TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
You just got to upgrade research to tier 3 and you will get it unlocked, just don't pay the 2,000.
I understand the trigger for it, but I guess I cheated too hard and barrelled right past it. I'm fairly proficient at using the console and I was just wondering if there was any way post-tier 3 I could unlock the university with a command.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I understand the trigger for it, but I guess I cheated too hard and barrelled right past it. I'm fairly proficient at using the console and I was just wondering if there was any way post-tier 3 I could unlock the university with a command.
Maybe in the mod thread they can tell you about that.

Reactions: TurboShark

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Nice game with some bugs indeed and quite some grind but interesting nonetheless.

Quick question: How do you increase slutiness?? From the explanation, it's supposed to increase when you have temporary slutiness + suggestability but for some reason, it's not increasing at all on my side ? I've Stephanie with 1 pink heart (temp slut) and 1 purple heart (suggestion) but it doesn't transform into yellow heart (core slut).
Same when having sex. I get her from 2 yellow heart to 4 yellow hearts during sex but after sex, she reverses to 2 yellow hearts.

What am I doing wrong?
Aside from scripted events that will raise core sluttiness like the first research upgrade if you choose "focus on appearance", the normal method to raise core sluttiness is via the conversion process that runs every time period.

IF a girl has temp sluttiness in excess of core+suggestibility, then up to 5 temp is removed, and a roll is made to see if any of it converts to core. It's 20% per point, so if you have at least 5 more temp than core+sugg you get 1 guaranteed core. This is the benefit of flirting every day until they're at or above 20 core and you don't have a decent serum yet. Overloading a girl with temp will reliably convert 5:1 every time period even if she has no suggestibility. Using this method is at the expense of suggestibility, so I don't waste sugg serums on girls I'm overload converting.

IF a girl is under the effects of a suggestibility serum, and her temp sluttiness does NOT exceed core+sugg, the serum can convert at a better ratio. If the roll of 0-100 is lower than her sugg, up to 3 temp converts to 3 core, and the remainder temp is retained until the serum expires and she's back on overload rules.

This means at the low research levels, it might be better to leave the sugg trait out of your serums and get more energy and obedience instead, since more energy = more sex = more climaxes. Personally, I still include at least the 25 sugg trait (I never use the 15 sugg trait) when I'm working on family because their happiness doesn't matter and there are lots of opportunities to raise their temp every day.

Another important strategy is learning where the girl likes you to cum, if she has a preference, and do it there whenever possible for a bonus 5-10 temp. Obvs, avoid cumming where she dislikes/hates it.

edit: As for what you're observing re: yellow heart inconsistency during sex, that's the location/situation modifiers in effect. If you hover over the hearts while having sex, it should show all the modifiers like "I'm so happy/sad right now" or "mouthfucking on floor" or "I love/hate this guy" or "incest is bad mmkay" (I may be paraphrasing) and those influence the girl's sluttiness during the act, then are removed when you finish.

Last edited:

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
and again full of bugs in the first part of game; visited by friend, error screen. you will never learn it. Main reason we i stop pay vren. dissapointed, i delete game, no waste my time, come back if you get better, actually it sucks

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Aside from scripted events that will raise core sluttiness like the first research upgrade if you choose "focus on appearance", the normal method to raise core sluttiness is via the conversion process that runs every time period.

IF a girl has temp sluttiness in excess of core+suggestibility, then up to 5 temp is removed, and a roll is made to see if any of it converts to core. It's 20% per point, so if you have at least 5 more temp than core+sugg you get 1 guaranteed core. This is the benefit of flirting every day until they're at or above 20 core and you don't have a decent serum yet. Overloading a girl with temp will reliably convert 5:1 every time period even if she has no suggestibility. Using this method is at the expense of suggestibility, so I don't waste sugg serums on girls I'm overload converting.

IF a girl is under the effects of a suggestibility serum, and her temp sluttiness does NOT exceed core+sugg, the serum can convert at a better ratio. If the roll of 0-100 is lower than her sugg, up to 3 temp converts to 3 core, and the remainder temp is retained until the serum expires and she's back on overload rules.

This means at the low research levels, it might be better to leave the sugg trait out of your serums and get more energy and obedience instead, since more energy = more sex = more climaxes. Personally, I still include at least the 25 sugg trait (I never use the 15 sugg trait) when I'm working on family because their happiness doesn't matter and there are lots of opportunities to raise their temp every day.

Another important strategy is learning where the girl likes you to cum, if she has a preference, and do it there whenever possible for a bonus 5-10 temp. Obvs, avoid cumming where she dislikes/hates it.

edit: As for what you're observing re: yellow heart inconsistency during sex, that's the location/situation modifiers in effect. If you hover over the hearts while having sex, it should show all the modifiers like "I'm so happy/sad right now" or "mouthfucking on floor" or "I love/hate this guy" or "incest is bad mmkay" (I may be paraphrasing) and those influence the girl's sluttiness during the act, then are removed when you finish.
Thanks a lot for the details. That helps a lot.

So as you said, low suggestability is not worth it at first. One last thing, I'm not sure I understand how the hearts fill. Is one heart 20 sluttiness? In the outfit manager, when I add a slutty skirt for example, it shows +4 slut. What's the difference between slut and slutiness ?

Reactions: dalzomo

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018

So as you said, low suggestability is not worth it at first. One last thing, I'm not sure I understand how the hearts fill. Is one heart 20 sluttiness? In the outfit manager, when I add a slutty skirt for example, it shows +4 slut. What's the difference between slut and slutiness ?
Yeah, one heart = 20 sluttiness
"Slut" is just an abreviation for sluttiness in this case.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016

Yeah, I'm like, 15% chance for 3, or 100% chance for 1?

What BG said, plus I haven't dug into the clothing mechanics as much but I can tell you that underwear items which have a slut value of 2 or higher are considered "lingerie" and not just underwear. Some girls will have Opinions re: lingerie.

Reactions: Daedolon and BeeGee
Jun 20, 2017
I don't suppose anyone knows the console command to unlock the university, would they? I briefly parsed the search and didn't see anyone ask or say.
I think
call nora_intro_label(stephanie)
I found
visit_nora_intro = Action("Visit Nora to try and advance your research", visit_nora_intro_requirement, "nora_intro_label",
menu_tooltip = "Have your head researcher reach out to your old mentor to see if she can help advance your research.", priority = 10)

Reactions: TurboShark

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What is the time frame on pregnancy, how many normal days does it last and when do the girls start showing there pregnant?

The serum to make pregnancy go faster what is the time frame on that?
When do they show there pregnancy and how many days does pregnancy last?

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Yeah, one heart = 20 sluttiness
"Slut" is just an abreviation for sluttiness in this case.
Got it. The calculation for the outfit slutiness is a bit tricky when designing a new one since the doll is naked at first which means slutiness is already 100%. Meaning I usually first have to dress the girl with basic outfit and underwear to have 0 slutiness then make it sluttier. A bit of a hassle ;)

Yeah, I'm like, 15% chance for 3, or 100% chance for 1?

What BG said, plus I haven't dug into the clothing mechanics as much but I can tell you that underwear items which have a slut value of 2 or higher are considered "lingerie" and not just underwear. Some girls will have Opinions re: lingerie.
Got it, thanks for the heads up ;)

Jun 20, 2017
What is the time frame on pregnancy, how many normal days does it last and when do the girls start showing there pregnant?

The serum to make pregnancy go faster what is the time frame on that?
When do they show there pregnancy and how many days does pregnancy last?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They announce they are 12-18 days after.
They start to show from there tits 21 to 28 days after.
Belly shows from 90-105 days after.
They pop from 260-275 after.
Serum deceases each day by one, for every turn or day for each serum that has the effect on the person, except for announce. If they show any before they announce than they announcewhen they show.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Serum deceases each day by one, for every turn or day for each serum that has the effect on the person, except for announce. If they show any before they announce than they announcewhen they show.
Thanks for this, I have no idea about the code but the info you gave is great. :love:

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018

Hi There UnknownPokemon, thanks for the codes.

I noticed that sometimes the girls will be passed the 'visible day', but the image is not showing a belly. The "Detailed information" does state the "Delivery Date"

Do you know how come, and more importantly, how to correct this?

Thanks,
Minoin!

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
There a lot of renpy save editors out there including saveeditonline.com. You can find all sorts of values to play with but I believe the one you are looking for is " main_business > funds ".
thanks man gonna check that shit out so i can finally progress in the game xD

Reactions: BigDGamer

luir

Aug 25, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10535, in script
    call screen main_choice_display([people_list,actions_list])
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 250, in execute
    screen main_choice_display(elements_list, draw_hearts_for_people = True, person_preview_args = None): #Elements_list is a list of lists, with each internal list recieving an individual column
    screen main_choice_display(elements_list, draw_hearts_for_people = True, person_preview_args = None): #Elements_list is a list of lists, with each internal list recieving an individual column
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 255, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 261, in execute
    for count in __builtin__.range(len(elements_list)):
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 262, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 274, in execute
    viewport id title_element:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 285, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 286, in execute
    for item in column_elements:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 309, in execute
    if isinstance(item,Person): #It's a person. Format it for a person list.
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 319, in execute
    $ person_displayable = item.build_person_displayable(lighting = mc.location.get_lighting_conditions(), **person_preview_args)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 319, in <module>
    $ person_displayable = item.build_person_displayable(lighting = mc.location.get_lighting_conditions(), **person_preview_args)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2196, in build_person_displayable
    displayable_list.extend(self.outfit.generate_draw_list(self,position,emotion,special_modifier, lighting = lighting)) #Get the displayables for everything we wear. Note that extnsions do not return anything because they have nothing to show.
  File "game/script.rpy", line 5246, in generate_draw_list
    ordered_displayables.append(item.generate_item_displayable(body_type, tit_size, position, lighting = lighting, regions_constrained = currently_constrained_regions, nipple_wetness = nipple_wetness))
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4902, in generate_item_displayable
    region_mask = region.generate_raw_image(body_type, tit_size, position)
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'region' referenced before assignment

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10535, in script
    call screen main_choice_display([people_list,actions_list])
  File "C:\Users\ldsj9\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.33.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\ldsj9\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.33.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\ldsj9\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.33.2-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\ldsj9\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.33.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\ldsj9\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.33.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\ldsj9\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.33.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\ldsj9\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.33.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\ldsj9\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.33.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\ldsj9\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.33.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\ldsj9\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.33.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\ldsj9\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.33.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\ldsj9\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.33.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\ldsj9\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.33.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 255, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 261, in execute
    for count in __builtin__.range(len(elements_list)):
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 262, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 274, in execute
    viewport id title_element:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 285, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 286, in execute
    for item in column_elements:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 309, in execute
    if isinstance(item,Person): #It's a person. Format it for a person list.
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 319, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 319, in <module>
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2196, in build_person_displayable
    displayable_list.extend(self.outfit.generate_draw_list(self,position,emotion,special_modifier, lighting = lighting)) #Get the displayables for everything we wear. Note that extnsions do not return anything because they have nothing to show.
  File "game/script.rpy", line 5246, in generate_draw_list
    ordered_displayables.append(item.generate_item_displayable(body_type, tit_size, position, lighting = lighting, regions_constrained = currently_constrained_regions, nipple_wetness = nipple_wetness))
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4902, in generate_item_displayable
    region_mask = region.generate_raw_image(body_type, tit_size, position)
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'region' referenced before assignment

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.33.2
Wed Oct 14 13:16:08 2020

Jun 20, 2017
Hi There UnknownPokemon, thanks for the codes.

I noticed that sometimes the girls will be passed the 'visible day', but the image is not showing a belly. The "Detailed information" does state the "Delivery Date"

Do you know how come, and more importantly, how to correct this?

Thanks,
Minoin!
If you can provide a save you think it's happening. Or you know how to get the person object and do
(the person object).event_triggers_dict["preg_transform_day"]
and get the day to confirm that it's happening.
But taking a look, you can be shown the delivery day before they show there belly.
When a girl gets knocked up there belly event gets thrown into mc.business.mandatory_morning_crises_list . The only requirement this event has is when the day is >= the .event_triggers_dict["preg_transform_day"] .
comments in code
self.mandatory_crises_list = [] #A list of crises to be resolved at the end of the turn, generally generated by events that have taken place.
Taking a look into the code this is indeed what happens.
At the end of turn (when you advance time), the game looks at everything in mc.business.mandatory_crises_list , and than runs each one if it can.
Here a simple script to run in console to check if it ran yet there.
type/copy one line at a time, hit enter, than copy next.
for debug_var_preg in mc.business.mandatory_morning_crises_list:
if (debug_var_preg.name == "Pregnancy Transform"):
print ("Found Preg Event for " + debug_var_preg.args[0].name)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Minoin and a1fox3

Selek

Aug 1, 2019
As for what you're observing re: yellow heart inconsistency during sex, that's the location/situation modifiers in effect. If you hover over the hearts while having sex, it should show all the modifiers like "I'm so happy/sad right now" or "mouthfucking on floor" ... then are removed when you finish.
Thanks for this explanation, and I hadn't realized any of this. The only thing that confuses me here is that yellow is supposed to be permanent sluttiness, isn't it? Whereas red is merely temporary? The five yellow hearts should be red, shouldn't they? Not a big deal, but it always confuses me.

Reactions: dalzomo
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes