Coren

May 8, 2020
I see the errors, though I didn't get any I couldn't ignore. Something keeps triggering whenever I give an order that requires multiple stages of stripping. There's a lot going on here so i think it's actually a bit amazing that i ran into so few errors at this stage.

The management part of the game is pretty fun. By the time I was actually making money hand over fist there seemed to be little need for it. The duration shortening mutation being desirable shows there are features i would have researched given the opportunity. There is a lot of life left in this part.

I'm going to have to put this down and probably not come back because the models are constantly generating with sunken cheeks and thick dark eyebrows. I am constantly getting, somehow less healthy looking, generated variants of the Russian woman from dodgeball, Fran Stalin-so on and so on-sky. I put one word, "crack", in the thread search and got a person saying exactly what i was thinking and then a bunch of fairly sanctimonious responses totally side-stepping the inclusion of facial features that are almost comically unattractive. So I guess there is resistance to change that for some reason.

Oh well. I have pledged off this site quite a few times but i guess this is not one of them.

jarmenkell

Apr 7, 2018
How do you permanently raise obedience? I am not really sure if I am doing it right, some times it raise, some time it doesnt change and some times it drops.

tarshack

May 15, 2018
I get errors when i go to where a girl is that is waiting to tell me she is pregnant part of it is an error pointing out part of the - Added immaculate conception style dialogue if you somehow manage to get a girl pregnant without actually breaking the appropriate taboo.

poldy

Jan 13, 2019
Hey, it is my last save, i have problem with nora traits i think it is bugged,
i find out this second lvl i talked to her and get money and next day it was still research tier 2 to talk to her.
if anyone know how to help i would be glad,
if not, maybe You have save at similar stage of game and i dont have to start everything from start :c

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
Cousin boobjob event is bugged

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, Sisterly Obedience doesn't seem to work. I have it as part of my daily serum for my staff but even with obedience 200+ they don't get any slutness...

Last edited:

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
How do you permanently raise obedience? I am not really sure if I am doing it right, some times it raise, some time it doesnt change and some times it drops.
For employees the easiest way to raise obedience is to give them cash bonuses. A week or a month's pay as a bonus causes pretty significant increases in obedience. If you have a good money making serum being produced it usually isn't too hard to give out a lot of money like this to crank their obedience.

Family members all are slower. Mom's obedience goes up in every weekly mortgage payment (say please, and maybe the strip and bj ones too). Sister's obedience goes up with every serum test. Aunts obedience goes up during the evening wine discussion (I might be misremembering that one since I can't recall which selection raises it). Cousin's is harder, maybe some of the blackmail results but I don't do those as often and can't remember. The Cousin can be a bear depending of the exact dislikes/hates (negatives to small talk hideously impair progression, negatives to flirting are easier to work around with groping).

Chemical options for obedience raises are much less sure in my memory. Many of them seem temperary and a lot of the early ones have negative side effects that are best avoided. I seem to remember the 4th tier stuff is more reliable, but by that point I've usually progressed the girls I'm more interested in via the other ways and don't need the drugs to do it.

Reactions: dalzomo

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
The way I usually raise employee obedience on the cheap is through the combination of the daily compliment/insult and performance reviews. If you don't rush to get the employees to 20 sluttiness, you can use the review option of punish for bad performance > threaten to fire > cut pay (when they volunteer that option) to get a big boost in obedience and paradoxically, happiness. If their happiness is over 110 (120 is safer) you can insult them daily to get another boost in obedience. So I alternate complimenting and insulting them daily while keeping sluttiness lower than 20 (so they don't offer to let me "use" them instead of cut pay) in order to exploit the periodic reviews until they're over 160 obedience.

Other options for family obedience are Mom's bedtime outfit crisis, Sis's morning/evening instagram, morning showers, and stripping. Obviously Sis's instagram is the cheapest and most reliable of these (and the options fulgartech mentioned above are also being more reliable than crises) but if you choose your own outfit for Mom and Sis in their outfit planning you can get a pretty good boost in obedience. It's slow going (the cousin really is a chore) but blackmailing her is good for obedience. Once you have a good +sluttiness/obedience serum, blackmailing her to take a serum and then molesting her afterwards can also raise obedience if used like I describe below.

The way I exploit temporary serum obedience boosts (not just for the cousin tho) is to use them to enable ordering a girl to do sex stuff she wouldn't normally agree to. If you get a -happiness hit on a chosen sex position, that means you "ordered" her to do it and she's only agreeing out of obedience. IF you cum in that position, she'll get a +3 or +5 boost in obedience. You can also use a one-time "quit while she's close to cumming the first time" to get her to beg for climax and get a +2 obedience boost, but only if she's not low obedience. If she's low obedience she'll take over instead and lose obedience. That's one of the things that makes the cousin the worst, because she's already low obedience so you really can't exploit making her beg for it until you can get her over 100 obedience.

Last edited:

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
after managing to fix the error with the prego, and the stripping part where you use to get a crash error when asking them to strip including or not including there shoe's fixed , now i found a error when drinking with the aunt in the evening and she asked you if you want to get busy or not, and you go to kiss her it crashes the entire game. and its not auto saving. anyone know what could be causing the crashes?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
after managing to fix the error with the prego, and the stripping part where you use to get a crash error when asking them to strip including or not including there shoe's fixed , now i found a error when drinking with the aunt in the evening and she asked you if you want to get busy or not, and you go to kiss her it crashes the entire game. and its not auto saving. anyone know what could be causing the crashes?
Are you not getting an error log, not even in traceback.txt in your Lab Rats 2 root directory?

This sounds like it may be related to an error I've seen involving changing poses (sitting to kissing, for instance, as would have been the case here) but that's never crashed the game for me.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
Are you not getting an error log, not even in traceback.txt in your Lab Rats 2 root directory?

This sounds like it may be related to an error I've seen involving changing poses (sitting to kissing, for instance, as would have been the case here) but that's never crashed the game for me.
here are the log and the traceback.

adamleyon

Feb 4, 2019
Is there a way to find out who's pregnant and who's not other than them telling me that they are? I always forget. It'd be great if that is shown in the "detailed" page

Mar 23, 2019
So is there ANY way to not have to start completely over after an update? Or do I have to find a way to revert to an older version to play its corresponding save file?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
here are the log and the traceback.
Yeah, that's the one. Search the mod thread for "mobile_zip_dict" read up what the poster and Trist have to say about it. I've changed the "a" to an "r" in my game, and only had to rollback and continue again and the error didn't recur, but ymmv.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
every once in a while people at my company,etc ask if id like to change my title with them
BUT doesnt appear to be any options other then my 1st or last name SUGGESTION add a menu so that we can add a name of our choices of what we would like others to call us...also be nice to add some for them as well
so can have like master and have them as slave or bitch or what ever otherwise whats the point in the title conversation at all? TITLE CHANGER.png

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
every once in a while people at my company,etc ask if id like to change my title with them
BUT doesnt appear to be any options other then my 1st or last name SUGGESTION add a menu so that we can add a name of our choices of what we would like others to call us...also be nice to add some for them as well
so can have like master and have them as slave or bitch or what ever otherwise whats the point in the title conversation at all?
There isn't a "type your own" option, but under command > change how we refer to each other, you may have more choices like Sir, Master, and others depending on their stats (sluttiness, obedience, etc.). Unique characters (mom, sis, etc.) have some special names that will be unlocked at high stats.

Anyway, just fyi unless someone here passes it on to Vren, the dev doesn't follow the thread afaik.

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
Bro anyone tell what the problem. I just download a game lab rat 2 and install successfully on Android device but whenever i open the game . Firstly it's show the renpy load screen after sometime it goes black on quit the application. Please tell what the solution of this.

Reactions: Khairul123

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
is there a way to disable "recently orgasmed" ?fucking bloody annoying already if theres a console command
please put it up anoying as fuck!!!.png

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
There isn't a "type your own" option, but under command > change how we refer to each other, you may have more choices like Sir, Master, and others depending on their stats (sluttiness, obedience, etc.). Unique characters (mom, sis, etc.) have some special names that will be unlocked at high stats.

Anyway, just fyi unless someone here passes it on to Vren, the dev doesn't follow the thread afaik.
lol figures about the dev...ty for the heads up ill have to look around cuz i havent seen that option you explained yet
sure its there so thanks bro

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes