K-zr

Jun 25, 2018
Then you're on velvet. The paths diverge and paying would have locked you out of Nora's special traits.

If you've progressed as far as the questionnaires, you should already have the three temporary stat boosts unlocked. You can use those to pump up someone's stats, then study them for Nora and you should be able to unlock the Natural Talent trait as well.
Do I need to research some specific srerums first?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Do I need to research some specific srerums first?
The three stat boost traits are called Medical Amphetamines (+2 Focus), Stress Inhibitors (+2 Charisma), and Quick Release Nootropics (+2 Intelligence). They should be in your list of available traits; if you don't see them there, try talking to Stephanie/your head researcher about improving your research again.

Reactions: dalzomo

SlmKRDGN

May 11, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 34, in <module>
MemoryError:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 13, in script
File "C:\Users\Danny\Desktop\Random Stuff\RPProject\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 922, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
File "game/script.rpy", line 34, in <module>
File "renpy/exports.py", line 2255, in file
File "renpy/loader.py", line 572, in load
File "renpy/loader.py", line 481, in load_core
File "/data/user/0/lab.rats.down.to.business/files/lib/python2.7/site-packages/android/apk.py", line 205, in open
return io.BytesIO(self.zf.read(info))
File "/data/user/0/lab.rats.down.to.business/files/lib/python2.7/zipfile.py", line 867, in read
return self.open(name, "r", pwd).read()
File "/data/user/0/lab.rats.down.to.business/files/lib/python2.7/zipfile.py", line 579, in read
data = self.read1(n)
File "/data/user/0/lab.rats.down.to.business/files/lib/python2.7/zipfile.py", line 633, in read1
max(n - len_readbuffer, self.MIN_READ_SIZE)
MemoryError:

```
please fix that, i am android player, i am Universal

Apr 23, 2018
If there was one gameplay feature I think needs to be added its this. I think sex skills of characters should be able to be improved over time. There's already a count that determines how many times you've done a certain sex skill to character. I feel like their sex skills should be able to improve after so many times.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
If there was one gameplay feature I think needs to be added its this. I think sex skills of characters should be able to be improved over time. There's already a count that determines how many times you've done a certain sex skill to character. I feel like their sex skills should be able to improve after so many times.
Pretty sure that does happen. Not sure how, but I've def seen "[name] got better at [whatever sex thing]" in the sidebar where it shows stat changes at the end of a sex encounter at least once.

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
If i had a wish then it would be to give the possibility when you have maxed out the tits to achieve a singular and special super size if yu send them for a boob job :sneaky:

But that's just me :)

Apr 23, 2018
Pretty sure that does happen. Not sure how, but I've def seen "[name] got better at [whatever sex thing]" in the sidebar where it shows stat changes at the end of a sex encounter at least once.
Can't say I've ever seen that. Or the Sex report thing that was talked about in the update. I have seen sluttiness, obedience, and happiness change though.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Can't say I've ever seen that. Or the Sex report thing that was talked about in the update. I have seen sluttiness, obedience, and happiness change though.
It is very rare (too rare IMO) but I too have seen a sex skill raise after sex. Seriously, like... once or twice ever, so yeah it could maybe use a tweak.

The sex report isn't shown to the player but referred to by events like the employee review to choose which response she gives based on whether you made her cum or just came yourself and left her hanging, and so what Vren's saying in the changelog is that events can now call whether the sex was public or not in the post-sex text.

Reactions: tigerdiamond

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
not sure if anyone else discovered this already yet or not BUT maybe this will help someone out
tired of running out of supplies?welcome to never ever running out or having to waste your time clicking to resupply

mc.business.supply_count=9999

ENJOY !!!

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
was just a a matter of time before history repeated itself in this game crash after crash
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10949, in script call
    $ picked_option.call_action()
  File "game/script.rpy", line 11222, in script call
    call advance_time from _call_advance_time_5
  File "game/script.rpy", line 11625, in script
    python:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 11627, in <module>
    people.run_turn()
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2143, in run_turn
    a_role.run_turn(self)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4524, in run_turn
    self.on_turn(the_person)
  File "game/game_roles/role_employee.rpy", line 18, in employee_on_turn
    warning_message = the_person.title + " (" +mc.business.get_employee_title(the_person) + ") " + " is unhappy with her job and is considering quitting."
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'NoneType' and 'unicode'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10949, in script call
    $ picked_option.call_action()
  File "game/script.rpy", line 11222, in script call
    call advance_time from _call_advance_time_5
  File "game/script.rpy", line 11625, in script
    python:
  File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.36.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.36.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script.rpy", line 11627, in <module>
    people.run_turn()
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2143, in run_turn
    a_role.run_turn(self)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4524, in run_turn
    self.on_turn(the_person)
  File "game/game_roles/role_employee.rpy", line 18, in employee_on_turn
    warning_message = the_person.title + " (" +mc.business.get_employee_title(the_person) + ") " + " is unhappy with her job and is considering quitting."
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'NoneType' and 'unicode'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.36.1
Wed Jan 13 14:08:33 2021
just one of the many fine example

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
If you'd been paying attention, you'd know that Dave doesn't want to use any mods - only console commands. ;)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im not sure how this could be categorized as....flaw in the game or bug
IF you look on review staff theres no option to select a specific staff to FIRE them
sure you can manually goto any area in the work place click on individual staff members and fire them through there
ahhh...BUT what happens IF and WHEN theres no staff there to click on?
i knocked up 15 staff around sametime as i wanted to test out a serum pregnancy acceleration
one by one they left all around same time and then after a while you see them calling you about having a baby and they are leaving with their mom,etc BUT they never return to work
so then after waiting for a while goto hire more staff and i cant because im maxed at 38 staff and with 15 gone im left with 23
and cant go any higher then 23 BECAUSE of my 15 staff that vanished and no way to fire them so i can replace them so...
(cough)makes you wonder why the tab for review staff is in the game in the fist place when it seems rather useless without options to do anything there
like geeee i dunno FIRE PEOPLE

Last edited:

Merenal

May 5, 2017
Sooooooo, I have a Crash in the Morning when your Aunt comes to a visit.

Heres the Traceback:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I dont know if the Bugfix on Page 1 works with v0.36.1 so I havent tried it.

Edit: Ok, so it happend I found in the Option Menu, that I can turn off the Animations and you guessed it. Now its working. But a Report is a Report :D

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes