TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
I think
call nora_intro_label(stephanie)
I found
visit_nora_intro = Action("Visit Nora to try and advance your research", visit_nora_intro_requirement, "nora_intro_label",
menu_tooltip = "Have your head researcher reach out to your old mentor to see if she can help advance your research.", priority = 10)
That worked like a charm. You are my favorite Pokemon.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Thanks for this explanation, and I hadn't realized any of this. The only thing that confuses me here is that yellow is supposed to be permanent sluttiness, isn't it? Whereas red is merely temporary? The five yellow hearts should be red, shouldn't they? Not a big deal, but it always confuses me.
Yeah it's not perfect but imo they're more like temp core sluttiness instead of temp sluttiness because they can't be converted. What I pay attention to during the sex scenes (aside from the sex, natch) is how much temp the girl has so I know when she's close to the sugg cap and having the modifiers show as red hearts would throw that off. I think wishing Vren would show it in some other way like the virtual sluttiness the girls get from arousal could turn into a monkey's paw situation.

Reactions: Selek

Makasi

May 12, 2018
The latest version has no image files in the character_images folder, not even in zipped form. There's no zips at all within the zip folder... same in both PC and mac versions.

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
Ok, Thanks UnknownPokemon! I think I get the general idea, although some of the details are beyond my coding skill :D

If you can provide a save you think it's happening.
Sure: See attached file. All three ladies in the room should be showing the belly, but as you can see only one is doing so.

Or you know how to get the person object and do
(the person object).event_triggers_dict["preg_transform_day"]
and get the day to confirm that it's happening.
How or where do you get the "person object"?? I tried via console where it gives an error -so clearly I didn't do it properly-, and I cannot find it in any file.
1602746581265.png
Help/Guidance is appreciated. :giggle:

But taking a look, you can be shown the delivery day before they show there belly.
When a girl gets knocked up there belly event gets thrown into mc.business.mandatory_morning_crises_list . The only requirement this event has is when the day is >= the .event_triggers_dict["preg_transform_day"] .
comments in code
self.mandatory_crises_list = [] #A list of crises to be resolved at the end of the turn, generally generated by events that have taken place.
Taking a look into the code this is indeed what happens.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At the end of turn (when you advance time), the game looks at everything in mc.business.mandatory_crises_list , and than runs each one if it can.
Ok, this I can understand, I think. Thanks for explaining how it works. :)

Here a simple script to run in console to check if it ran yet there.
type/copy one line at a time, hit enter, than copy next.
for debug_var_preg in mc.business.mandatory_morning_crises_list:
if (debug_var_preg.name == "Pregnancy Transform"):
print ("Found Preg Event for " + debug_var_preg.args[0].name)
I ran it and it gave a list of names, all of which are in the early stage of pregnancy, so before noticing themselves, or when breast starts to show. the more advanced cases where belly should be showing are not included, which makes sense I guess since they should have already been processed.

Well then, thanks again for the preg-modding 101 :D(y)
I still not sure how to solve the belly not showing issue, but maybe it lies with the 'person object' issue mentioned above.
Bissous,
Minoin!

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
is there anyway to make mom/sis ur gf
No.
The latest version has no image files in the character_images folder, not even in zipped form. There's no zips at all within the zip folder... same in both PC and mac versions.
In the latest PC (and Mac I think, but I don't play on Mac) version there should only be empty_holder.png in the character images folder. All the images that were in the zips are now (back?) in renpy archives in the game folder.

Makasi

May 12, 2018
In the latest PC (and Mac I think, but I don't play on Mac) version there should only be empty_holder.png in the character images folder. All the images that were in the zips are now (back?) in renpy archives in the game folder.
Where is the renpy archives folder? I've searched the whole main zip archive and there are no .zip files showing up anywhere, unless they've been 'zipped' in another file format... and I can't see an archive folder...

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Where is the renpy archives folder? I've searched the whole main zip archive and there are no .zip files showing up anywhere, unless they've been 'zipped' in another file format... and I can't see an archive folder...
>All the images that were in the zips are now (back?) in renpy archives in the game folder.
They're in the folder literally named "game", and they're renpy archives, aka .rpa, not .zip files.

Makasi

May 12, 2018
>All the images that were in the zips are now (back?) in renpy archives in the game folder.
They're in the folder literally named "game", and they're renpy archives, aka .rpa, not .zip files.
OK, I see the .rpa files... and I assume it's no longer necessary to extract them?

The reason I ask is because of the amount of image errors I'm still getting:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'MatrixColor' <'Blur' <'Composite' (500, 1080) (90, 451) <'Image' u'Pelvis_Region_Weight_stand2_standard_body_AA.png'>> 12 None> (1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 7, 0)>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10600, in script call
    call talk_person(picked_option) from _call_talk_person
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10718, in script call
    call talk_person(the_person) from _call_talk_person_1 #If we're in the same place and time hasn't advanced keep talking to them until we stop talking on purpose.
    call talk_person(the_person) from _call_talk_person_1 #If we're in the same place and time hasn't advanced keep talking to them until we stop talking on purpose.
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10715, in script call
    $ _return.call_action()
  File "game/chat_actions.rpy", line 582, in script call
    $ the_person.call_dialogue("flirt_response_high")
  File "game/personality_types/general_personalities/wild_personality.rpy", line 533, in script call
    call fuck_person(the_person, start_position = kissing, skip_intro = True) from _call_fuck_person_50
  File "game/sex_mechanics.rpy", line 286, in script call
    call strip_menu(the_person, position_choice.verbing, private) from _call_strip_menu
  File "game/sex_mechanics.rpy", line 863, in script call
    $ renpy.call("strip_menu", the_person, the_verbing, is_private) #TODO: Girl sometimes interupts you to get you to keep going. Have to strip them down in segments.
  File "game/sex_mechanics.rpy", line 807, in script
    $ the_person.draw_animated_removal(strip_choice, half_off_instead = True)
  File "game/sex_mechanics.rpy", line 807, in <module>
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2487, in draw_animated_removal
    bottom_render = bottom_displayable.render(x_size, y_size, 0, 0)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Pelvis_Region_Weight_stand2_standard_body_AA.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10600, in script call
    call talk_person(picked_option) from _call_talk_person
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10715, in script call
    $ _return.call_action()
  File "game/chat_actions.rpy", line 582, in script call
    $ the_person.call_dialogue("flirt_response_high")
  File "game/personality_types/general_personalities/wild_personality.rpy", line 533, in script call
    call fuck_person(the_person, start_position = kissing, skip_intro = True) from _call_fuck_person_50
  File "game/sex_mechanics.rpy", line 286, in script call
    call strip_menu(the_person, position_choice.verbing, private) from _call_strip_menu
  File "game/sex_mechanics.rpy", line 863, in script call
    $ renpy.call("strip_menu", the_person, the_verbing, is_private) #TODO: Girl sometimes interupts you to get you to keep going. Have to strip them down in segments.
  File "game/sex_mechanics.rpy", line 807, in script
  File "F:\HDD\Lab_Rats_2\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\HDD\Lab_Rats_2\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/sex_mechanics.rpy", line 807, in <module>
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2487, in draw_animated_removal
    bottom_render = bottom_displayable.render(x_size, y_size, 0, 0)
  File "F:\HDD\Lab_Rats_2\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1871, in render
    cr = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "F:\HDD\Lab_Rats_2\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1871, in render
    cr = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "F:\HDD\Lab_Rats_2\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "F:\HDD\Lab_Rats_2\renpy\display\layout.py", line 336, in render
    surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "F:\HDD\Lab_Rats_2\renpy\display\transition.py", line 624, in render
    control = render(self.control, width, height, st, at)
  File "F:\HDD\Lab_Rats_2\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "F:\HDD\Lab_Rats_2\renpy\display\transition.py", line 618, in render
    bottom = render(self.old_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "F:\HDD\Lab_Rats_2\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "F:\HDD\Lab_Rats_2\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "F:\HDD\Lab_Rats_2\renpy\display\im.py", line 1259, in load
    surf = cache.get(self.image)
    surf = image.load()
  File "F:\HDD\Lab_Rats_2\renpy\display\im.py", line 1196, in load
    surf = cache.get(self.image)
    surf = image.load()
  File "F:\HDD\Lab_Rats_2\renpy\display\im.py", line 764, in load
    rv.blit(cache.get(im), pos)
    surf = image.load()
  File "F:\HDD\Lab_Rats_2\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "F:\HDD\Lab_Rats_2\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Pelvis_Region_Weight_stand2_standard_body_AA.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.33.3
Thu Oct 15 10:29:35 2020

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
it's "the_person", there is an underscore between the two words. You should have written "the_person.event_triggers_dict..."
Thanks a Bundle deviantfiend999! That worked.... Yay! :giggle: Looking back I should have known better since it makes so much more sense/it's in line with the other codes.

Or you know how to get the person object and do
(the person object).event_triggers_dict["preg_transform_day"]
and get the day to confirm that it's happening.
So UnknownPokemon using the person object, I managed to get the confirmation. Somehow the transform day did not trigger a change in image/belly view for some ladies. Any tips on how to re-trigger it?

Thanks again,
Minoin!

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
OK, I see the .rpa files... and I assume it's no longer necessary to extract them?

The reason I ask is because of the amount of image errors I'm still getting:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Correct. Do not extract them.

Could I make mom and sis event like shower, more frequently?
If you edit script.rpy, line 11353, and change the 5 after the < to a number of your choice, then morning events will run more frequently. You may even make it 101 for an event every single morning.

Reactions: kangxx912

kangxx912

Jul 3, 2017
Correct. Do not extract them.

If you edit script.rpy, line 11353, and change the 5 after the < to a number of your choice, then morning events will run more frequently. You may even make it 101 for an event every single morning.
Ťhank a lot ,truely

Last edited:
Reactions: dalzomo
Jun 20, 2017
Thanks a Bundle deviantfiend999! That worked.... Yay! :giggle: Looking back I should have known better since it makes so much more sense/it's in line with the other codes.

So UnknownPokemon using the person object, I managed to get the confirmation. Somehow the transform day did not trigger a change in image/belly view for some ladies. Any tips on how to re-trigger it?

Thanks again,
Minoin!
Is there event in mc.business.mandatory_morning_crises_list? If not and there body didn't change or something broke. Here how to force it.
call pregnant_transform( {Person Object} )
Or if you find it in crises list
{Crises Object}.call_action()
Ex
mc.business.mandatory_morning_crises_list[69].call_action()

Ok, Thanks UnknownPokemon! I think I get the general idea, although some of the details are beyond my coding skill :D

Sure: See attached file. All three ladies in the room should be showing the belly, but as you can see only one is doing so.

How or where do you get the "person object"?? I tried via console where it gives an error -so clearly I didn't do it properly-, and I cannot find it in any file.

View attachment 858368
Help/Guidance is appreciated. :giggle:

Ok, this I can understand, I think. Thanks for explaining how it works. :)

I ran it and it gave a list of names, all of which are in the early stage of pregnancy, so before noticing themselves, or when breast starts to show. the more advanced cases where belly should be showing are not included, which makes sense I guess since they should have already been processed.

Well then, thanks again for the preg-modding 101 :D(y)
I still not sure how to solve the belly not showing issue, but maybe it lies with the 'person object' issue mentioned above.
Bissous,
Minoin!
I can't seem to load your save in V33.3, or in bug fixes. What version are you using? Any mods?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
So how come we're missing files then? Did they get missed out of the last update? I'm getting multiple issues with this, not just the one I last posted.
I have no idea. I haven't seen that or any error like it since the update to 33.3. All I can recommend is extract 33.3 anew into a fresh folder and try again - maybe even starting a new game if you're using a save from before the update. If it keeps occurring, maybe someone with more programming knowledge than me will help.

The photo that error log appears to be missing is in stand2.rpa, which should be in the "game" folder along with the other .rpa files just FYI.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes