anschwww

May 10, 2017

v0.4.1 is available to everyone! Get it here:
PC (Windows and Linux):
Mac:
Android:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 21, 2018
Tried v0.4.1, is the breast enhancement trait working? I made a serum with the breast enlargement trait and that other trait that prolong duration, and give it to the R&D department (which has only one employee) for like, a week. Her cup size remained B after the whole period

Also, I prefer the model used here to the HS model used in the previous game.

JohnnyMarco

Jun 18, 2017
Sex games do not work when you completely remove plot and character development.

Well, nothing works when you remove those anyway...

Reactions: RobJoy

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Can the OP REMOVE the images from Lab Rats 1? It's so misleading.

The new characters are SO unattractive in comparison. I mean they're really ugly compared to DAZ3d. Perhaps the Lab Rats 1 characters intern at the new company and are redrawn using the new style only pretty?

PS: I can appreciate that Vren is trying something new but: complicated, ugly models, no emotional attachment to characters like in Lab Rats 1. I'd say it's a flop. Maybe a poll here to see how many people like the latest game?

Criticaster

May 21, 2017
Can the OP REMOVE the images from Lab Rats 1? It's so misleading.

The new characters are SO unattractive in comparison. I mean they're really ugly compared to Daz3d. Perhaps the Lab Rats 1 characters intern at the new company and are redrawn using the new style only pretty?

PS: I can appreciate that Vren is trying so meting new but: complicated, ugly models, no emotional attachment to characters like in Lab Rats 1. I'd say it's a flop. Maybe a poll here to see how many people like the latest game?
Big agree.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
+1 as to boobs, as it is since there have been no word about it from Vren nor input otherwise = probably no.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
story is difrent since the mc was in high]school ot r college this game he is either in uni or in the work force

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
If anyone can provide some screenshots that arent super fucking tiny like the ones on Patreon I'll swap em out in the OP.

Kor123

Apr 7, 2018
please balance your game, before you publish it, even when it is a beta.
Not everybody wants to cheat, and as it is right now, it is just a pain in the but and not "fun to play"

FSDL

Nov 29, 2016
The game is showing progress. I'm glad that the developer keeps at it despite some of the quite negative seeming remarks. My take: when I'm thinking about whining about "the grind" in any game I'm playing, I remind myself what a grind it must be or have been for the creator to build the thing.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes