Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Also remember there is serums to speed up the pregnancy period so in theory you could create serum that speeds up child growth/ development so they are adult in # of days instead of normal years.
Speeding up child growth doesn't give them the years of experience. It simply makes the body mature.
In short it would be like putting a child in an adult body and then letting having them have sex that would violate the law and the terms of service.

A good example: Take the movie "Big" with Tom Hanks they don't think they can make today because he is supposedly a 12 year old in an adult body and has sex with an adult woman. It doesn't matter that he is in an adult body it has to do with the mental age of the individual and life experiences.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Yes, my point is that if there is already incest, adding more won't change a thing.

And about solution for growth: could be an incubator that gives accelerated education/life lessons in VR while daughter is growing inside and will come out fully adult in mind and appearance.

But I guess this is too much sci-fi and creators will not like the idea.
It's on the same level I described. I was just trying to stick with more realistic science such as using a pocket dimension in which a school campus could be placed and relative time could be contracted(increased in speed). Then all they would need is a portal at the connection between it and this dimension.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
not sure if anyone else experiences triggering the events from going to a chicks house to fuck when husband aint home event
sometimes takes for ever to get the phone call from husband THEN after getting the call takes even longer for the husband comes home part to trigger for those parts is there a trick to making them happen faster and closer together?
after the phone event i sometimes wait for like a hour of clicking (REAL LIFE TIME) waiting for the stupid husband to show up
so theres that THEN THE WORST PART....after choosing fuck her anyways (something like that)fucking game spits errors like crazy having a bitch of a time trying to get to THAT part so i can upload the crash report and HOPE for a cure for it
right now its talking forever for the phone call to happen..anyways ill UPDATE this post when ever i can get to crash screen
if my laptop dont conk out on me again WHEN i get there so i can finally upload the crash reports

CRASH RIGHT AFTER PHONE EVENT ----->>>

thats new for me so i think each model has different crash points (hard to explain/describe
so this model crashed just as phone event ended
ANOTHER model i got to the 2nd part of the event HUSBAND COMES HOME your fucking the wife and telling husband to leave because theres nothing here for him anymore and just as or after (forget )husband leaves AGAIN game crashed
IF need be ill try and find the model that crashes on that part of the event to show who ever wants to see it for review,etc
otherwise for now im just gonna tell the bitches to leave their husbands and save myself headaches LOL

Last edited:

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I haven't experienced the crash you posted, but try replacing the lowercase "true" after "skip condom =" with an uppercase "True" and see what happens.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
not sure if anyone else experiences triggering the events from going to a chicks house to fuck when husband aint home event
sometimes takes for ever to get the phone call from husband THEN after getting the call takes even longer for the husband comes home part to trigger for those parts is there a trick to making them happen faster and closer together?
after the phone event i sometimes wait for like a hour of clicking (REAL LIFE TIME) waiting for the stupid husband to show up
so theres that THEN THE WORST PART....after choosing fuck her anyways (something like that)fucking game spits errors like crazy having a bitch of a time trying to get to THAT part so i can upload the crash report and HOPE for a cure for it
right now its talking forever for the phone call to happen..anyways ill UPDATE this post when ever i can get to crash screen
if my laptop dont conk out on me again WHEN i get there so i can finally upload the crash reports

CRASH RIGHT AFTER PHONE EVENT ----->>>

thats new for me so i think each model has different crash points (hard to explain/describe
so this model crashed just as phone event ended
ANOTHER model i got to the 2nd part of the event HUSBAND COMES HOME your fucking the wife and telling husband to leave because theres nothing here for him anymore and just as or after (forget )husband leaves AGAIN game crashed
IF need be ill try and find the model that crashes on that part of the event to show who ever wants to see it for review,etc
otherwise for now im just gonna tell the bitches to leave their husbands and save myself headaches LOL
Haven't experienced that problem but I have experienced when I decided to fuck her anyway and husband leaves, two to four rounds (stop then fuck her again) later , the 'husband come home' event repeated. It's like husband forgot he just left after walking in on his wife getting fucked by me. LOL

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Haven't experienced that problem but I have experienced when I decided to fuck her anyway and husband leaves, two to four rounds (stop then fuck her again) later , the 'husband come home' event repeated. It's like husband forgot he just left after walking in on his wife getting fucked by me. LOL
i dunno if the dev reads what we say or just does as he pleases BUT itherway i hope he fixes that event as its my favourite
i love my mc being able to fuck someone elses gf/wife infront of their bf/husband,etc its rare our mc get to do that
finally mc gets to get even from all of those games out there where that shit happens to us LOL have to see next update if there is one

Reactions: kaneeden

degenisis

Dec 13, 2019
Has anyone found a way to increase fertility past what the serum trait does? I've tried messing with the script file and the one for serum traits and so far all that it's done was drop someone's to -60.

Edit: Never mind. It just wouldn't change on characters that were already generated.

Last edited:

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Anybody have issues with the University not unlocking on map? Can't see Nora, or Lilly or Emily either.
Have you already advanced your research with Steph a couple times? Have to get to the conversation about Nora with her and then go see her together.

Reactions: Ishmelzz

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Has anyone found a way to increase fertility past what the serum trait does? I've tried messing with the script file and the one for serum traits and so far all that it's done was drop someone's to -60.

Edit: Never mind. It just wouldn't change on characters that were already generated.
depends if u like to use console or not if your ok using console cheats then enjoy this

the_person.fertility_percent +=99

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
Is there a way to turn off a specific event? I'm trying to turn off the "I just left my husband/fiance/boyfriend" phone-call event but I can't figure out how to do it without breaking my game.

Ishmelzz

Nov 2, 2020
Have you already advanced your research with Steph a couple times? Have to get to the conversation about Nora with her and then go see her together.
I think so. I don't remember seeing a choice option. And i keep getting advanced research without her actually giving me a choice to see Nora.

Apr 21, 2018
Because the relationship with the generic NPC in which the event is happening for is only really interesting if she's cheating on her husband.
Been a while, but IRRC the call to generate that event cannot be changed without altering the script itself. I know if the girl has an opinion score of 2 in "cheating on man", they have a much lower chance of breaking up with their SO. That said, if you banned her in front of her SO I think they will break up no matter what.

May 20, 2019
Are there plans to expand the incest side into developing an actual relationship, at least with the mother and sister? 'Cause having that "Ask Her to Be Your Girlfriend" button only to be teased 'cause she "only loves you because she's your mother/sister" and "doesn't want to find out what other people will say about them" (even though, if they're slutty enough, you can have sex with them in public and they won't care) is annoying.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes