Sunshine

Jun 25, 2017
Is there any possibility to cnahnge the size and/or the body type of a girl either via console/cheat or (planned) with a serum?

Sorry if i missed this somewhere in this thread, but as far as i have read i could not find any statement about this.
Talk to the girl you want to change and then open the console:
Body type:
person_choice.body_type = u'thin_body'
person_choice.body_type = u'standard_body'
person_choice.body_type = u'curvy_body'

Breast:
person_choice.tits = u'A'
to
person_choice.tits = u'F'

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
@ Sunshine: Thank you sir :)

is it also possible to change how tall the girl is this way (between 5,0 and 5,10 as far as i remember)?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
New Update available.... we might actually progress to some in depths game play

by » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:43 am

If you're already a patron you can find the download links here:

v0.6.0 is finished, and it's bringing a ton of new additions and improvements to Lab Rats 2. The UI has been improved throughout the game to provide more feedback. Sluttiness is now indicated visually and the required (or suggested) Sluttiness is shown on the button for many tasks. Girls now have semi-random text colour and font combinations that make it easier to pick their name out of a list. The main girl UI has been moved to a separate window so that it can be displayed at the same time as the main business UI. There have also been smaller tweaks and adjustments to button art, font size, and placement.

Next, the way Sluttiness is gained has been modified to work well with the changes to Suggestibility from the last update. Interactions now have a maximum Sluttiness that they can reach, and some have a minimum Sluttiness before you can attempt them. Corrupting a girl now requires a buildup from flirting to foreplay to sex, along with serum to cement the changes to her personality. Limits on how often you can chat with someone or have sex with them prevents spamming out the same action over and over again.

There have also been updates to the serum design system to encourage more complex serum designs and to increase their value as the game progresses. Serums now have a limited number of trait "slots" that can be filled. Higher level serums have more slots and are worth more for their production value than low level serums. All of the serum traits have had their values rebalanced for this new system and a new research line that boosts suggestibility has been introduced.
And finally, there have been a few major bug fixes in this version. A major cause of game slowdown has been identified and fixed with more work planned on that front over the next week. Skimpy skirts and dresses now properly calculate their suggestibility requirements. Serums with status effects like "Growing Breasts" now properly apply their effects.

I'm looking forward to fixing any bugs that are found and releasing this version to everyone!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mighty

Sunshine

Jun 25, 2017
@ Sunshine: Thank you sir :)

is it also possible to change how tall the girl is this way (between 5,0 and 5,10 as far as i remember)?
person_choice.height = any value less than 1 (negative value will make them upside down)

(Yes you can make the girl 0.05 to the size of a Borrower).

Aid1

Jan 19, 2018
Go to R&D and create a serum formula. Research said formula.
Go to Production and tell them to produce the researched formula.
To do this, they will need supplies from the Procurement Division.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
& public ;)
Get it here!
For PC/Linux:
For Mac:
For Android:

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
The framework for this second game is good but... with barely enough content, it's pretty disappointing. I'd much prefer if he worked on adding animations to the first Lab Rats tbh.

dragpz

May 29, 2017
The framework for this second game is good but... with barely enough content, it's pretty disappointing. I'd much prefer if he worked on adding animations to the first Lab Rats tbh.
This.

Yes it is, @johnconnor . Vren is particular that way. He does the hard stuff first. He gets the framework done, models done, and makes sure it's working right. Then he pushes the story.
He probably should have kept the models from the first game rather than try to introduce ugly DAZ models

Cebrail

Jul 4, 2017
Much as I absolutely LOVED Lab Rats 1, this game is completely soulless currently. You have 0 sense of connection to the girls, the whole random-generated just mean you don't give a shit about them, it's so generic it could just be called "Shitty Generic Sex Game" It is lacking everything that made LR1 great. Maybe in 6-8 months it might be a game and not just a engine demo.

Sceyro

Sep 21, 2016
Much as I absolutely LOVED Lab Rats 1, this game is completely soulless currently. You have 0 sense of connection to the girls, the whole random-generated just mean you don't give a shit about them, it's so generic it could just be called "Shitty Generic Sex Game" It is lacking everything that made LR1 great. Maybe in 6-8 months it might be a game and not just a engine demo.
People have been saying that for months now. This shit will never be a decent game.

Reactions: RedPyrate
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes