the models in the game. You (and a good amount of others) write that 'they're ugly'. Not that 'I think they're ugly' or 'In my personal opinion they're ugly'. You state it as fact, not opinion. This implies that you do not respect other people's (like mine) opinions that they're nice/not that bad/beautifull.
It is the same way when you write about what Vren SHOULD do. You never write that *you believe* that the game would be improved if Vren did it another way, every single time (except I missed some exception) you basically write "he's doing it wrong, it is only good if he does it like I say."
My apology in advance, but I consider this quite, well, arrogant.

Speaking of arrogance - are you really writing here that basically a dev should abide to YOUR whims and rules to create his/her work so you don't need to bother to update your add-ins to work with updated releases? Surely you can't be serious.
It isn't my whims, it is a complaint that has been around since day one and I wasn't here on day one. I'm aware it isn't feasible, I also never said it was, which is why I specifically avoided calling it that. I agree that using the same assets for both procedural and main characters would look better than a select few using a completely different art style and there are ways to improve them, even make recognizable main characters, without using Honey Select. That was just the easiest way to fix that issue on the main girls. Daz models, the assets Vren used in this game, are not ugly by default, some actually look great when given a little extra work. It's the assets already in game specifically that look ugly. I have seen Daz models in other projects that don't look like this. Look up Stationmaster if you get the chance, the model assets in that game are Daz I'm pretty sure and look pretty good, not the best, but not terrible. If he wasn't using an unfamiliar program or assets from one, I would actually be glad to volunteer to assist in improving them, but I'm not very skilled in Daz.

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
is anyone else having trouble saving, apparently i keep running out of memory
I have the same problem. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Not sure what's going on.

It's only the manual save that does this; the auto save works fine. I'm using the mod pack.

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2017
Guys, getting a bug where the permanent sluttiness keeps decreasing, anyone know how to solve it. Also the mods since to crash the game after I extract and start the game

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
I reaaaaaaaaallly dislike this new blue window the girls now live in....
if it will be onmlyest problem...sometimes they "live" in center, sometimes left , sometimes right. but i hope it will be fixed in future versions (with posible changing background instead of just blue).

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
Heres a collection of info/console commands gleaned from trial and error + other users here etc (i take no credit):

# How to console - If its activated its SHIFT+O (ESC to close).
# To activate console - edit the following file
# \Lab_Rats_2-v0.xx.0-pc\renpy\common\00console.rpy
# Find this line (around line 108) config.console = False and edit it to True.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how to actualy change multiple sexy opinions ?
i tried everhing (with poped up screen with talking to person - small talk, complimet...etc), and cant get it work at all.

i get it changing one by one by
the_person.sexy_opinions["insert opinion name here"] = [2, True]

the_person.sexy_opinions = {"being covered in cum":[2, True], "risking getting pregnant:[-2, False]"}
i got error
file "<string>", line 1: expected statement - whats wrong ?

and btw, there in 0.25 is new sexy opinion - threesomes.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
i tried everhing (with poped up screen with talking to person - small talk, complimet...etc), and cant get it work at all.

the_person.sexy_opinions = {"being covered in cum":[2, True], "risking getting pregnant:[-2, False]"}
i got error

Easiest way is installing the mod pack and then press p .
I am not sure, but just copying trollden's cheat file into your \game directory should be enough if you prefer a vanilla install.

electricat

Feb 1, 2020

i got error

Are you trying to hack the source? If so, you need a $ before any non-flow control line of Python code or a python: block to signal it's all pure python code with no ren'py stuff.

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
After you use a potion on a person, the next day their stats drop drastically.... instead of a slow increase. Got love to 100%, next day it was negative.

Reactions: DangerousPool
Jul 2, 2017
After you use a potion on a person, the next day their stats drop drastically.... instead of a slow increase. Got love to 100%, next day it was negative.
I think this happens if the potion has unknown side effects ( don't know the gameterm of this)
I had the same, use "stable" potions to change this.

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016

i got error

I think you are missing a " after pregnant - seems like you put it at the end of the ]

This is my template for the sister (which works, so that syntax works)

the_person.sexy_opinions = {"giving blowjobs":[2, True],"anal sex":[2, True],"being submissive":[2, True],"drinking cum":[2, True],"incest":[2, True]}

Last edited:

fresh_L

Jan 5, 2018
Are any of you also not seeing any faces in the current version? I just have nothing showing above thier neck and below thier hair. I am using v 25.1

Quess

Aug 5, 2017
Are any of you also not seeing any faces in the current version? I just have nothing showing above thier neck and below thier hair. I am using v 25.1

i am playing with the 25.1 version and the mod pack.. i am having a great time :)
abit slow as a am getting to the 30 employee point.
but other then that i am still in love with this game

edit: i dont have any bugs.. other then the odd crash form time to time.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes