DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
Are any of you also not seeing any faces in the current version? I just have nothing showing above thier neck and below thier hair. I am using v 25.1
You could apply the vanilla-bugfix from the mod-thread. It adds no functionality, but fixes some of the errors (including your problem I hope).

Cheers
Matt

fresh_L

Jan 5, 2018
You could apply the vanilla-bugfix from the mod-thread. It adds no functionality, but fixes some of the errors (including your problem I hope).

Cheers
Matt
Thanks for the Idea, but I already tried playing it with bugfixes + Mod and the Faces were still missing.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Once again, why waste my time doing that, it won't make any changes here. Modding is great and all, but then you have to go through the tedium of fixing it every time the actual game's dev breaks compatibility.
Have you UnRenned Lab Rats 2 ever? Do it and check Character_Images -subfolder. Maybe you then understand what Vren have created and maybe after seeing it you understand what it takes to make models look better. In this case compatibility between versions isn't the biggest problem. Which all who have seen content of forementioned folder should understand...

Over and Out
(of this topic until I see Not_Fugly_Lab Rats 2_Girls_Mod_by_Alex2011 shared );D)

Reactions: SenPC

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Have you UnRenned Lab Rats 2 ever? Do it and check Character_Images -subfolder. Maybe you then understand what Vren have created and maybe after seeing it you understand what it takes to make models look better. In this case compatibility between versions isn't the biggest problem. Which all who have seen content of forementioned folder should understand...

Over and Out
(of this topic until I see Not_Fugly_Lab Rats 2_Girls_Mod_by_Alex2011 shared );D)
Yeah, I'll get right on that when Vren improves the models in game, and with that I digress as well.

• Angry
Reactions: RogueKnightUK

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
i have a slight issue with the game.
There's a box behind the character which blocks others making threesome events useless.
Any way to remove the blue box?
Screenshot_1.png

User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
Current version is bugged. Going into sisters room shows box but not her and causes other issues. If you leave sisters room other characters are no longer visible either.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
I believe thats Vrens way of introducing "animation"... you would see the background warp around if he didnt use a blue box to make the illusion.
i'd prefer that over a giant blue box that blocks half the screen and makes it impossible for more than 2 characters to interact.

Reactions: Harem Route

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Yeah this blue box method seems to be a mistake... I kinda wish that rather than aiming for animation Vren had taken the time he spent on this jiggle animation to instead try and make a few more faces in Daz/ maybe even some unique faces for the static characters in game. Depending on how easily he could port over the existing clothes in game then a few more body type variants could also be interesting, things like.

A well toned yet slim/ gymnastic body.

A more built amazonian body

An extra thicc body with wider child bearing hips.

And perhaps a body with a pronounced hourglass figure.

More faces would probably be a lot more important than new bodies though tbh. Faces would likely require a lot less fiddling with clothing in regards to necessary adjustment.

(Note: I'm not actually too off put by the existing faces in game. But I do feel like a wider selection of available faces would probably go a long ways to helping some folks find face / body combos they find appealing. Extra in game faces could probably be paired with the addition of some means of racial reconfiguration in game either via serum or cosmetic surgery. That way folks could take girls they think spawned in with an ugly face and transform her closer to their own personal beauty standards.)

senketsu4444

Jan 30, 2020
In 25.1 I get an error every time a sex scene happens. I'm guessing it's every time an animation starts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So does this game just not work on mac anymore? Is there a way to disable animations?

Last edited by a moderator:

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
hey I'm trying to change the default energy can anyone help me
If you tinker with the script.rpy file you can do things like tweak the stat caps and starting minimums. But I think the changes only get applied if you then start a new game after making your edits.

I managed to tweak the game to make it so the MC started with 200 energy and that 400 was the max that could be gained with sexual skill points. I also raised all the other stat caps to 10 instead of 8. (Heh I even managed to tweak the age ranges for NPC spawns so I'm no longer getting any employees older than 36.)

I tried tweaking the MC's minimum arousal to be higher but I haven't had as much luck getting that to work. It seems like even if the MC defaults back to having enough arousal to be hard there's some check that's being made elsewhere that's still blocking him from pursuing further penetrative sex if you orgasmed your last turn. Although you do then immediately get hard again if you take another turn doing something like kissing and groping if you have enough minimum arousal.

The mandatory refractory period is really annoying though so it would be nice to find a way to get rid of it entirely though... It would also be really cool if there was a way to push these script.rpy edits to affect an already started save file. I've gotten far enough into my current play through that I really don't want to start over just to make further changes. But yeah it would be cool if there was a way to alter those stats / parameters for an ongoing save on the fly.

Quess

Aug 5, 2017
slowly getting to the point where i accept that this game is just one that splits the waters.

but i do find it interesting to see what is a game breaker for people.
especially a game that i know this well and enjoy.

anyway i hope you all are enjoying the game as much as i am. and if you dont, then i hope you find the game you are looking for

Reactions: garybusey

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
If you tinker with the script.rpy file you can do things like tweak the stat caps and starting minimums. But I think the changes only get applied if you then start a new game after making your edits.

I managed to tweak the game to make it so the MC started with 200 energy and that 400 was the max that could be gained with sexual skill points. I also raised all the other stat caps to 10 instead of 8. (Heh I even managed to tweak the age ranges for NPC spawns so I'm no longer getting any employees older than 36.)

I tried tweaking the MC's minimum arousal to be higher but I haven't had as much luck getting that to work. It seems like even if the MC defaults back to having enough arousal to be hard there's some check that's being made elsewhere that's still blocking him from pursuing further penetrative sex if you orgasmed your last turn. Although you do then immediately get hard again if you take another turn doing something like kissing and groping if you have enough minimum arousal.

The mandatory refractory period is really annoying though so it would be nice to find a way to get rid of it entirely though... It would also be really cool if there was a way to push these script.rpy edits to affect an already started save file. I've gotten far enough into my current play through that I really don't want to start over just to make further changes. But yeah it would be cool if there was a way to alter those stats / parameters for an ongoing save on the fly.
I guess my description was too short.
What I want to do is to mess with the script or whatever corresponding file I need, in order to make random characters to start with higher energy like 350 and apply it to all characters, instead of going individualy to each new character and change it with a command or the mod.
As per your issue.
Personaly I prefer having a few feisty ladies with higher stamina and sometimes lower max arousal to make them more often.
you can also change your max arousal to be lower or higher so you cum more often or less often.
P.s. in the original lab rats what I did was just change the script from a - to a + so everytime i gave a serum i gained a serum so maybe something like that and where I find it

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
is there a way to import previously exported outfits to a unmodded game ?
that func only worked in modded ver in pc room via use computer , but how to do it in normal game
ty

Feb 12, 2018
this game needs standalone outfit creation tool.
Currently each clothing piece for each body type plus body type+breast size. You can of course modify current wardrobe set, it's just a bit 'painful'.

I'm talking about making completely new clothes, not 'outfit manager'

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes