dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
So this game kind of came up during a check on strip poker things, and someone mentioned that seems to be a feature in this game? If so, how do you actually do it? The game has been pretty interesting thus far, but I'm curious if the content I was thinking of looking into is actually real.
It's connected to the aunt. Once she's moved out of your place and into her own apartment, eventually when you visit her she'll be on the phone with your mom and that starts the Wed night hangout. You can play euchre, apparently a card game, and if everyone's (mom, aunt, and sis) stats are high enough you can choose to play for money or clothes.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Talk to the life coach in the mall ASAP and trim down your available goals in each category to 2-3 easily completed options. That'll get you your stats and skills up fast. The first time you talk to her, it's free, so take advantage of it.

Once you get to T1 research, you'll get a side mission about Essential Oils. The reward is 1.0 research completed in Essential Oils. It's a few stages, takes a few days and costs $500, but a serum based on Essential Oils becomes your next major money maker. Add in T1's double slot serum, and the testing module, and it's a really quick cash cow.
Umm??
Are we talking about the same game here? Been playing for quite a while, I've never encountered any oils or anyone interesting at the mall.
I've grepped through the sources and could not find any hint about anything involving essential oils or anything resembling a "life coach"!?

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
anyone know how i get emily to work for me, it says after update 30.1 i should be able to if the grade thing was up high enough but so far the only option i still keep getting is to tutor her.

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
It's connected to the aunt. Once she's moved out of your place and into her own apartment, eventually when you visit her she'll be on the phone with your mom and that starts the Wed night hangout. You can play euchre, apparently a card game, and if everyone's (mom, aunt, and sis) stats are high enough you can choose to play for money or clothes.
Ah thank you. Hmmm, guess I'll see how that event actually pans out. Probably not at all how I want, but eh.
I realize playing this, I may not be the target audience, with how I don't really consider trying to use serum on anyone, and instead just sell it for money...

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
Umm??
Are we talking about the same game here? Been playing for quite a while, I've never encountered any oils or anyone interesting at the mall.
I've grepped through the sources and could not find any hint about anything involving essential oils or anything resembling a "life coach"!?
Once you hit Morning on the intro day, if you go to the "map", it'll have an Event in the Mall tile. That's where the life coach is. She'll give you the first chance to set/reset goals then. NOTE: The life coach wanders, and only does work when she is on the Mall tile during the Morning and Early Afternoon segments.

As for the Essential Oils mission, it does not announce itself unless you have some staff, usually someone in Marketing. It'll show after when you hover over the (i) in the lower left. Then you have to visit Marketing, talk to your employee and the conversation about Essential Oils should occur. It'll lead you from there.

Last edited:

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Umm??
Once you hit Morning on the intro day, if you go to the "map", it'll have an Event in the Mall tile. That's where the life coach is. She'll give you the first chance to set/reset goals then. NOTE: The life coach wanders, and only does work when she is on the Mall tile during the Morning and Early Afternoon segments.

As for the Essential Oils mission, it does not announce itself unless you have some staff, usually someone in Marketing. It'll show after when you hover over the (i) in the lower left. Then you have to visit Marketing, talk to your employee and the conversation about Essential Oils should occur. It'll lead you from there.
The vanilla game doesn't have the life coach or essential oils mission, nor are they necessary to make a profit. Just follow fulgartech's advice and the first part of Torinir's first post and you'll do fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: ladguru and SenPC

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
The vanilla game doesn't have the life coach or essential oils mission, nor are they necessary to make a profit. Just follow fulgartech's advice and the first part of Torinir's first post and you'll do fine.
Thx, so I'm not stupid.
Giving hints which only work with certain mods whithout saying so is quite the opposite of helpful.

Reactions: dalzomo

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Why doesn't a pregnant belly grow?
I think it's supposed to, but it takes a while? I'm actually waiting on all the women in my game to start showing too, so I'll have to get back to you. I've gotten the, "are my boobs bigger," talk with a few of them already, and their boobs are a little bigger, but none have gotten bellies yet.

Chase0074

May 23, 2020
I think it's supposed to, but it takes a while? I'm actually waiting on all the women in my game to start showing too, so I'll have to get back to you. I've gotten the, "are my boobs bigger," talk with a few of them already, and their boobs are a little bigger, but none have gotten bellies yet.
after the message about the grown breast, i clicked for about two months, maybe more, - there is no result

Krew

May 5, 2017
Version 0.35.1
When you review a Serum. (Check it for side effects.) The serum details no longer close when you hit back. Rendering your game unplayable because you can't click on anything blocked by the field.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
When you review a Serum. (Check it for side effects.) The serum details no longer close when you hit back. Rendering your game unplayable because you can't click on anything blocked by the field.
Open the review serums screen again. Select and unselect a serum by clicking it twice and details should close.

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
I really hope that you would get a lot more supporters so you could afford to hire someone to do the renders, improve the models and sex scenes to turn this good game into a great one.

Reactions: Darkaura

orto23

Oct 16, 2018
Their bellies do get bigger, it takes time or several doses of pregnancy accelerator.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes