hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Just read the dev's posts. This is serious work in progress, first the fundamentals, then the gameplay itself.

Reactions: r00m

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
I use many time "Spend time to product serum" but not product serum (still 0/10)
Did you buy supplies? Can't produce serums without supplies. Also, don't bother making the basic serum, since that costs 10 supply to produce, and sells for $10 you can't make a profit on it. Instead, research the Basic Medical Applications (before you begin hiring so that you don't have to pay wages and don't need to worry about your company efficiency going down). Once that's added your serum will need 20-30 supply per dose, but will sell for $50+ (forgot the actual numbers), and will likely be your mainstay for a while.

Reactions: Jackbite

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Someone please update that Thumbnail/Banner, it is entirely misleading. The models are completely different from what is featured there (and in my opinion are leagues, leagues I say, worse).
heh, yeah I keep thinking its the original Lab Rats when I see the image and then I come here and find this.

I give Vren credit for trying something bold, but I thought he really regressed with the images on this one, I like the first but won't really try this just for the renders. Every woman just looks the same, and sad.

Reactions: cock069

thebeatman

Jan 5, 2018
Doesn't neccesarily contradict with it, there have been titles that actually made for a decent management system, and rarely even better.
Yet people seem to expect the same quality for this just started project as his last project ended with.
Considering the dificulty and the limitations of the system the game is worked in for an actual HUD based management system there atleast is something to see...sure it needs improvement, but that is something Vren is working on following his update posts
The last game was already unenjoyable unless you used mods why make it even worse now.

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
Did you buy supplies? Can't produce serums without supplies. Also, don't bother making the basic serum, since that costs 10 supply to produce, and sells for $10 you can't make a profit on it. Instead, research the Basic Medical Applications (before you begin hiring so that you don't have to pay wages and don't need to worry about your company efficiency going down). Once that's added your serum will need 20-30 supply per dose, but will sell for $50+ (forgot the actual numbers), and will likely be your mainstay for a while.
Yes I bought supplies and i can product serum. I did Basic Medical Application research.
To give serum i needed to buy "Mandatory serum Testing"
About setting amount of supply, we need to put a very big amount (I put 1000)

erend

Aug 10, 2017
i'm not sure that "breast growing" serum work i've tried it many time and nothing change :eek:

ninjasmurf73

Nov 18, 2017
I also absolutely loved the first one. I feel like this is an example of it just making "something" to keep dev name in the loop and ride off the success of first one. Right now, not feeling it but will keep an eye on it for future updates
This game is so trash compared to the first one, what happened to if it aint broke don't fix it?
st

OddityOne

Jan 31, 2018
just got the PC version. loving the new body forms and poses, only issue so far is that the game pauses and slows at times.

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
I give Vren credit for trying something bold, but I thought he really regressed with the images on this one, I like the first but won't really try this just for the renders. Every woman just looks the same, and sad.
Look in ../game/images/character_images there are no renders.

From a development standpoint this is a huge change from Lab Rats. Much of VRen is doing is way off what is usually seen here.
loving the new body forms and poses, only issue so far is that the game pauses and slows at times.
Save, Close, Re-Open, and Load and it seems to speed right up again.

Reactions: deviantfiend999

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
First Game was EXCELLENT! Enjoyed every second of it and could not wait for even small updates.
This one just needs to be abandoned, or started over for an entire redesign. Play system is awkward.
I've unRenpyd all the images, and there is nothing in there worth the time to even look through the image directory.
Apologies to the author, I had high hopes for a second excellent game, but I won't waste any more time with this one.
Captain Red

Oct 15, 2016
The management system seems to be flawed. There is not enough profit margin on advanced potions....
A self contained system with 5 worker, 5 supplier, and one of each HR, research and marketing is only sustainable with the very basic potion with medical application. Hiring advanced workers does not help much.

It is not rocket science to balance this out (for me, I do programming).

I would recommend to split production into two parts. One for making money, the other for making potions for the player. Or a user action to ask some worker to make a choosen potion. So the player can create cash cow and corruption aimed potion designs.

The program itself iis is hell of slow with more employees. 4-5 second waiting times between clicks on my computer. Lab rats 1 works just fine.

Reactions: RedPyrate
Apr 21, 2018
The management system seems to be flawed. There is not enough profit margin on advanced potions....
A self contained system with 5 worker, 5 supplier, and one of each HR, research and marketing is only sustainable with the very basic potion with medical application. Hiring advanced workers does not help much.

It is not rocket science to balance this out (for me, I do programming).

I would recommend to split production into two parts. One for making money, the other for making potions for the player. Or a user action to ask some worker to make a choosen potion. So the player can create cash cow and corruption aimed potion designs.

The program itself iis is hell of slow with more employees. 4-5 second waiting times between clicks on my computer. Lab rats 1 works just fine.
I think lowering the production costs for higher quality serums will be a good start. Unless one is supposed to change production type everyday since so far, only a basic function with the +value trait seems to be a good investment for money making, any of the other traits increases production cost way higher than what the value gain could cover.

Also ways to increase employee base stats (not skills) would be nice. The actual performance is more dependent on base stats than skills.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I found that implementing the technology for better productions, i.e. raising the sugestion level increases the value in contrast to production costs... but it takes a hell of alot more time to complete the research

Apr 21, 2018
I found that implementing the technology for better productions, i.e. raising the sugestion level increases the value in contrast to production costs... but it takes a hell of alot more time to complete the research
Well I've found the production traits are good for when there's a large number of employees working in production. A +50 cost vs +200 value is good on paper but I have not seen a single recruit that can have a production generation above 50.

All of my workers in production have >40 production gen. And I have 6 of them, with a total prod. gen. of 262 and daily salary of 273. The base + medical application serum has a cost of 20 and value of 50, the base + futuristic production serum has a cost of 60 and a value of 210. And all else equal serum 2 gets me 190 more per day.

But if I have only, say 100 prod. gen., I earn 40 less per day make serum 2.

And I got that workforce because I used console command to get money and unlock policies that gives me bigger batch of interviewees and better stats. The early game employee stats are atrocious if you ask me. Also, no way to improve base stats, only skills, and the way the game works, stats weights heavier than skills, so early game employees have to be dumped if I want to improve production. Kind of goes against the idea of "training" girls.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I normally abuse save and load to get employees with 5 concentration and production, aswell as 5 concentration and suplies
sure you need aproximately 10 on both postions to unlock the sexy uniforms (in less than 10 days) but afterwards you just have to give your sales girl high suggestion potion and H her to raise slutty level and in same legue sales value (sex sells decree)

Apr 21, 2018
I normally abuse save and load to get employees with 5 concentration and production, aswell as 5 concentration and suplies
sure you need aproximately 10 on both postions to unlock the sexy uniforms (in less than 10 days) but afterwards you just have to give your sales girl high suggestion potion and H her to raise slutty level and in same legue sales value (sex sells decree)
Banging doesn't cost time. I give them 1 potion and just keep banging them until they have high enough slutiness. Pretty sure I got everyone in the marketing wearing lace dress without bras and undies the day I got my hands on some surplus potions with at best, the improved production trait.

I have that sex sells policy and with serum 1 I get ~1000 per day after paying the salary, with at least 5 serums not sold, whereas serum 2 gets me a less over half of that if I want to keep some of the produce for myself. The sear amount produced easily out weights the increased sales value with low production.

Also, the costs of some other more interesting traits costs too much to justify production. For a while I've been switching between serum 1 and the serum 3 (breast enlargement) to get enough to test with. Now that it seems the breast enlargement trait is bugged I've stopped playing.

Potentially the increase focus trait can be useful when used to dose the employees everyday, but having a surplus with a potion like that is hard when their profit margin is low.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well it's still a work in progress so I do hope he will rebalance that part of the game to make profit building more obvious.
Btw...did you realise that adding fishnet tockings to the lace dress increases sluttiness even further?

Apr 21, 2018
Well it's still a work in progress so I do hope he will rebalance that part of the game to make profit building more obvious.
Btw...did you realise that adding fishnet tockings to the lace dress increases sluttiness even further?
I did, which I am not too keen on since I don't like fishnets.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes