Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
That is not the only problem with pregnancy. Mostly just minor oversights. But I just had stephanie give birth and call me that she's coming back to work and then she never showed up... Waited a few days, nothing. BUT she still shows up in random events at work. (She did that while was 'actually' gone too)

EDIT: Forgot to mention, she also still gives her research bonus
I think the even funnier one is if you create a pregnancy boost potion (where each step advances per turn+day), you can be talking to a pregnant person one day, then get a message the next saying that they gave birth two days ago... meaning when you saw a full term pregnant person on Monday, they told you that they gave birth on Sunday.

*also the cumming inside dialogue in general is either incredibly dumb or hyper realistic, characters will ask you wear a condom and if you cum inside while wearing one they'll start to panic about pregnancy or how warm it feels and like... either dialogue got messed up in code or that is something that just happens in real life that I'm unaware of.

Last edited:

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Nice game with some bugs indeed and quite some grind but interesting nonetheless.

Quick question: How do you increase slutiness?? From the explanation, it's supposed to increase when you have temporary slutiness + suggestability but for some reason, it's not increasing at all on my side ? I've Stephanie with 1 pink heart (temp slut) and 1 purple heart (suggestion) but it doesn't transform into yellow heart (core slut).
Same when having sex. I get her from 2 yellow heart to 4 yellow hearts during sex but after sex, she reverses to 2 yellow hearts.

What am I doing wrong?

Apr 21, 2018
That is not the only problem with pregnancy. Mostly just minor oversights. But I just had stephanie give birth and call me that she's coming back to work and then she never showed up... Waited a few days, nothing. BUT she still shows up in random events at work. (She did that while was 'actually' gone too)

EDIT: Forgot to mention, she also still gives her research bonus
Thing is, this wasn't the case before 33.2. Now you can still go to the employee's home if you have dated her enough to know her home address, and assign her to a department (she won't be in her original department, so you can simply re-assign them back). The only problem is that it will not restore a unique role, such as the head researcher (and I assume company model as well). I got this issue with Steph and was only able to fix the issue using console commands. Looks to me the issue is the game somehow removed her role as the head researcher but did not make the role available for reassignment.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Nice game with some bugs indeed and quite some grind but interesting nonetheless.

Quick question: How do you increase slutiness?? From the explanation, it's supposed to increase when you have temporary slutiness + suggestability but for some reason, it's not increasing at all on my side ? I've Stephanie with 1 pink heart (temp slut) and 1 purple heart (suggestion) but it doesn't transform into yellow heart (core slut).
Same when having sex. I get her from 2 yellow heart to 4 yellow hearts during sex but after sex, she reverses to 2 yellow hearts.

What am I doing wrong?
Just keep doing it and I think after 1 week it goes up for you and once it starts to go up just keep having sex with them with the serums.

ADD: The more you make the girl cum the more slut will go up by 5 points.

Last edited:

OsoSober

Jul 22, 2018
easy way to increase core slut, is to have high happy, well over 400, then make the girl orgasim, each orgasim increases tem slut, once temp slut reaches 100, core slut "can" increase

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I think the even funnier one is if you create a pregnancy boost potion (where each step advances per turn+day), you can be talking to a pregnant person one day, then get a message the next saying that they gave birth two days ago... meaning when you saw a full term pregnant person on Monday, they told you that they gave birth on Sunday.

*also the cumming inside dialogue in general is either incredibly dumb or hyper realistic, characters will ask you wear a condom and if you cum inside while wearing one they'll start to panic about pregnancy or how warm it feels and like... either dialogue got messed up in code or that is something that just happens in real life that I'm unaware of.
Well, that's totally normal with any time warping drug I know.

Man, I realy have big hands...

werefrog

Dec 22, 2018
Ah, figured out why pregnant women don't show up at work after birth, I think at least. When they announce theyre taking time off their schedule is saved so it can be restored later. But it's only a shallow copy and the set_schedule function overwrites the insides. The copy would need to be one level deeper. It's at role_pregnant.rpy:292 if anyone wants to take a look at it. Not really a python person so I donno what's a good way to fix this.

EDIT: btw the easy fix seems to be 'the_person.set_work(the_person.work)'

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I was looking through the serum_traits.rpy file and found a bug. The Birth Control Suppression (birth_control_suppression) on_remove event triggers the add script(birth_control_suppression_on_apply), not the remove(birth_control_suppression_on_remove). So currently the birth control suppressors REALLY work!
Do you mean they actually work or do you mean they are far more effective than intended?

Okay what is the thing with more production lines when you have 100% and if you open a 2nd one you must take away from the 100% so in effect it slows down production.

100% productions. (Lets just use 40 and a nice round number.)

Production line 1. = 25% or 10 or 40 at 100% per time frame. (You only need 1 line of product to sell for the most money.)
Production line 2. = 25% or 10
Production line 3. = 25% or 10
Production line 4. = 25% or 10

I can see having a 2nd line so it can be set up with what you want to keep in inventory but I don't see any use for 4 separate lines.
Different lines for different purposes. You obviously need one for sale, but then there's one to produce the employee serum, one to produce serums for personal use, and one left open for Nora serums without affecting what is produced in the main line. You don't even need to have lines you aren't actively using operating, just set inactive ones to 0% and use the freed percentage to boost other lines. Example, I currently have three lines. One sale, one employee, and one Nora. In order to produce any for my personal use, I need to either have a fourth or shut down an existing line. I use the fourth for when I myself am running production to make a batch to give someone myself instead and maintain the sale and employee lines at all times while only operating the Nora and personal lines when necessary. This leaves 50% open per line.

Has the main characters looks been fixed yet?
Or do they all still look like whTthefuck?
Do you have to share them?
Do you have to make them free use?
Isthisgame even worth playing?
Nope, this has been addressed multiple times. Vren has no intention of fixing that issue until at least most of the heavy lifting in development is done and still has yet to confirm whether he will even consider it after the heavy lifting is done. The only way we are getting a fix is through mods and no mod exists that is planning to do that as far as I am aware. No, you do not have to share. In fact, I have yet to see them get with anyone else except as part of a threesome. There is no free use that I could find. The game is worth playing as long as you can overlook the models and the fact that no version of the game can use saves from older versions, so you will have to restart on every version.

I've Been reading. Why are you capping? This is nothing like lr1. So long as the main cast is thrash looking, story line of of is missing, and sex scenes are lazy copy-paste. I just want the main cast to look like themselves and for the story to make sense after picking up after lr1. Guess I'm asking for too much.
That's something we all want at minimum. At least make characters already appearing in a previous game look as close as possible to their original model.

No, you're just asking questions that have been repeatedly asked and answered ad nauseam in this thread.

Short version, LR1 models were rendered in a completely different engine than LR2's. Whether they are ugly or not is purely subjective to the viewer, and with the possibilities the cheat mod gives they can be fixed easily to match one's taste of appearence better.

LR2 is also a completely different game conceptwise compared to LR1. Check boblicticious's posts about that, he's way more eloquently at explaining it that I could ever be.
These questions will continue until the reason they came up in the first place is dealt with. I know, it can be annoying to deal with repeatedly asked questions, but it is a symptom that Vren has caused by using models that look different yet are supposed to be the same people. I don't mind their general appearance personally, just that there is little to no similarity between the LR1 and LR2 models for characters that exist in both. At minimum, they should be removed if they will not be fixed. Not the models themselves, but any reference to them as characters from LR1.

This is the error I get
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can play games like the new doom on high graphics with no problems. What gives?
It says memory leak right at the top, so I assume it is a memory leak. It doesn't matter what your build is, a memory leak will have a negative impact similar or the same on any machine.

Reactions: BigDGamer

Selek

Aug 1, 2019
I'm a heretic -- overall, I actually find the women more appealing in LR2 than LR1. Yeah, some of them desperately need facial makeovers, lol, but many of them look good to me. Having some less-gorgeous models makes the pretty ones stand out more. The women here are also more varied than in LR1, which relies on Honey Select, which I find a bit monotonous. Plus I really like the amazing dress-up options here. And the text is sexier here, IMHO.

On top of that, I genuinely enjoy the business sim. I've restarted this game a half-dozen times (because new saves require that), and I look forward to restarting again, though I might wait for the mod to patch to version 33.x.

Apr 21, 2018
I'm a heretic -- overall, I actually find the women more appealing in LR2 than LR1. Yeah, some of them desperately need facial makeovers, lol, but many of them look good to me. Having some less-gorgeous models makes the pretty ones stand out more. The women here are also more varied than in LR1, which relies on Honey Select, which I find a bit monotonous. Plus I really like the amazing dress-up options here. And the text is sexier here, IMHO.

On top of that, I genuinely enjoy the business sim. I've restarted this game a half-dozen times (because new saves require that), and I look forward to restarting again, though I might wait for the mod to patch to version 33.x.
I'm a completely filthy deviant and I've gotta agree with you. I actually hate the HS models for their lack of definition and lack of facial diversity. The one thing DAZ models got is facial diversity and definition.
However, there the majority of the faces in LR2 are all pretty samey. I shit you not when I was using the cheat mod in an earlier version, using the face select machine (something something gene therapy machine), there are apparently 13 or so faces, and only about 3 or 4 (include Lily's) faces even looked apart on a glance. The rest all resemble mom's face but with slightly narrower or wider eyes or cheeks. Nothing was done with jaws, chins, face width, and that's why I thought there were only a handful of faces in-game even though in reality there are over a dozen -- what's the point when "different" ain't so different?
Anyways the business sim is getting stale for me -- no new real mechanics with the business sim, nor is there anything really interesting with the plot. I'll just wait another 1 year or so I guess.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

BigDGamer

Sep 2, 2019
Do you mean they actually work or do you mean they are far more effective than intended?
More than intended. It is supposed to be a temporary effect like most of the rest. Basically the add script subtracts 40 percent from the birth control effectiveness, the remove script adds the 40 percent back and was written like all the other effects, but the add script is called twice instead, so a permanent total of -80% effectiveness every use. A simple copy/paste bug. As a developer I do those often.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Found a bug in that if you go out with Emily and then go back to her house you now have it located on the map but you get another icon once you start to tutor her so now I have 2 icons for Emily's home. Lab_Rats_2 2020-10-13 13-29-44-76.jpg

When I click on one both pop up. Lab_Rats_2 2020-10-13 13-38-24-41.jpg

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
More than intended. It is supposed to be a temporary effect like most of the rest. Basically the add script subtracts 40 percent from the birth control effectiveness, the remove script adds the 40 percent back and was written like all the other effects, but the add script is called twice instead, so a permanent total of -80% effectiveness every use. A simple copy/paste bug. As a developer I do those often.
Indeed, probably my most common mistake. I didn't know what the actual intent in the code was for it, only what it actually did, so I was confused by what you said. For all I knew, it was just not working, which is pretty common this early. It also doesn't help that I'm not using it in game.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I just got the dinner event for Emily. Is that it so far or is there more? I ask because there are things that clearly weren't dealt with in her line like the message that more is coming in 0.30.1 when we're already several releases after.

BigDGamer

Sep 2, 2019
Indeed, probably my most common mistake. I didn't know what the actual intent in the code was for it, only what it actually did, so I was confused by what you said. For all I knew, it was just not working, which is pretty common this early. It also doesn't help that I'm not using it in game.
The dev has some good naming conventions so I noticed this right away:
on_apply = birth_control_suppression_on_apply,
on_remove = birth_control_suppression_on_apply,
while the rest look like this:
on_apply = caffeine_trait_on_apply,
on_remove = caffeine_trait_on_remove,

Reactions: alex2011

TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
I don't suppose anyone knows the console command to unlock the university, would they? I briefly parsed the search and didn't see anyone ask or say.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't suppose anyone knows the console command to unlock the university, would they? I briefly parsed the search and didn't see anyone ask or say.
You just got to upgrade research to tier 3 and you will get it unlocked, just don't pay the 2,000.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes