fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hi there fulcrum, try:
the_person.fertility_percent = xx
while you are in the interaction window. It won't make the fertility exactly what you input (since it's used for some calculation: self.fertility_percent = 80.0 - ((self.age-18.0)/3.0)), but it's a way to increase fertility

Take care,
Minoin!
i didnt ask for it, the person i replied to wanted to know. and you repeated what i wrote

D

Deleted member 2587290

I legit dont know how to make serums nor sell them wtf man i go to the supply buy the supply and then its says that i produced 0.00 production units wtf guys help?

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
I legit dont know how to make serums nor sell them wtf man i go to the supply buy the supply and then its says that i produced 0.00 production units wtf guys help?
So I don't know how to specify serums to sell, but I'll help out a bit.

In production, you can set your production lines to produce the serum(s) that you want to make and sell. Why people would want to churn out like, 3 different serums at the same time I don't know. At the bottom of each line you should see "Auto-sell", if it's set to "None" then none of the serums on that line will sell. So if you set it to "0" or whatever other number you want, I personally have serums with an auto-sell at "100" for daily serum doses in "end game", then once production makes a serum and you have more in production than your auto-sell it will be added to the selling pile. In the production area you can also move serums from the company to you.

Oh yea, also if you do want to just sell stuff, I believe in the main office, where you can set the daily serum doses/do HR work and supply, there should be something to move around all the serums in the company and I believe you can move them from production to marketing. If you're selling what you're currently making, I'd recommend the previous paragraph, but if you have a couple serums left behind after changing it you can go to supply and move the serums to marketing to sell them.

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
pretty nice game, makes ya rock hard when you are grabbing dat sis ass :D writing is nice and i like how they talk, but its hard to play with so many errors and around mom its always errors, when she wakes you up or when you try to click on her

Reactions: Darkaura

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
rpy files should be editable with notepad, although I use notepad++. .rpyc files, however, are encrypted, and has to be decrypted to rpy files first.
I wrote about the "region" error a few pages before, it's due to the code referring to a temp variable in a previous for loop, which is not accessible outside of it. Vren actual had functional codes in immediately above/below the bugged lines but commented out, which is why the game crashes. There are in fact several of these mis-referrences in script.rpy, but all within the same function. Find it using the "region" variable name within that function (don't remember what it is called, had the game deleted since I'll just wait till v.0.5 or something for actual plot advancement), and see if the for loop uses the same name as the iterator or not (there is only one for loop that uses the region iterator).
I was using Notepad, not Notepad++, thanks. Looked through the serum rpy file and saw the Lover's serum, but not the actual "code" behind the serum (unless the "positive description" is meant to be how it codes as well), two quick questions:

1. Am I looking in the wrong place to look at the code of serum traits? I saw the side effects file and that looked like it was coded properly, but I haven't been able to find "Lover" in script.rpy and none of the other files look appropriate. Honestly knowing how to mess with the serum codes would be fun in general, just jack up the value or make everyone who takes one of the stat boosters just an instant +100 god.

2. Assuming I do find it, could I just modify it in .rpy, or do I need to download stuff to decrpyt .rpyc, mess with that file, then encrypt back?

*edit: found it in serums:
"
def nora_reward_high_love_trait_on_turn(the_person, add_to_log):
if the_person.core_sluttiness > the_person.love:
the_person.change_slut_core(-1, add_to_log)
the_person.change_love(1, add_to_log)"

Last edited:

Carlitos6995

Jan 7, 2018

Once you buy the supply it can be used.
1. Navigate to the Production Division
2. Designate a serum in the "Set production settings"
3. Verify what percentage of your efforts will go to that particular serum (Default is 100% if its your only one)
4. Produce Serum within the Production Division

What should happen is it should forward 1 unit of time. Depending on how complicated the Serum is will determine the minimum amount of supply needed to produce a batch of serums. Depending on your skill and the skill of anyone assigned to that division will affect how much Supply was used during 1 block of time and if you were able to convert enough supply to 1 batch. Once a batch is created it will be available to access in the stockpile.

Please note, to sell serums you can either designate the serums manually at the main office to be sold by the Marketing division OR automatically within the Production settings where you can designate a minimum to keep as accessible stock while the rest automatically gets set aside for sale.

If you want to sell said stock, once they have been appropriated for sale, you can do so from the Marketing division and hitting "Sell Prepared Serums".

Apr 21, 2018
I was using Notepad, not Notepad++, thanks. Looked through the serum rpy file and saw the Lover's serum, but not the actual "code" behind the serum (unless the "positive description" is meant to be how it codes as well), two quick questions:

1. Am I looking in the wrong place to look at the code of serum traits? I saw the side effects file and that looked like it was coded properly, but I haven't been able to find "Lover" in script.rpy and none of the other files look appropriate. Honestly knowing how to mess with the serum codes would be fun in general, just jack up the value or make everyone who takes one of the stat boosters just an instant +100 god.

2. Assuming I do find it, could I just modify it in .rpy, or do I need to download stuff to decrpyt .rpyc, mess with that file, then encrypt back?
1. Can't say since I've deleted the game -- not gonna try until Vren make any significant progress on the plot tbh -- however, if memory serves, he didn't program each trait as a singleton (i.e. defining each trait as its own class, which is only used by one object in the game). So your best bet is to find a Class object named trait/traits or something like that.
Furthermore, playing with the console commands shows that the serum class has functions for adding (and removing) traits. So if you find the Serum class and look through its functions, you will likely find out how to mess with its effects.
You can look open all the .rpy files in the game's directory with Notepad++ and use find function to look up a specific serum in all opened documents -- note that some are not named the same way as shown in-game, you can either guess or use renpy's object viewer to find them (IRRC the futuristic serum production is actually a Trait object called futuristic_serum_prod). These traits would be initiated as a Trait object, which I presume will take effects and side effects as arguments, or perhaps have effects added to it after being created. You can probably play around with them there.
For my part, I simply wrote a function to go through every single researched traits and set their mastery to something ridiculously high, like 999, and run that function via console. This will change all negative effect chance to 0%, but any side effect is unchanged. It's not an issue for me since all late-game traits are objectively better and have no negative effects.

2. you don't have to convert them to .rpyc -- in fact, renpy to automatically encrpyt any unencrypted rpy files to rpyc when you run the game. Personally I delete all the rpyc files without a synonymous rpy file in the directory, just in case the game doesn't load the edited script. But I don't believe it changed anything; renpy probably prioritizes rpy over rpyc files.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Tried this game again after some time and I think I broke the record how fast I could get a game breaking error. Then I tried a new game again and got it within the first minute of gameplay too. Seriously I can't believe how is it possible people release a version without a single testing run as it would be impossible not to get an error immediately.

werefrog

Dec 22, 2018
So many bugs...
There's a piece of code that only executes if a woman is lactating in script.rpy line 4901. Uses an undeclared "region" variable. Looks like an unfinished refactor. This is why I hate dynamic laguages.

Reactions: brattlebob

xbeo

May 10, 2017

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm getting really tired of how buggy this crap is. 80% of the women still look like old ladies. Still can't offer a job to THOTs you pick up on the street. Performance is really bad and you can click through the serum screens to underlying buttons. Always have to start a new game because the save system is trash. Accidentally clicked the tutorial on a new game and it threw up errors. The last two "fixed" releases I downloaded had exceptions in the first 2 minutes. I don't even know much about plot additions to the family or Nora because I always have to play through the same stuff that I end up skipping. I wrote drop-in console cheats to max values because this game is such a fucking grind, but I'm too lazy to add buttons.

It's pretty much half an hour of sorting out random bugs on first run, half an hour of cheating through the absolute slog of serums (no idea if side effects are sexy - I just cheat past them). Employees get pissed (even if you leave them alone) and quit or ask for more money unless you grind massively or cheat around it. There's no pre-emptive alerts, so you've got to constantly navigate the shitty menus to keep track of everyone's mood and random "quirks". And of course the hundreds of buttons are scattered all over the goddamn screen, giving you carpal tunnel for all the wrong reasons.

Essentially this is just a shitty boss with a sex addiction simulator. Which is alright, I guess, but 30+ updates of new mediocre clothes, random new "realistic" limitations tossed in and random fucking code churn makes it hard to get excited for this. It has none of the charm of the first game. It's been a summer but the characters all aged 20 years. And instead of plot, decisions and milestones it's just a grindfest with even more grind every month. Either real grind (Vren added some new god-awful stat mechanic, like you're now addicted to Oxy and you have to spend 3 hours every 2 days hunting for a new dealer because they never let you buy more than two pills from them each week) or meta grind (you spend endless hours bug-hunting and cheating just to look for 5 minutes of content that you don't even know how to trigger).

What's even the point of this shit anymore? Vren doesn't test in a new directory - much less a VM. Maybe not even at all. I can't nut to endless console variables, stack traces and exceptions. This thing has gotten to 1.5GB in size, but it's all clothes, calculation and NTRing the SO of random MILFs. All the sexy is gone and now it's a weird power fantasy where you endlessly rebuild a company from scratch. It's pretty much just a THOT dollhouse with Cluster B personality mechanics at this point. I think I'm just going to ignore it for a year or two. Maybe by then it'll get itself sorted out.

Good luck to the rest of you.
The save system isn't the reason we have to start over every update, it's because he changes so much internally that the saves from one build just can't work with the next, it just isn't possible with how much gets changed. If he would stop changing so much, this wouldn't be a problem.

I honestly feel like this game has barely advanced since it was first released. I get that there is a bunch of background stuff going on but the changes are so minor... the really front-and-center things like the unfinished looking UI hasn't changed at all. The "animations" are just the same CG graphics vacillating between 90% and 110% size. There's some new outfits -- cool -- but, otherwise I'm not sure what the story has been doing... I'd really like to see the story characters develop more and be utilized more. But, maybe that's just me...
There's been some, but very little. He seems more mechanically focused than anything, which is part of why every update is incompatible with saves from the last.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
In the new 33.3 version I'm getting an out of memory error when I go to hire. Is anyone else getting that?

BigDGamer

Sep 2, 2019
I was looking through the serum_traits.rpy file and found a bug. The Birth Control Suppression (birth_control_suppression) on_remove event triggers the add script(birth_control_suppression_on_apply), not the remove(birth_control_suppression_on_remove). So currently the birth control suppressors REALLY work!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Here is a traceback report for the dev if any patreon users are here.

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
This version feels insanely laggy to me, I went from having no lag at all to the game hanging on dialog choices, stuttering, and the game taking up sometimes close to 100 percent of my CPU and a insane amount of Ram.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay what is the thing with more production lines when you have 100% and if you open a 2nd one you must take away from the 100% so in effect it slows down production.

100% productions. (Lets just use 40 and a nice round number.)

Production line 1. = 25% or 10 or 40 at 100% per time frame. (You only need 1 line of product to sell for the most money.)
Production line 2. = 25% or 10
Production line 3. = 25% or 10
Production line 4. = 25% or 10

I can see having a 2nd line so it can be set up with what you want to keep in inventory but I don't see any use for 4 separate lines.

leroyvoyles

Jan 25, 2020
I'm playing on Android. And it seems like this game is nothing but error messages and blue squares where the women should be. Is there a stable version to download? While we wait for the numerous bugs to get fixed?

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes