Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
The schedule is a bug. This is due to the python default shallow and deep copy is not enough. In the bug fixes mod this was fixed.
Sounds to be your game bugged and multiple pregnancy are somehow active for one person. I just recommend killing all pregnancys. But there no fix for there schedule once pregnant_finish_announce_person is called on them unless you change it yourself.
To remove pregnancys. On each pregnant person do.
person.event_triggers_dict["preg_old_schedule"] = person.schedule
call pregnant_finish_person(person)
now do
for event_index, event_crisis in enumerate(mc.business.mandatory_morning_crises_list):
print(event_crisis.name + " is at Index " + event_index)
for every pregnancy event do
del mc.business.mandatory_morning_crises_list[x]
Start from highest to lowest. Index numbers change when you edit the list.
Thanks again UnknownPokemon.

It seems like a great puzzle, but sadly I'm not near my computer for the next week or so, so I can't try it out yet.
I also saw that pregnancy issues were addressed in the latest update, so maybe that'll solve the problems although figuring out the hacks is half the fun. Also, I'll probably wait a few more updates before starting again, so I'll have time to play with this.

Thanks for the tutelage,
Minoin!

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Mother asking for Daughter recruitment.
Found why it wasn't active..
It must be triggered by HR meeting not sure how this one trigger as I did not see it in others playtroughts but its fine (2 daughters, 1 mother, the very same morning the proposal was given, talk about interest..).

Seem an hint system is getting more and more useful as they are quite some conditions as to trigger some events..

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
It must be triggered by HR meeting not sure how this one trigger as I did not see it in others playtroughts but its fine (2 daughters, 1 mother, the very same morning the proposal was given, talk about interest..).

Seem an hint system is getting more and more useful as they are quite some conditions as to trigger some events..
It appears to me that it's not that easy. There is only a 10% propability that any event triggers at all, so even if all conditions are met, in 9 out of 10 cases nothing will happen. And even if an event is allowed to trigger, there are most likely other events that kick in first, so again your specific event won't.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Just a warning as I don't know what causes it but I think outfit reference code is busted, but the "AC goes out" event seems to be bugged into an error state you can softlock yourself into.

I'm not sure what exactly causes it, but considering employee masturbation will throw a random string at you in another thing, I think if you have outfits at work where employees aren't wearing stuff in appropriate slots, then the game will sort of go into an infinite loop and never continue.

If you tell everyone to Strip and all the employees are fine with it, they will start to take off clothes and when you go to watch another employee strip all of a sudden the game will just... not do anything. The character will stop stripping, you'll only see the text "...", and if you pressed the skip button then you've already gone too far to go back far enough to select a different option.

*also I still can't get the Emily+her mom dinner scene, tried to wait until just the evening, Emily is almost at 75 sluttiness and 100 test scores and almost 200 obedience. I haven't messed with the mom too much.

*edit 2: I'm dumb, I was doing the tutoring at night, not the evening, all good on Emily front
I finally had the infinite loop AC bug you described in this post, so I was able to try to debug it. Try these edits:

in game\crises\crises.rpy
line 316 correct the spelling from soemthing_removed to something_removed
line 342 remove "= True" to change the line from
if choice_removed_anything = True:
to
if choice_removed_anything:

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016

HR meetings are a feature of the mod. If you're having problems with this event firing and you're using the mod, I recommend asking in the mod thread. They're more attentive to their own thread.

In vanilla all you need is to be at work with an employee age 34 or older who has children you haven't met yet and room in the company employee cap for a new hire. As 68 says there's a low chance of events firing already plus that event appears to be weighted fairly low so it may take a bit. In my personal experience, however, I've had it fire pretty soon after buying an employee cap policy after a while at cap so maybe it builds up and fires as soon as it has a chance.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
No, this is only for use with the mod. He packages it separately, but it can't be used alone unless he's changed how he does things recently.
The lactation and pregnancy always gave me error. Any solution guys?
I posted a link to a potential fix upthread by another member for lactation stuff. Try that or go install the *whole* mod, bugfix and all and maybe that'll fix it.

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
No, this is only for use with the mod. He packages it separately, but it can't be used alone unless he's changed how he does things recently.
Actually the bugfix is a real bugfix and works without the Mods (that's why it's a separated archive and in a different repository)...
The Mods instead works assuming the bugfix is installed, so they need it.

pac1234

Dec 12, 2018
Stupid question, The girls in game have different colored fonts for their names. Do the different colors signify anything?

Me1234

Oct 31, 2017
Anyone else having issues with the Console Command: mc.business.listener_system.fire_event("player_research", amount = mc.business.research_progress(9999999,999999,99999))

I loaded 3.33.3 and the Bug fix and the Mod. It seems not to be working now.

Reactions: AXELXX

AXELXX

Apr 10, 2018
Anyone else having issues with the Console Command: mc.business.listener_system.fire_event("player_research", amount = mc.business.research_progress(9999999,999999,99999))

yoo

Me1234

Oct 31, 2017

As a follow up, I cannot make any progress with research. I have Stephanie and another employee in there, and it's always 0 progress. Even when I am there working also.

Reactions: AXELXX
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes