Apr 21, 2018
Is it too early in LR2's story development to know if incest will be left out?
Well, in the in-game FAQ -> development, it says the girls from LR1 will be added eventually, and that a save from that game can be imported to determine their stats. But whether and when it will be implemented is anyone's guess.

I think the two other rooms in the MC's house that are currently useless are probably meant for LR1 characters interactions.

Reactions: manneychin

dcvngtn3

Nov 15, 2017
I first tried out this game when it first came out, and I wasn't too keen on it. But after haivng played the latest version I've seen some potential. I think all we really need now is an actual plot to the game and the ability to have more than one girl at once. I know this is a work in progress, and I patiently wait to see how much further this progresses.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

by » Mon May 21, 2018 7:21 am

Lab Rats v0.5.0 is available to $5 patrons for testing, v0.5.1 will be made available to everyone next week! If you're a patron you can find the download link here:

v0.5.1 includes a rehaul to the suggestion and serum production mechanics in the game. It also includes new clothing items, default outfits, and improvements to many of the menus in the game.

The changelog going from v0.4.1 to v0.5.0:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyone got a link? :þ

362straw6

Dec 16, 2017
Just read the dev's posts. This is serious work in progress, first the fundamentals, then the gameplay itself.
I think you have it exactly right. There is a pretty complicated infrastructure being built here - see for example the for-now-completely-useless home and mall areas. There will be a lot of room to put content into this one!

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
OP Updated!
Thanks @dussalant for the link!
Downloads:
PC/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
ANDROID: - - -

Reactions: dussalant

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Wow... All these post are SUPER boring. "The workers supply the means of production" ...Karl Marx. Sounds like a project for a business degree. Is there anything fun to do or just a bunch of homely women?

Reactions: nonthisnot

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
I enjoyed the first one a lot more then this version, it had a kinky story line. The other thing that I see missing is that these models have no pussy hair. Well , hope they keep developing more this game and add repressions like the characters on the prev version had.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
I enjoyed the first one a lot more then this version, it had a kinky story line. The other thing that I see missing is that these models have no pussy hair. Well , hope they keep developing more this game and add repressions like the characters on the prev version had.
I couldn't care less about pussy hair, the models in general are far worse than the first game, that's the biggest thing right now.

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
Status effects don't seem to be functional in this build (or maybe others? I'd tried the breast enhancement serum before with no effect, but I hadn't investigated why - could have been random chance?). After giving a breast enhancement serum to a girl, no change occurs on her 'detailed information' sheet - ie, where status effects should appear. Also, no boob growth occurs.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
so, is this an actual game yet or just a grind+systems test?
It's still pretty much just tests. There is stuff to do but if you're looking to play something remotely similar to the first game, you're probably going to be waiting a while.

Reactions: tossler

xbuster25

Sep 21, 2017
in my opinion this game is just a waste of time after several months still nothing to do in the game not even a basic story. I complain to those who agree to donate on his patreon

Reactions: Sxxten
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes