cvat420

Mar 25, 2018
UI needs improvement, to grindy, initial research takes to long resulting in issues keeping in the black, NPC seem not to do their jobs well.

Aqqh

Jul 12, 2017
looks like a solid framework
but to make it a solid game he has to add a story and some events
as of now, the game is awfully grindy and awfully repetitive - which makes it awfully boring after a short while.

and personally, I would turn the main focus of the lab would be a normal pharmaceutical business. so you R&D, produce and then sell medicine for all sort of diseases
and mind control serums would only be a secret addition to that.
If one would start openly selling mind control drugs it would only be a matter of time till you would get a visit from some 3 letters agency...

Reactions: deviantfiend999
Apr 21, 2018
and personally, I would turn the main focus of the lab would be a normal pharmaceutical business. so you R&D, produce and then sell medicine for all sort of diseases
and mind control serums would only be a secret addition to that.
If one would start openly selling mind control drugs it would only be a matter of time till you would get a visit from some 3 letters agency...
Yeah, besides, what's to stop other people from using the same drugs on people the MC knows, also, why don't any of his employees get suspicious that they get hornier working in a company that blazenly makes mind-altering drugs?

Reactions: DrDemagogue
Apr 21, 2018
can any one hellp me and told me how me get money
Go to the R&D section, choose the design a serum option. There won't be any traits in the menu but one can still create the basic serum. Then in the R&D section choose research focus or something, and start researching the newly designed serum. Once the research is done, one can go to the production section and choose the option that defines what serum will be produced.

Aqqh

Jul 12, 2017
can any one hellp me and told me how me get money
I very much recommend making medical usability your first research project (the one that increases drug value)
as soon as you would have some spare money you should also invest in some policy that increases the effectiveness of production department.
the rest is pretty much a matter of grinding long enough.

act3436

Sep 30, 2017
Can someone explain how the new sluttiness system works? No matter what I do, I can't get them above 30+core sluttiness, and their core sluttiness isn't changing.

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
how to make crap from a great game.
You said the whole thing.
It's not about the Model renders, the framerate, the lack of Diversity amongst the characters that was in Lab Rats 1.
The first game was just fun, even if you had to grind a bit, this one lacks content in the images, it's too busy & complicated in everything and all the places you have to go to connect the dots for the limited content that this has in the end.
Game is just not fun, it is not worth the time for what you get out of it in the end. There are a lot of other games out there that are worth your time & effort.
I hope he gets this right, developer has talent, I think he is just trying too hard.
I hope he backs up and redoes the ENTIRE Game, or maybe just scraps this waste of everyone's time and goes back to whatever formula worked with LR-1.
Red Pyrate

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...and you think the first 3 releases of LR 1 had any remarkable content?
People really seem to have a wrong picture of what "Game in developement" means...or they don't take the time to check just how far the game is gone.
Sure this release can't measure up to a complete game...but thats not to say it won't improve...so far VRen took sugestions made for improved gameplay very serious and implented most of them in the next release.
This is meant to generate interest, but also ask people for feedback...
Also useing 5 predefined characters from an illusion game and just pose them acording to some scenes isn't really great artwork (i.e. LR1), this time he chose some real rendered models, which require more skill and work to get set, but doesn't have the limitations of illusion characters.
Don't get me wrong the 1st part was nice and the characters well defined...but the scenes laked character, since there weren't even backgrounds to the H-scenes

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
...and you think the first 3 releases of LR 1 had any remarkable content?
People really seem to have a wrong picture of what "Game in developement" means...or they don't take the time to check just how far the game is gone.
Sure this release can't measure up to a complete game...but thats not to say it won't improve...so far VRen took sugestions made for improved gameplay very serious and implented most of them in the next release.
This is meant to generate interest, but also ask people for feedback...
Also useing 5 predefined characters from an illusion game and just pose them acording to some scenes isn't really great artwork (i.e. LR1), this time he chose some real rendered models, which require more skill and work to get set, but doesn't have the limitations of illusion characters.
Don't get me wrong the 1st part was nice and the characters well defined...but the scenes laked character, since there weren't even backgrounds to the H-scenes
Nope, LR 1 started out slow, took a long time and lots of releases to get to the conclusion, But it was always fun even with illusion stock characters. I eagerly looked forward to every release, There is the difference.
RED

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well the game mechanics were rather slim in LR1... this time he went for bigger.
There is still room for improvement, but like I said so far he took constructive critics and suggestions for better gameplay very serious.
You dislike a particular part? try to post something in a Forum he frequents...sadly I doubt he's doing this one

Reactions: deviantfiend999

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
I was excited when I saw the big changelog but apart from the new clothes it's just a bunch of minor and balance changes... what a disappointment. The framework for the game is good (even if it's attempting to do with renpy something it was not supposed to do), but it needs real content fast, balance is meaningless if there is barely anything to do. Crises are a great addition, but there's only like 3 of them. Also I think I said it before but uniform policies suck.

Odin's Eye

Jan 17, 2018
I so, so, wanted to love this game as much as I do the first Lab Rats. But I simply can't get past the UI and how many clicks it takes to do anything. It takes (off the top of my head) around 5 clicks to move from the bedroom to one of the company rooms and I find the process of running the company either boring (when I succeed) or a frantic grind (when I hit money troubles).

I'm still a playing of LR 1 and I'll eagerly wait for another game from the developer but I'm having to give up with this. Perhaps I'll find it more enjoyable once it's finished.

Reactions: botc76 and xan

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
I so, so, wanted to love this game as much as I do the first Lab Rats. But I simply can't get past the UI and how many clicks it takes to do anything. It takes (off the top of my head) around 5 clicks to move from the bedroom to one of the company rooms and I find the process of running the company either boring (when I succeed) or a frantic grind (when I hit money troubles).

I'm still a playing of LR 1 and I'll eagerly wait for another game from the developer but I'm having to give up with this. Perhaps I'll find it more enjoyable once it's finished.
IT's an alpha .

BigDaddyEarl

Jan 31, 2018
Can someone explain us the most effective method to get money ? I can't find a way to get decent profits on my own, I barely can make a $50 margin per day, at this rate it will take forever to get everything in this game.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
if you want to earn money you'll have to spend it...
keep hiring girls for procurement and production +1 sell + 1HR
spend your time in the lab and create new technologies and Serums... after start medical applications grants the greatest profit, 3 girls in procurement and production (5 in respective ability and 5 in focus) and you have a solid base...but keep hiring, as the more technology you include in th ptions the more people you'll need to keep it up

Reactions: BigDaddyEarl

lewdman89

Jan 13, 2018
I ve been playing this a while and I found that my top gameplay gripe with it is the stats you assign your character end up either completely useless (business skills once you hire people) or so needed you regret no spending points on them (sex skills). With my current stat set I can only make a girl cum by foreplay (where i spent points) and that's only with some of them. Everything else just gives too much arousal to my mc and too little to the girls, meaning I can't raise happiness (without serum) and the sluttiness gain is always low. I dont understand why we cant raise our own stats over time I think it should be implemented in the game.
Until then does anyone know how to edit those "character sheet" stats?

Apr 21, 2018
Until then does anyone know how to edit those "character sheet" stats?
Yeah, all character stats should be raiseable IMO, even the employees. Especially considering the main stats (intelligence, charisma, etc.) are so much more important for the working capabilitys (3x rather than the 2x or 1x of other types of skills) and they cannot be raised in-game right now.

But you can edit the character stats using console commands. First you need to for the game. Then once you loaded a save or started a new game with your character fully created, you can use the console commands on the first page

mc.money = xx
mc.business.funds = xx

mc.charisma = xx
mc.int = xx
mc.focus = xx

mc.hr_skill = xx
mc.market_skill = xx
mc.research_skill = xx
mc.production_skill = xx
mc.supply_skill = xx

mc.sex_skills["Foreplay"] = xx
mc.sex_skills["Oral"] = xx
mc.sex_skills["Vaginal"] = xx
mc.sex_skills["Anal"] = xx
Where "mc" is the main character object.

You can change your employees' stats too. You need to talk to the employee first, and before ending the conversation, you can enter into the console "person_choice.skill = #" to modify their stats, where "skill" is any of the skills you use for "mc".

Note that while it is possible to change employee salary using console commands, I do not suggest doing so. The employees will leave the company if the pay is too low for their skills. Employee arousal, obedience, happiness, sluttiness and core_sluttiness are also stats you can edit.

Reactions: lewdman89

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
Is there any possibility to cnahnge the size and/or the body type of a girl either via console/cheat or (planned) with a serum?

Sorry if i missed this somewhere in this thread, but as far as i have read i could not find any statement about this.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes