• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
Is it so hard to use spoilers for errors? Jeez...

Guys! How I can meet Nora?? Event don't start.....
You have to ask Steph about advancing your research for the second time, then pick the option to ask Nora for help. And after that you go to Nora for the first time by talking to Stephanie (the option was Visit Nora or something).

Bazz

Sep 9, 2017
Is it so hard to use spoilers for errors? Jeez...

You have to ask Steph about advancing your research for the second time, then pick the option to ask Nora for help. And after that you go to Nora for the first time by talking to Stephanie (the option was Visit Nora or something).
Well. I guess, somehow, I broke the quest. Nora don't show up. Steph didn't have any updates.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
I was thinking about trying this but seeing nothing but negative posts about how poorly done it is. Gonna give this a hard pass.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
joe316 - Its really not though. Everyone is trying to compare LR2 to LR1, they are completely different games.
LR1 was a VN with some choice and options and a tiny bit of slice of life.
LR2 is really a harem management game, with the whole concept of you being a half scientist, half company owner making drugs to modify/change women as you see fit, then on top of that theres a bit of a VN story and relationship system to give the game and everything you are doing in it purpose, and that VN part is slowly being developed on top of all the actual game mechanics.

The big issue everyone mainly has, is every major release mainly requires you to start over, half because theres parts of the mechanics that change how the savegames are, and half just how renpy is with savegames period, depending on how a game is made.
The other major thing is really the game is best with the 3rd party "unofficial bugfix and LR2 Mod".

If you dont mind a very open ended game, and messing around with the game systems, and playing like you own a company employed by your harem.. then its great.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I found out that you can manually change the shader to a different driver for the game by holding down shift when you click on the game to start it. If successful, it will bring up a menu that allows you to make adjustments and exit.

After doing a bunch of experiments I still get the crash though. Anyone found a configuration that works on windows 10?

Blackader

Jun 5, 2017
It would be so nice if someone would at least type events that are currently in game, and triggers. I found a lot of them, but for sure missing even more. Run into a lot of "work in progress" events which actually breaks the progress in game.
so if anyone has time to name events > triggers if would be nice.

Estomac

Jul 6, 2018
Doesn't open for me on mac big sur

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 13, in script
init -2 python:
File "game/script.rpy", line 25, in <module>
import shader
ImportError: ('Unable to load OpenGL library', 'dlopen(OpenGL, 10): image not found', 'OpenGL', None)
MacOS 11.0 "Big Sur" changed the way Python is configured. I've not seen any workaround yet. Not sure if anyone is even looking on how to solve this. The Game Description should be changed to reflect this.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
I found out that you can manually change the shader to a different driver for the game by holding down shift when you click on the game to start it. If successful, it will bring up a menu that allows you to make adjustments and exit.

After doing a bunch of experiments I still get the crash though. Anyone found a configuration that works on windows 10?
I don't have any issues with it. I'm using windows 10. Maybe, it is video card or driver related.
I'm only running an amd rx570 on this system and it has zero issues.

Bob Barker666

Jun 15, 2017
I was thinking about trying this but seeing nothing but negative posts about how poorly done it is. Gonna give this a hard pass.
I sincerely believe that's an error. It could be considered grindy but the grind can be pretty engaging. It's not really an "end game" type of game. In fact, once you get beyond a certain point, I end up resetting because the mid-game is the most fun. I've played quite a few of these and this is honestly one I keep coming back to. This and Superpowered have a lot of choices for open world play. It's a work in progress for sure though and it may not be your cup of tea.

Last edited:

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
Heres a collection of info/console commands gleaned from trial and error + other users here etc (i take no credit):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT: Since its been linked to the front page i will try to keep this updated. If you think something is missing, drop me a PM.
I found something a couple of People has asked for:

To Change the Default idle pose a Girl has assigned use: the_person.idle_pose=u"stand1" (or stand2....., i do not know how many exactly there are), this way the Girl has the new idle pose.

Edit: The "stand1" idle seems to produce a funny pic, consider it useless, but at least with me "stand2" up to "stand5" all work nice, no more seem to exist (thx for Seewolf to point this out, mein Dank).

Last edited:
Reactions: themagiman

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I don't have any issues with it. I'm using windows 10. Maybe, it is video card or driver related.
I'm only running an amd rx570 on this system and it has zero issues.
I have one of the new geforces and have made sure to update to the most latest drivers. I tried every combination of setting and seem to maybe have the most success of the three. But it still crashes.

Reactions: Mr_Malfunction

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
I have one of the new geforces and have made sure to update to the most latest drivers. I tried every combination of setting and seem to maybe have the most success of the three. But it still crashes.
This version Renpy is built on python 2.7 which support ended in 1-1-2020
Not sure if Renpy has been update guess I could look but lost interest in developing with it a while back.
A lot of newer drivers coming out aren't as geared toward supporting the older deprecated opengl before 3.3
But I can't tell you for certain that has anything to do with this issue.

I know all this info adds up to a load of nothing and doesn't really help. Sorry.
Hopefully pytom moves to Python 3.X soon and since he is using SDL2 it should be easy to move to opengl 3.3 and above.
Hell its as easy or maybe easier to use than the deprecated version. Personally I like it a lot more.
Not sure it would be worth the work to move to vulkan.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes