Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Okay what is the thing with more production lines when you have 100% and if you open a 2nd one you must take away from the 100% so in effect it slows down production.

100% productions. (Lets just use 40 and a nice round number.)

Production line 1. = 25% or 10 or 40 at 100% per time frame. (You only need 1 line of product to sell for the most money.)
Production line 2. = 25% or 10
Production line 3. = 25% or 10
Production line 4. = 25% or 10

I can see having a 2nd line so it can be set up with what you want to keep in inventory but I don't see any use for 4 separate lines.
They can be unlocked via business policy in the Serum section.
There are also abilities to raise productivity for each line running so you can gain 10+5 Serums per line or 40+5 if you concentrate Production on a single line, useing your formular, these increased productivity abilities are the main reason you should split Production in several lines

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
They can be unlocked via business policy in the Serum section.
There are also abilities to raise productivity for each line running so you can gain 10+5 Serums per line or 40+5 if you concentrate Production on a single line, useing your formular, these increased productivity abilities are the main reason you should split Production in several lines
I am going to test that out cleaning out all then start from 0 Monday morning - Friday with 1 production line the the next week split it between all 4 production and see what I get.

Going to sleep now and will do this tomorow.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
So, version 33.3, what is the deal with Emily?

I'm still getting the "you can hire her in 30.1" message, and looking at the patch notes there's an event where you have dinner with her and her mother. She's now getting 100% on her test and I've been flirting with the mother enough to do her and still nothing has popped up about eating dinner with them.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I am going to test that out cleaning out all then start from 0 Monday morning - Friday with 1 production line the the next week split it between all 4 production and see what I get.

Going to sleep now and will do this tomorow.
Just to be clear the effect for higher productivity I described is split among 3 different policies (like +1, +2, +2) with increasing costs (10k for the last if I am not mistaken)... Same for the Production lines

werefrog

Dec 22, 2018
So, version 33.3, what is the deal with Emily?

I'm still getting the "you can hire her in 30.1" message, and looking at the patch notes there's an event where you have dinner with her and her mother. She's now getting 100% on her test and I've been flirting with the mother enough to do her and still nothing has popped up about eating dinner with them.
Ok, I'm not sure what the actual requirements are but I got the dinner scene by tutoring her in her home in the evening and using "oral" punishment. I think her sluttiness was around 50 and obedience 130-ish. Might need some experimentation this is all I remember.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Has the main characters looks been fixed yet?
Or do they all still look like whTthefuck?
Do you have to share them?
Do you have to make them free use?
Isthisgame even worth playing?

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
No
No
No
No
Yes
I hope this answers your question in depth.
I've Been reading. Why are you capping? This is nothing like lr1. So long as the main cast is thrash looking, story line of of is missing, and sex scenes are lazy copy-paste. I just want the main cast to look like themselves and for the story to make sense after picking up after lr1. Guess I'm asking for too much.

Reactions: alex2011 and a1fox3

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
No, you're just asking questions that have been repeatedly asked and answered ad nauseam in this thread.

Short version, LR1 models were rendered in a completely different engine than LR2's. Whether they are ugly or not is purely subjective to the viewer, and with the possibilities the cheat mod gives they can be fixed easily to match one's taste of appearence better.

LR2 is also a completely different game conceptwise compared to LR1. Check boblicticious's posts about that, he's way more eloquently at explaining it that I could ever be.

OsoSober

Jul 22, 2018
in serum_traits.rpy I make the following changes

## obedience_enhancer_functions ##
def obedience_enhancer_on_apply(the_person, add_to_log):
the_person.change_obedience(10, add_to_log)

def obedience_enhancer_on_remove(the_person, add_to_log):
the_person.change_obedience(-9, add_to_log)

this change will give a permanent obedience increase of 1 for each serum applied

## large_obedience_enhancer_functions ##
def large_obedience_enhancer_on_apply(the_person, add_to_log):
the_person.change_obedience(20, add_to_log)

def large_obedience_enhancer_on_remove(the_person, add_to_log):
the_person.change_obedience(-18, add_to_log)

this change will give a permanent obedience increase of 2 for each serum applied

## aphrodisiac_functions ##
def aphrodisiac_on_apply(the_person, add_to_log):
the_person.change_slut_core(15, add_to_log, fire_event = False)
the_person.change_slut_temp(15, add_to_log)

def aphrodisiac_on_remove(the_person, add_to_log):
the_person.change_slut_core(-13, add_to_log, fire_event = False)
the_person.change_slut_temp(-15, add_to_log)

def aphrodisiac_on_turn(the_person, add_to_log):
the_person.change_obedience(-0, add_to_log)

this change will give a permanent core slut increase of 2 for each serum applied while removing the obedience penalty

def slutty_caffeine_trait_on_remove(the_person, add_to_log):
the_person.change_max_energy(-19, add_to_log)
the_person.change_slut_core(-13)

this change will give a permanent core slut increase of 2 for and 1 max energy for each serum applied

def love_potion_on_remove(the_person, add_to_log):
the_person.change_love(-19, add_to_log)

this change will give a permanent love increase of 1 for each serum applied, do not give if love is above 80, as love maxes out at 100, but the remove amount of -19 still happens

def fertility_enhancement_on_remove(the_person, add_to_log):
the_person.fertility_percent += -39

this change will give a permanent fertility increase of 1 for each serum applied

def fertility_suppression_on_remove(the_person, add_to_log):
the_person.fertility_percent += +18

this change will give a permanent fertility decrease of 2 for each serum applied

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just to be clear the effect for higher productivity I described is split among 3 different policies (like +1, +2, +2) with increasing costs (10k for the last if I am not mistaken)... Same for the Production lines
I have all updates for production.
Okay first week with only 1 production line at 100% they made 80.
2nd week with 3 production lines with 30%, 30% and 40% since can't use 25% and I only got 70.
I have 2 workers in production and I kept enough supplies and then some for both weeks.
So it seems that more production line slows down production.
I use the same serum for both weeks of production.

ADD: I went in on both Sat. and Sun. to replace supplies and double check every thing and move the serums over to sell and at the very last section of time Sunday night 20 more serums show up to make it a total of 90, don't know how this happen and a redo of the 2 weeks is in order but I will wait for a newer build to test again.
Still its only 10 more at this time over the test time.

Last edited:

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
is there any lesbian scene between sister and mom?
At least in the modded version, AFAIK. If you match the requirements (such as meeting love and sluttiness and also triggered prior events).
Not sure about the vanilla game - honestly I can't imagine playing the game without the stuff the modders added anymore.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Just a warning as I don't know what causes it but I think outfit reference code is busted, but the "AC goes out" event seems to be bugged into an error state you can softlock yourself into.

I'm not sure what exactly causes it, but considering employee masturbation will throw a random string at you in another thing, I think if you have outfits at work where employees aren't wearing stuff in appropriate slots, then the game will sort of go into an infinite loop and never continue.

If you tell everyone to Strip and all the employees are fine with it, they will start to take off clothes and when you go to watch another employee strip all of a sudden the game will just... not do anything. The character will stop stripping, you'll only see the text "...", and if you pressed the skip button then you've already gone too far to go back far enough to select a different option.

*also I still can't get the Emily+her mom dinner scene, tried to wait until just the evening, Emily is almost at 75 sluttiness and 100 test scores and almost 200 obedience. I haven't messed with the mom too much.

*edit 2: I'm dumb, I was doing the tutoring at night, not the evening, all good on Emily front

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Found a minor bug.
If you get a girl pregnant one way and then have sex with her in a different way she acts like she is not pregnant.

Doing missionary sex getting the girl pregnant and after she tells you she is pregnant and the next time you have missionary sex and then switch over to pile driver and cum inside she complains about getting pregnant like she is not pregnant.

ADD: Does this game have all breast sizes from AA - what ever the big one are?
Clothes show proper A cup Lab_Rats_2 2020-10-12 13-44-31-14.jpg
But when nude they look like C cup Lab_Rats_2 2020-10-12 13-45-03-29.jpg

ADD: Another bug to report.
After having a fuck date with an NPC there locked to MC until you move to another area. Lab_Rats_2 2020-10-12 14-14-25-51.jpg You leave after the date to go home and sleep but the NPC is still there the next morning.

Last edited:

werefrog

Dec 22, 2018
That is not the only problem with pregnancy. Mostly just minor oversights. But I just had stephanie give birth and call me that she's coming back to work and then she never showed up... Waited a few days, nothing. BUT she still shows up in random events at work. (She did that while was 'actually' gone too)

EDIT: Forgot to mention, she also still gives her research bonus

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes