str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Cousin boobjob event is bugged

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, Sisterly Obedience doesn't seem to work. I have it as part of my daily serum for my staff but even with obedience 200+ they don't get any slutness...
the_person.obedience=9999

the_person.sluttiness =100
click on the person and soon as they something pop a console open shift +o and put both those in i linked u exactly as shown

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
So is there ANY way to not have to start completely over after an update? Or do I have to find a way to revert to an older version to play its corresponding save file?
Well, you can usually run an old save on a new version of the game. But you will almost certainly run into errors requiring you to ignore them, and a lot of the new features are highly unlikely to function correctly. You can use cheats to get yourself ahead, but the short answer is no, restarting with a new version is really best. With all the practice I've gotten very good at the early game and shake my head at how much trouble I had with finances when I started playing this game in its early versions.

Reactions: dalzomo

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I and others have posted the fixes for both of those errors upthread. They may be a few pages back, but it's worth the practice looking.

Reactions: Chase0074

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
anyone know what i would need to change on the scroll bars so that i can scroll farther down on like the production screen and the import wardrobes screen Im sure its under the screens.rpy just dont know what part im suppose to change so that i can scroll down a little farther than whats allowed

Mar 23, 2019
Well, you can usually run an old save on a new version of the game. But you will almost certainly run into errors requiring you to ignore them, and a lot of the new features are highly unlikely to function correctly. You can use cheats to get yourself ahead, but the short answer is no, restarting with a new version is really best. With all the practice I've gotten very good at the early game and shake my head at how much trouble I had with finances when I started playing this game in its early versions.
Thanks for the tips. It is a bit disappointing that a game with such depth has this immersion breaking element baked in. After getting invested in the world and characters you've painstakingly molded and grown to appreciate, every month (give or take), I have to start all over from scratch to avoid equally immersion breaking bugs... It's great that Vren is trying to appeal to his audience with some of his new content, but it's a bit of a slap in the face to make all of them throw many hours grinding away right in the trash.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
is there a way to disable "recently orgasmed" ?fucking bloody annoying already if theres a console command
please put it up
mc.recently_orgasmed = False

To have it permanently: look for a line "$ mc.recently_orgasmed = True" in sex_mechanics.rpy and remove it.
Or you can only reduce the cool down.
It's a few lines above: "if mc.recently_orgasmed and mc.arousal >= 10:"

OsoSober

Jul 22, 2018
how to shoot a load into these bitches
the higher your arousal max is, the longer it will take you to climax, as you climax when you hit this number, yours is set to 9999, so if each action increases arousal by 30, it will take 334 actions to climax (long time)

Jul 1, 2018
Are there any starting walkthrough for this game? I couldn't improve my business for days and tried to get frisky with the lab assistant but I was getting exhausted midway fuck. Could someone point out a good way for first couple of weeks?

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Are there any starting walkthrough for this game? I couldn't improve my business for days and tried to get frisky with the lab assistant but I was getting exhausted midway fuck. Could someone point out a good way for first couple of weeks?
Step One, don't get in too big of a hurry at first.

Others may have alternative or better methods - but this works pretty well for me. I would say the only role to avoid for your MC is research. You start with a great researcher who is cheap, making your efforts somewhat redundant.

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
My advise for the running out of steam mid coitus is to be careful where you put your starting points, and to abuse the grope option mercilessly. Until you get some additional points in your sex stats you will have a hard time getting much accomplished in that regard. I like putting 4 points in foreplay since that covers kissing, groping, and fingering options and a lot of the early goals that let you improve these stats are covered with this. Spreading the Seed and Good Girls Swallow goals are kind of harder early on and you may wish to reset those goals if they come up until you have a change to increase your skills and endurance.

I like to raise foreplay to 5, then vaginal to 1 or 2 then focus on endurance/stamina to 160 then a couple points in oral. Once you have 160 energy and a few points in foreplay/oral/vaginal you will have a pretty easy time hitting most early to mid goals.

Someone else probably has a way better method than this thiough. But it works fairly well for me.

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
So this game kind of came up during a check on strip poker things, and someone mentioned that seems to be a feature in this game? If so, how do you actually do it? The game has been pretty interesting thus far, but I'm curious if the content I was thinking of looking into is actually real.

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Alright, I have a bit of an issue in my production line, one of my serum's names is long enough to push the 4th serum's sell threshold below the game screen, regardless of if the game is fullscreen, windowed or maximised. It cant be navigated to with the keyboard either, so my 4th serum is now in a permastate of holding zero for storage.

How do I fix this UI scaling issue?

Pyromancy

Aug 26, 2020
So I found a pair of bugs that I don't see mentioned. Neither break the game but both are marginally annoying and repeatable.

1. If you discover Jennifer (mom) or Lily (sis) sleeping in the early morning and choose to leave the room the image of them sleeping stays until you encounter another character then gets replaced. I've managed to keep it all the way through a sleep cycle by passing time in my room.

2. If you select a serum to review and then exit the review screen without unselecting the serum you're reviewing the scroll-able window stays until you go back into the serum review and select then unselect a serum. This only happens with a serum that includes a scrolling function, a serum without enough information to create the scroll bar doesn't trigger this bug.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes