TS2016

May 7, 2017
yes to all 3
Are you playing vanilla game (no mod)? If so it might be a bug in the vanilla game, I play with (unofficial) bug-fixes and mod from mod thread. You can download bug-fixes alone without mod if you dont want a modded game. Bug-fixes and mod are separate files.

Apr 21, 2018
How do you start an Affair with someone?
I think you need to first find someone that's already in a relationship, and then have high love stat with said person. Must be higher than 60 which is when you get the "ask to be girlfriend" dialogue option. If said person disagrees, usually having sex with her and cause orgasms would do for me.

gfdgdg

Jun 14, 2017
I think you need to first find someone that's already in a relationship, and then have high love stat with said person. Must be higher than 60 which is when you get the "ask to be girlfriend" dialogue option. If said person disagrees, usually having sex with her and cause orgasms would do for me.
k ill try the orgasms thing

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Is there a console command to unlock on the map the home of whomever you're speaking with?
If you have the Mods installed you should use this command:
the_person.learn_home()
(it's a function that prevent 'double discoveries').

If not, you can use this command:
mc.known_home_locations.append(the_person.home)

Enjoy !

Reactions: left1000

john doe

Aug 17, 2016
3.6 released today, anyone have the change log?
*CHANGES AND ADDITIONS*
- Outfit designer now presents clothing items ordered by clothing layer, followed by sluttiness modifer.
- Added clothing layer tokens. Outfit designer now displays what layer a piece of clothing covers.
- Outfit designer is now handed the same slut limit as the outfit section screen when an outfit is created inside of it and prevents an outfit from being created if it is too slutty.
- Outfit designer now displays slut limit, if one exists, on the save button.
- Outfit designer now displays only the sluttiness for the relevant outfit type, instead of listing all of them.
- Events that brought up the outfit selection manager now let you duplicate clothing items even if they are too slutty for the event.
- Girls no longer take control when having sex if you try and leave after you've made them cum.
- "Help Jennifer with dinner" option now allows you to give serum to Rebecca and Gabrielle if they are present.
- Sex reports now include if the encounter was in public or not. Other events can use the information for dialogue, ect.
- Most encoutners where you fuck a girl now trigger a "sex_report" dialogue. Varies by personality, special role, stats, and what was done in the encounter.
- Refactored information for dates. Date descriptions are now in dates.rpy.
- "Go home with her" part of the dinner date is now it's own label so it can be called from multiple events.
- Added "turn her down" option when you go home with a girl and she's open to being seduced.
- Added affaire-role specific date seduction dialogue.
- Added girlfriend role specific date seduction dialogue.
- Girls can now invite you back to their place after a movie date.
- Generalised strip function now supports girl stripping in any position, not just their default pose.
- Adjusted handjob and blowjob positions so a girl can usually bring you to orgasm if they have any amount of skill and full energy.
- Added large event for Jennifer. Triggers with moderate Love/Sluttiness when you have a date planned with another girl.
- Using Obedience to pick a sex position now has a confirmation stage.
- Using Obedience to pick a sex position is now recorded and affects a girls reaction after.
- Girls with high arousal (50% of their max, modified by their oppinion) will masturbate at night, generating a small amount of sluttiness and reducing arousal.
- Increased total chance that a random morning crisis is generated.
- Increased total number of limited time events generated.
- Added half-off specific descriptions to the generalised strip description.

*BUG FIXES*
- Fixed pregnancy dialogue not triggering properly in some situations.
- Fixed crash sometimes caused when a girl strips
- Fixed crash caused when an inappropriate behaviour infraction was generated.
- Fixed a number of typos, some causing minor incorrect event behaviour.
- Re-exported several backgrounds as .pngs instead of .jpg, which should fix crashes in some locations on Android.
- Fixed sleeping walk-in event being infinitely re-triggerable
- Fixed improper group draw call causing crash in catfight event.
- Fixed generalised strip function incorrectly supporting pulling clothing half off.
- Affair related fuck date no longer asks about a condom multiple times.

Bottas

Jun 14, 2018
ok so this happened. I looked through the details of the error, and while i am not 100% sure what it means, i assume there is an issue with the pregnancy mechanic? any suggestions on what to do?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
ok so this happened. I looked through the details of the error, and while i am not 100% sure what it means, i assume there is an issue with the pregnancy mechanic? any suggestions on what to do?
The fix is posted upthread probably a couple-few pages back by now. It might be fixed in the next build, but we'll see.

open1235

May 3, 2020
i know its probably been asked before but how do i progress the insta story past "get a bit friendly" ?

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Looking for console command to increase chance of pregnancy, should I ask here or over at the mod thread?
Pregnancy trigger after a few different variables are calculated every time MC finish inside.
If the girl is on birth control, chances are almost inexistent if the variable 'persistent.pregnancy_pref' is 0, very low if it's 1, around 10% if it's 2.
If the girl isn't in birth control, age being around 18 helps a lot ('the_person.age = '), and being in the right time of the month helps too ('the_person.days_from_ideal_fertility()').
If you really want to hit the target that much, you can easily use 'become_pregnant(person)'.

The mods are the mods, consolle cheating is consolle cheating. ;-)

Reactions: Tolaetheren
Apr 21, 2018
Vren keeps talking about adding another company to compete with and I'm getting bored with the minor clothes updates with 1/2 small events. I hope he releases a major content update soon.
I don't feel a rival company really adds that much to the gameplay other than being another timer that ends the game before you can finish your part. I never liked that part of LR1 anyway.

Right now I feel there need to be story line updates for all the major prefab characters. Few of those new clothing look good and the forearm glove still "floats" because layering issues; meanwhile none of these new additions hints to any meaningful gameplay -- such as probs for specific fetishes like actual BDSM gears. There's also no threesome functionality in the official release while the mod has long achieved it.

Frankly each update just feels like a refactorizing of the previous update, which is fine if done at a much lower frequency, so more effort can be made to advance the storyline, which then in turn introduce new functionalities. Personally I liked the (implied) bukkake and gangbang scenes from the first game, and with the base framework of LR2 they can be easily turned optional now.

Reactions: bloodbus
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes