Xand

Oct 16, 2016
Updated Cheat Script for v0.4.1
Start with 350 Character Points and $100000 instead of a measly $10000
Production Costs Removed to get rid of the grind, although you still need to research the serums and its traits.
Increased Serum Resale Value.

Reactions: xoxo1001

jgjgjgjg

Oct 17, 2017
ok so just want to start by saying maybe some day i will play this game, but ive downloaded it multiple times and cant figure out how to do anything any of the times. game isn't very intuitive atm. hope in he future it changes because i was big fan of of the first lab rats

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
How do you use serum on girls? I can sell it, I have it in inventory, but I can't find option to use it on someone, not even in chat options with girls.

Daveck

May 2, 2017
There are random events that happen after you hire people throughout the day. Those are the only opportunities I've found that allow you to give them serum. You have to have serum in your inventory, so don't forget to transfer some.

Apr 21, 2018
There are random events that happen after you hire people throughout the day. Those are the only opportunities I've found that allow you to give them serum. You have to have serum in your inventory, so don't forget to transfer some.
Buying the company policies that mandates serum testing actually allows you to give any employee the serum.

Reactions: Daveck

Criticaster

May 21, 2017
Someone please update that Thumbnail/Banner, it is entirely misleading. The models are completely different from what is featured there (and in my opinion are leagues, leagues I say, worse).

Reactions: Kaidann and cock069

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

by » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:15 pm

Lab Rats v0.4.0 is out for $5 patrons for a week of bug testing and will be available to everyone next week!

If you're already a patron you can find the download links here: [Lab Rats 2 v0.4]( )

The major change for this update has been the complete re-render of all pieces of clothing in the game to make them compatible with the dynamic colouring system. The outfit creator screen has been given a major overhaul to go along with that, and a few default outfits have been created to show off the new clothing and system. Now that the backlog of images is rendered I will be adding new pieces of clothing, imaging positions, and accessories with every update.

A few other quality of life changes have been made to the game: Girls now have a default +10 job satisfaction added, which should limit them to quitting only when very unhappy. Actions that are usually shown but unavailable because of time, lack of people, ect. are greyed out instead of missing entirely. This will keep menus more consistently ordered.

Finally, there are some content additions to the game: Three new crisis events have been introduced into the game and a new sex pose has been rendered (missionary).

I'm looking forward to getting this update polished off and pushed out to everyone next week!

A full change log (v0.3.3 to v0.4.0):
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

** FEATURE UPDATES **
* Bodies and clothing have all been updated and rerendered.
* All clothing is now recolourable.
* Clothing editor has been redesigned to present colour options.
* Added "office flirt" crisis.
* Raised job satisfaction threshold for quitting, girls will quit less often.
* Added "review serum designs" page, which allows you to review your current designs as well as scrap designs you no longer wish to have.
* Created new outfits using new clothing items and colours.
* Options that are not available are now greyed out instead of missing.
* Streamlined main gameloop to remove unnessesary information.
* Added patron name and outfit suggestions.
* Added "Not in uniform" crisis event.
* Added "Get a drink" crisis event.
* Added policy categories to policies page.

**BUG FIXES**
* Fixed crash caused in "against the wall" position.
* "Distilled Aprodisiac" now correctly increases research required when added to serum design.
* Fixed location background not returning to normal during a crisis event that brings you to a different location.

So yeah game is still in development...

Reactions: Draakaap23

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Doesn't neccesarily contradict with it, there have been titles that actually made for a decent management system, and rarely even better.
Yet people seem to expect the same quality for this just started project as his last project ended with.
Considering the dificulty and the limitations of the system the game is worked in for an actual HUD based management system there atleast is something to see...sure it needs improvement, but that is something Vren is working on following his update posts

Reactions: r00m
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes